01

Cyanide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He picked up the tiny glass bottle and ripped off the label.

"How can you do this? Why are you so blind? This is not over… but it will be…soon” He left with his long black coat trailing behind him.

The label that was left on the table had one word on it: 'Cyanide'.

*           *           *

Emilia walked down the empty school hallways, she had a free block, and like always they were spend in the library studying for her AP final exams. She was just about to make a turn when she heard murmuring coming out from the music room, she went closer and stopped until she was right in front of the music room.

“…I’mma gonna take you to a secret place, drop the shades and crank the base, hey girl, you know how to play…”

Emilia was so memorised by the lyrics and more importantly that deep, charming, attractive voice. She was so star stuck that she didn’t even notice the pause of the rapping and was startled when the door swung open violently.

“YAH! What is this?! They promised me that there would be no stalkers at this school. They lied! Go away before I report you.”

Emilia: “I…wasn’t…” but stopped when she looked at him, he was almost more than a head taller than she was, and he looked like a character out of an anime. His flawless jaw line, high cheekbones, and styled brown hair sat perfectly on his head, his perfection made Emilia’s mouth gape. She couldn’t help but keep staring.

“Hey! Didn’t you hear me? Go NOW!”

That snapped Emilia out of daydreaming: “Hey don’t talk to me like that…” then felt  the need to defend herself she said: “I…wasn’t stalking you…”

“Ha! Yeah, then who did the shadow outside the door belong to?”

Ohhhh thought Emilia so that was how he had found out that she was listening… she made a mental note to crouch down next time.

“Oh hey and just saying, mouth gaping isn’t attractive.” Mystery boy smirked and walked away.

Emilia snapped shut, inside her chest she felt a bubble of anger rising up. Nobody had ever talked to her like that, and she meant NOBODY, not even this ridiculously hot boy. “Just wait, I’ll be back, and you’ll pay.” Said Emilia, but on the inside she couldn’t stop thinking about his charismatic voice, and images of his face kept flooding into her thoughts. She shook her head, her AP finals where coming up, she need to study, which reminded her that she needed to get to the library…

Emilia meant to study in the library, but she actually spent the whole block snooping information about that mystery boy. She found out that his name was Kris and that he was transferred from his old school due to his good looks. Too many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter