Chapter 5

Love that we cannot have

                                                     

                     

When she woke up because of her bad humor she caused a fight with her parents and they grounded her. She couldn't go out. But after all, there was a good thing in that, she could cry and put as an excuse her fight with her parents. This way they wouldn't know the real reason behind her tears. Hours passed locked in her room and she finally gained some courage and decided to see that message. She got on Facebook and clicked on his name:

Lee Donghae: 

Jessica I don't want to talk to you anymore. What you did was awful, I never thought you would do such a thing. I never expected it from you, I thought you were better but I guess I was wrong. Still don't get it? Eun Seo alredy told me what you told her, why did you tell her those lies? I am telling you in the nicest way, Don't ever do it again! I love her and only her, you know I never told you that I loved you, don't make up those kind of things, I only see you as a friend, actually you used to be my best friend. Yes, used until you ruined it all with your lies. As you can guess I don't have the least interest to be your friend now nor to talk to you I want my relationship with Eun Seo to be safe and alive. Please don't look for me, goodbye.

After she finished reading the message she broke in tears, like never before, she even started to tremble. Nothing could cheer her up right now, her tears were streaming non stop down her cheek. But as soon as she calmed a little bit, she started to answer him. She struggled a lot to keep calm, as words just flew through her, it came out really natural and revealing, it was just pure heart and truth. Throughout the whole message her face filled with tears it was almost as if she was going to drown in them with no hope of salvation. Anyways, here is her response:

Jessica:

Donghae I am really sorry that you believed that, it is a big lie I never ever told Eun Seo that, I could never do that because I wish for your true happiness. Still I understand that you believe in her since she is your girlfriend and the girl you love the most but I swear I never told her that, it hurts me that you believe that I did it, I am not perfect or anything but I am not that bad, I will never do something that upsets you, I did not wanted to trouble you two, if you love each other then I am happy to see you and Eun Seo together. And yes I will not hide it anymore, I like you and I feel like I fell in love with you but that is exaclty the reason why I wouldn't do that, because I want you to be happy even if is not by my side, as long as you are with the one you love and you are happy I will be too. I don't expect you to answer me but I still want you to know the truth, I wish the best, honestly, please take care and I am sorry if I bothered you. Sincerely, I love you, be happy.

She finished typing and went to bed, crying but a little more relieved that she finally spoke and said all that she felt. It wasn't just something she made up to sound good, really she wished for his happiness even if that meant her own sadness. This was actually her first time crying for a guy and that was when she finally accepted, that she was dealing with her first love, not just a crush but true love, love that can give you the biggest happiness and the biggest pain. This wasn't just some guy that she would get over after a week or a month, she knew she would no longer be able to forget him and even if they never got to be something, he would always be someone to remember because he gave her those crazy butterflies, strong headaches, happiness and everything all together making her crazy and hipper. He was the first guy to mix and bring out all those feelings that she never felt before for anyone, she didn't love him because of his looks or money, she loved him because of the way he was with her, because of how she acted with him, because of what he said, because of what he made her believe, because she felt safe with him and nothing could ever change this eternal feelings for that guy, that made her first ilusion come to live. 


Hi, everyone. I am so sorry for making you all wait really long but I've been extremely busy with school and at my house. Plus I am now starting a new excercise routine and I have been spending hours at the gym. I hope I have more time to upload since I am now back at home, sorry if this chapter is too sad I just feel that way. Hope you like it, please keep reading<3 Love you all:*