Chapter 3

Love that we cannot have

                                          

At that moment Jessica just went away with Yuri and kept on screaming at her for doing that, she was so ashamed and now even more shy to talk to him. But there was something else, something she was hiding from her expressions and because she did not wanted anyone to know, actually even herself didn't wanted to accept it, she took Yuri to her classroom and she went to her own one. When she got there it was almost empty since it was still early, so she got the peace she needed to think. It was then when she realized that there was something else going on, she didn't like to see Donghae with Eun Seo being so close, she was really jeaulous and even when she didn't wanted to accept the fact that she liked him, she kenw it. she knew it deep in herself. 

As time passed it was getting very desperate for Jessica, every single day she would see Donghae with her laughing and having fun and what was worst is that some of Jessica's friends were friends with Eun Seo so they had them to meet up. They started to be going well, they weren't like BFF's or anything but they were okay with each other. Wich made Jessica feel bad, she didn't wanted to be a burden in there way, Eun Seo didn't deserve it and Jessica only wanted them to be happy, so she tried to get far from him but she couldn't, so what she did was that she tried to stop talking about him, she did her best to hide her most deepest feelings. Even though in the inside they would just get bigger each time she chatted with him. 

On the other side Yuri was pretty happy, she started to know Minho even more and they were really good friends now, actually Yuri was each time more into him and Minho realized it, so he was happy too, because he was closer to having her, with each little cute detail he did she was giving him more control over her and her emotions. She didn't knew it, she was too fooled with his so called "love".

For Donghae, it was different now, since he still thought that Jessica like Jonghyun, he started to go after Eun Seo, he didn't love her or anything, but hey, how was he still single? He needed to find his "pride" back by having someone by his side, even if she was just like another object to him. He picked her because he finded her attractive and an easy pray, actually not a pray because they knew each other since before and he knew that she was like him, she would date lots of guys, without even liking them. So in some kind of way they were a good couple, not because they looked well togheter, or because they loved each other but because they were really similar in some ways. And Jessica, to him, she was a pretty girl with nice figure, really attractive, he started to talk to her, because for some reason she really drived his attention there was something in her that he just couldn't stop watching her, she was a mistery to him, a challenge. To Eun Seo, Donghae was just another guy in her list, since he was handsome she started to flirt with him, even though there was nothing real in them. As time passed Eun Seo noticed that Jessica was her competition so she started to get to know her, when she got to know the kind of person she was, Eun Seo used that against her, she made Jessica her friend so that she couldn't do anything with the guy she liked, since she was a good friend. 

A month passed and as expected Donghae and Eun Seo became boyfriend and girlfriend. They would pass even more time togheter and Jessica unfortunately had to see them and be happy for them. Wich broke her heart beacuse as that month passed, she started to realize that it wasn't just that she liked him. She was starting to have a more deep feeling for him, she was starting to fall in love with Donghae.  And she hatted that fact.

Since Jessica couldn't hide it anymore, her obsession mode came on again and people started to notice pretty fast. So fast that some of Eun Seo's friends knew it and inmedialty went to tell her. At that moment, Eun Seo came to talk to her actually to fight Jessica:

Eun Seo: Hey! You there!

Jessica: Me? What happened? What's wrong?

Eun Seo: (Pushing Jessica) Don't you play fool on me!!! I know you like MY BOYFRIEND DONGHAE. Get away from him!

Jessica: (Pushing back) What are you saying?!?! Are you kidding me!! How could I like HIM?!?!?! Who told you that lie???

Eun Seo: (Calming down) Are you sure? Well, my friends, they told me you said he was hot.

Jessica: WHAT?!?!?! Okay they need to tell you things more precisely, I said he was handsome and I was playing around, teasing a friend, I was actually comparing him with another guy. But come on how could I like him? He is only a friend to me actually one of my best guy friends and you, you are my friend too. I wouldn't do that.

Eun Seo: I guess you are right, I am so sorry for what I did, I hope you can accept my apologies. 

Jessica: It's all right, I am sorry too, it was my fault that I caused a misunderstanding, the next time I am going to be more careful on how I express and say things so that people won't come up with this ridiculous things, causing big deals.

Eun Seo: So, are we okay?

Jessica: (Smiling) More than okay.

Eun Seo: (Smiling weirdly and fake) I have to go know. See you later.

Jessica: Bye.

As obvious as it is, Eun Seo did not believe anything, she wasn't taking that at all. So since that moment she really started to see Jessica as her number one rival and also another reason for it was that she noticed the way Donghae looked at her, to be real his stare was evident. 


I am sorry for the super late update. But last week was my last week in school before spring break so I had lots of projects dates turned in and tests. Plus I entered a dance class and I've been really busy packing too. Then this weekend I came to visit my father so my time is really full. I hope I can upload soon. Thank you all new subscribers! I hope I didn't dissapoint you all.  Hugs and kisses:* <3