Chapter 1

Love that we cannot have

                                             

Since they started to know each other through internet, they were both to shy to talk to each other face to face. So everyday they would go past each other and the most they would do was just to smile. 

Jessica was feelling really comfortable around him and to her it seemed like they were really good friends, but him, he saw her that way but he also felt something else, there was something in her, something special that he couldn't stop looking at her. Literally she would pass by and he couldn't help but to be obvious and stare, even turn his head just to keep seeing her. So as a playboy he was, he inmediatley thought of dating her, but for his bad luck one day when they were chatting she discovered herself:

Jessica: Are you friends with Jonghyun?

Donghae: Friends?? We are cousins and best friends!! We are really really close. Why?

Jessica: Ohhh, well it's just that I think he is cute.

Donghae: You like him?!

Jessica: No, no, no, I don't like him I just think he is cute. Don't tell him!!!

Donghae: Don't lie to me you like him!!! Haha you have a crush on my cousin.

Jessica: No I am not lying!!!! For real I don't like him, please don't tell him what I told you, I beg you.

Donghae: Ok, ok, I'll believe you, chill I won't tell him.

The truth is that he didn't believe her, he was pretty sure that she liked him but still he didn't tell him, not because she told him not to do it, but because he was afraid that if he told him, he would go after her, after all, she was pretty attractive and she couldn't "escape" from him.

As they kept talking they started to call each other best friends and as that happened he gave up on his idea of dating her, since he was sure she only saw him as a friend an also they were still not talking to each other in their faces, the longest conversation they had in person was a -!Hi! -How are you? and at the most -What are you doing? So with all this, he thought that he was losing time and went to look for another girl to fall.

Time passed and it seemed like the story was flipping, now he was behind another girl and with the more they talked the more that Jessica started to have feelings for him even though she didn't like to admit it. She somehow started to get obsessed with him, she would talk all the time about him and poor Yuri she had to hear her repeat all their long and endless facebook chats through all the day, all the days. 


Sorry for the boring chapter, still trying to learn how to write the story to make it interesting, thank you to my first subscriber, I really appreciate it, Love you xoxo:*