Three. Jank.

Requested One Shots

Three.
    Finally SATs were coming to an end. The constant notetaking and studying was tiring. On top of being the dance teams lead. She was done and relieved. She could finally relax more and be at ease. She was at home and put a face mask on to celebrate her relaxation. 
    Beep. As she was scrolling on her Twitter feed, she sees a Kakaotalk message come up.
    "Yo, I got the pizza!" Her best friend, Jungkook, sent her.
    "Come on over, punk!" She typed back to him. She laughed slightly at the message. Her and Jungkook have been friends since second grade. Their parents were all friends and decided to force friendship on them. Although, she didn't think it was the best, it worked. 
    Ding! Her doorbell rang. She took off the face mask and tossed it. She opened the door and welcomed Jungkook in," Yo, Kook, put it on the coffee table. I'll get plates and napkins." Since finals started, she didn't see Jungkook around much. School was first priority. 
    She went to grab napkins and paper plates. She has had a fancy for Jungkook ever since at least sixth grade. He has never been really around any other girl, he was always shy towards girls. Surprised because his talents in singing and dancing were sure as hell adding onto the "Hot Dang!" list. He is kind-hearted, considerate and caring. That also added with his physical attraction. They were both now freshmans in high school. She never made things complicated for him, she always kept her arms and mind open towards him. She never bothered dropping hints. 
    "Slow poke! Hurry up, I'm starving!" Jungkook said from the living room. She giggled and grabbed two Cokes while she was at it.
    "Here, punk!" She handed him the napkin and plate, setting the two drinks down on the table.
    "Did I tell you how thankful I am for you?" Jungkook smiled and pinched her cheek. He grabbed slices of pizza for the two both. 
    Jungkook was a couple months older, which gave him the advantage in this friendship," Yeah, I know, Kook. You're just always full of surprises."
    "Yah, open." He put the pizza towards your mouth. Which wasn't surprising, he always does things like this to her. 
    "You're so lame." She said taking a bite fromg his pizza, and you did the same for him.
    It was beautiful friendship of sharing food, music and choreography. Adding memories and casual teases. Everything was so casual, and normal for the two. 
    "Po-po." He his pizza lips and then pouted.
    Now this was a little different," Go kiss your pizza." She laughed.
    "I am older than you, you should obey me!" He pouted and gave her a cute angry face.
    "For someone who doesn't like aegyo, you have a lot of it. Being older shouldn't give you things like that. Now, finish your pizza." She then pinched his cheek, just as he did earlier.
    "Pizza, pizza, pizza. It's always pizza with you.~" He sighed.
    "You're the one who brought the pizza here!" She laughed, wiping her greasy right hand on a napkin.
    "Did I ever tell you, that you're the Pepsi to my pizza." He smiled widely.
    She patted his shoulder," This is Cola, idiot." She laughed.
    "Same thing!" He laughed with you," You get the point!"
    "Right.~" She replied.
    "Did you know that I have liked you for such a long time?" His face was more serious now.
    "Y-yah, Kook. What are you trying to say?"
    He adverted his eyes," I've liked you for a long time. The first time on the playground when I saw you, I thought you were beautiful. Until today, I still haven't thought any different. Even when you were mean to me when we were younger, I thought you were beautiful and independent and sweet. I brought pizza as an excuse to come here. I'm not even hungry, honestly. I needed to tell you. It was burning holes stronger than a cigarette bud to someone's skin. I hope you can understand. I know I'm lame, and this is a lame confession, but I'm always going to be by your side. I'll always scoop the ice cream from it's tub for you, I'll always help you with your team's choreography, I'll always trade albums with you, I'll always help you hang new posters onto your wall. I'm here for anything, I just want to be with you. You'd think I'd be foolish to say that I love you, but I think I do. Even if you do not feel the same, I just wanted that to be out there."
    "You're so stupid." She smiled and looked away.
    "What? After my confession that's all you have to say?" He tried to catch your attention.
    "Stop talking." She looked back at him.
    "Hu-?" Bam. She went straight for it. The kiss on the lips that he wanted. Their fingers were already intertwined, she snuck that in when he wasn't looking. There were both slick in words and movements.
    She let go," I love you too, idiot."
    "I love you more, loser." Jungkook said with a bright smile," Will you be my girlfriend, Kayla?"