5.

Love Melodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the last day of school for the first semester and exams were already over. Students were given a free-time during in-class periods while practicals were less serious and more fun.

"Alright class listen up!" Mr Cheon gathered the class in the middle of the dance studio and handed them some flyers, "There're two different flyers so make sure you get one of each."

Jungkook took two flyers from the stack Hanbin had given him. Without tearing his eyes off the flyers, he handed the flyers to the girl behind him.

"Winter Showcase and Music Fest," he read them out.

"It's that time of the year again where you kids will be busy preparing for both the showcase and the festival. For this year's festival, it'll be slightly different than the usual."

The entire class paid close attention to Mr Cheon, "For the festival, you're allowed to team up with anyone in this school, which includes your university seniors. It's not compulsory for everyone to perform at this festival but like they say, the more the merrier. The only criteria for this festival is that all students are required to maintain a Grade Point Average of no less than 3.0."

"I'm out then!" Hanbin exclaimed.

"You didn't even cross any of our minds," Yoonjin replied, causing the entire class to break into a fit of laughter.

"As for the showcase, the rules remains the same but for the sake of Jungkook, I'll just go through them roughly. Partners had been chosen for you since the beginning of the year. As for you Jungkook, the principal will try to pair you up with someone that'll match you. I'll let you know once they've given me a name. You're given the free reign to come up with your own performances. Consultations will be held any time after school, depending on your instructor's schedules. Finally, CEOs from various entertainment companies will be there to evaluate you and if you're lucky enough, they'll want to sign you up. Clear?"

 

Gyuwon rushed out of school after receiving a text message from her mum. Apparently Minseok got into a mini accident and was hospitalized with a broken arm.

"What the hell man!" Exclaimed Gyuwon the moment she stepped into the private ward.

"Good to see you too sis," replied Minseok sarcastically.

"What happened to you?"

"Lost control of the car. Apparently a kitten thought it was okay to cross the road while I was making a turn."

Gyuwon couldn't believe her ears. Her brother got in an accident just to avoid hitting a kitten, "You could've just pressed the brakes right?"

"I didn't see the wall okay?"

Gyuwon rolled her eyes, "Yeah but you saw that small kitten."

"Shut up," said Minseok as he threw a small pillow at his sister, "But how'd you know I was here?"

"Mum texted me to come. She's busy organizing another wedding for an important client."

Gyuwon accompanied Minseok till 7 at night. The two siblings spent the few hours talking, occasionally reminiscing some nostalgic moments in their lives. The doctor had checked up on Minseok and had given him the green light to discharge.

Gyuwon helped to settle the bills using the card Minseok had given her for emergency purposes.

"I'll transfer back the money when we get home but before that, could you call Luhan and get him to pick us up?"

Luhan was already waiting at the car park when the both of you came. Sadly for Gyuwon, the older boy didn't come alone. In fact, he came with the one person she wished she wouldn't see again, her secret ex-boyfriend.

"Hyung! What happened to you?" Questioned the boy.

"It's nothing Sehun, I just broke my arm but I'm fine," assured Minseok.

Gyuwon stared out of the window as she listened to their conversation. The sudden ringing of her phone caused them to stop their conversation.

"Hello?" She answered the call, "Jeon Jungkook? How'd you get my number? Can't we just talk in school tomorrow? Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay fine, I'll meet you there now."

Gyuwon hanged up the call and kept her phone in her pockets, "Luhan oppa, do you mind pulling over by the mini mart?"

"Where are you going?" Minseok asked his sister.

"Meeting Jungkook."

"Jungkook as in that Jungkook?"

"What Jungkook?" Luhan asked, obviously confused as to what the siblings were talking about.

"Hyung, didn't you read the news? He's probably her new fiancé," Gyuwon noticed the strain in Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter