4.

Love Melodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gyuwon worked at a cafe in the outskirts of the Apgujeong area. The Cafe, Blue Story, is own by Hanbin's mother and she had gladly offered Gyuwon a job when she was looking for one.

It's been 6 months since she had started working. It's evident that ever since she started working there, the cafe had seen an increase of customers, especially male customers.

Gyuwon's duty for today were making and serving the drinks. She was already at her station checking the ingredients when a group of boys walked in. One by one, they ordered themselves a drink. Seconds later, 7 individual receipts were printed out by the ordering machine.

"What the hell?" She turned to face her colleague, Bobby.

"They didn't want to pay together!"

Gyuwon proceeded to make the drinks one after another. When she was done, only then did she recognise the names on the receipt.

"Order for Rap Monster-nim!" As expected Rap Monster came to the counter to collect his drink.

"Hi Gyuwon!" Gyuwon bowed, greeting back her senior.

Before Rap Monster could walk away, Gyuwon called him back, "Sunbae! Aren't you going to get the rest of their drinks?"

"Nah, they can get it themselves. Have fun working!"

One after another, Gyuwon called out the Bangtan boys' names, "Min Suga-nim!"

She was losing her voice after shouting at the top of her lungs. Gyuwon was looking at her last order when she was given a mint from her pale looking senior, "For your throat. Bye!"

Gyuwon took the mint and kept it in her apron. She looked at her last order and an evil smile spread through her face.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Gyuwon swore she could hear the Bangtan boys' laughter from where she was standing.

Seconds later, Gyuwon was greeted by a red-faced Jungkook, "What the hell woman! There's no need for you to shout my name in public."

"I just thought you wouldn't be able to hear me," Gyuwon shrugged her shoulders.

"I hope you lose your voice."

"I hope you choke on the drink."

It's been 2 hours since the guys were at the cafe and within the 2 hours, they’ve order another large cup of Mocha Frappe, a slice of Red Velvet cake and a few Salted Caramel Brownie bites.

Surprisingly, there weren't many customers at that time. Bobby had asked Gyuwon to wipe the tables while he mans the counters.

Gyuwon did as told, taking a cloth and an empty basin with her. She went from one table to another and started cleaning every single one of them. As she was cleaning, she swore that she felt someone burning a hole through her skull.

She knew the boys were talking about her but she ignored them. She was already at the last table when she heard the front door opening, "Gyuwon ah!"

Gyuwon looked up, only to see her brother's best friend walking into the cafe, "Oh! Luhan oppa!"

She took the full basin and pushed them to the front counters.

The Bangtan boys watched as she interacted with Luhan and at the same time, guessed who he was.

"Boyfriend?" guessed J-Hope.

"Cousin?" Jin added in.

"You guys are thinking too much. He might be someone she knows, not necessarily a boyfriend or cousin,” reasoned out.

The rest of the guys gave him the weird look, "Come to think of it, it's possible if he's her boyfriend since she literally ran to him without clearing our table."

Jimin hit the back of V’s head and shook his head.

After getting his drink, Luhan gave Gyuwon a friendly hug before leaving the cafe, "Bye Luhan oppa!"

 

After working for 9 hours straight yesterday, Gyuwon was allowed to leave earlier since it's a school night. With her earphones in her ears and her iPod playing her favourite song, Gyuwon decided to take a stroll around her neighbourhood instead of heading home. She walked around aimlessly before stopping at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter