6.

Love Melodies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gyuwon was standing alone outside the shopping mall with her phone in her hands as she waited for Yoonjin. She was dressed casually in a light blue jeans legging, a white muscle tee with a cardigan wrapped around her waist in case it gets cold. The both of them had agreed to meet at 2PM for the 2.30PM show but Yoonjin was running late. Without much choice, Gyuwon had to exchange their tickets with a kind couple who was willing to trade with her.

"I am so sorry!" Yoonjin said in between breathes with her left hand on Gyuwon's shoulders as a support, "I had to send my niece to my grandmother's and she wouldn't let me off unless I played princess with her."

"The Jo Yoonjin played princess with her 3 year old niece? Wow I'm dying to see that one day," replied Gyuwon teasingly, earning her a punch from Yoonjin.

The two friends had roughly an hour before the movie starts and so they decided to walk around the mall, occasionally stopping at shops that caught their attention.

"Babe, that looks good on you," commented Yoonjin as Gyuwon tried on a pair black low-cut sneaker.

"Please don't tempt me into getting them. The last time you did that, I got an earful from my mum for almost an hour."

"But they look good on you! Just look at that!"

Gyuwon took one last look on the shoe. She did like the design of the shoe and she'd hate to admit it but it really does look good on her, "Fine! But you're getting that too."

After all the fuss, the two girls came out of the store with a bag of shoes each. The two of them stopped by Uniqlo upon seeing a 50% discount sign being put up all over the store. Gyuwon bought a new pair of leggings just like the one she was wearing while Yoonjin bought a shirt. The paid for their items before heading to a bubble tea shop near the cinema.

"Save us a seat while I get the drinks," Yoonjin said as she passed her shopping bags to Gyuwon.

Gyuwon looked around and finally settled herself at the back of the shop near the window. Minutes later, Yoonjin came back with two drinks in her hands, two large cups of Vanilla Milk Tea and Ice Cream Milk Tea, "Ice Cream Milk Tea for the pretty Gyuwon and Vanilla for me."

"Your treat?"

"Just because I came late."

Once they were done with their drinks, the two best friends headed over to the cinema just on time for the movie. By the time they entered the theatre, it was already pitch black and Gyuwon could barely see anything in front of her.

Aware of her friend's night blindness, Yoonjin grabbed hold of Gyuwon's hands and led her to their seats. Yoonjin took the outer seat as it'll be easier for them when they leave the theatre. The 2 hours long movie finally came to an end. The lights slowly came back on, enough for Gyuwon to actually see her surrounding, "Jin, you left your phone."

"No I didn't," Gyuwon heard a guy's voice from behind her.

Both Gyuwon and Yoonjin turned around and to their surprised; Bangtan was in the same theatre as them.

"Oh! It's our sis-in-law!" Jimin exclaimed.

The older guys greeted her while Jungkook stood at the side, embarrassed by his friends.

"Are we going to just stand here or should we leave?" Yoonjin whispered into Gyuwon's ears.

"I don't know. They're just staring at me like I'm an exhibit from the museum."

"Can't we just get out of here first?" says Jungkook as he forced V to take a step down.

The 9 of them got out of the theatre with the two girls walking in front. Yoonjin and Gyuwon contemplated on running away but it would make them look weird and so they decided to cooly lead the boys out, "Can't we just run?"

Gyuwon nudged her best friend and eyed her, "And embarrass ourselves? Hell no! Maybe they'll ignore us if we keep walking."

"So where are you girls going?" J-Hope appeared out of nowhere, scaring both girls.

"W-We're going to Gyuwon's house!" Yoonjin panicked and ended up lying.

"Cool! Can we come too?" V looked at the girls with hopeful eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter