Rules

Impavid Roleplay

You MUST follow our Tumblr blog to keep updated with upcoming events and posts. Alternatively, for AFF you can simply subscribe to us. 
 

You MUST apply with an active Tumblr. Again, unless through AFF
 

BE ACTIVE.
 

INACTIVITY OF ONE WEEK MAY RESULT IN A WARNING. That player will then have two days to make a post or their character will be reopened.
 

HIATUS CAN LAST FOR A DURATION OF ONE MONTH AND NO LONGER. Unless otherwise discussed with the admin. However when taking any more time than one week maximum away from the roleplay, an admin must be informed in any event.
 

OOC POSTS DO NOT QUALIFY AS ACTIVITY.
 

OOC DRAMA WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. This roleplay aims to be a fun and light place for people to relax and enjoy playing their character. If a problem occurs with another roleplayer, please inform the admin. No selcas in the OOC group either and a maximum of five posts per day, per roleplayer. This is to increase the amount of time spent roleplaying. However, feel free to share information between each other OOC in messages.
 

GOD-MODDING IS NOT APPRECIATED BY ANYONE, so don’t do it.
 

UPON ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR APPLICATION, you have 3 days to make your account and add the admin. Failure to meet this deadline will result in your character being released for audition once more.
 

Title your application with your favourite beverage.
 

ONCE YOU HAVE RESERVED A CHARACTER, YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO APPLY. Failure to submit your application will result in your character being opened up for audition once again. NO ANON RESERVATIONS.
 

YOU MAY HAVE 3 CHARACTERS IN THE ROLEPLAY, but ensure that you do not neglect any accounts for more than one week, for if you do, you may very well lose the privilege of playing them. Also, you CANNOT have two or three characters from the same group. For example, if you are Onew from SHINee, you cannot then apply as Taemin to roleplay at the same time.
 

THIS IS A MATURE THEMED ROLEPLAY, and it will containLGBT characters. There will be in this roleplay, but it is not based, the characters MUST have substance.
 

Ignore the previous instruction to title your application with your favourite beverage and instead write your character’s name there, to show that you have read the rules thoroughly.
 

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ROLEPLAYING SCENES WHICH MAY CAUSE OFFENCE TO OTHERS. If however you choose to, then please have the other roleplayers permission beforehand.
 

NO M-PREG.
 

You MUST be at least 16 years old to join this roleplay.
 

Set your Facebook account to FRIENDS ONLY! This will reduce the chance of being locked out.
 

In your “about me”, please add your characters species and/or rank, background story (if you wish) and “Impavid.” Also, for your characters alternate name in Facebook, please add their species there too. If Facebook will not allow this, use an abbreviated version, i.e; Vamp, Wolf, Lycan etc. 
 

You CANNOT kill another roleplayers character. The admin may be willing to bend the rules on this however, if the circumstances are right and agreed upon by all parties involved.
 

Lycans and vampires:
 

To decide on a mate/bond for your character, you will have to talk privately with the other roleplayer that you wish to have your character mated/bonded with. If drama arises and two roleplayers want the same character to be mated or bonded with their lycan/vampire, the admin will help to resolve the issue.
 

Once you have your chosen mate/bond, you cannot change them for any reason. If however your characters partner leaves the roleplay, you can then behave as though your own character was confusing lust with his/her mate/bond and have them with another character of your choosing. 


As it is a bond for life with mates/bonding partners, please bear in mind that cheating is simply not something your character would do. The bond would not allow it. And as instructed before, this is NOT a roleplay, character growth is a MUST.

 

You MUST inform the admin if you have any major plot changes you wish to make, these consist of:
 

Mating/bonding your character with another.
 

Pregnancy (NOT M-Preg)
 

Running a business in town.
 

Leaving a pack (for lycans)
 

Character death (leaving the roleplay)