About

Impavid Roleplay

Lunar, beautiful metropolis where the hustle and bustle of the bars and clubs that line the streets, are but a stone’s throw away from the stunning lakes and mountains that surround the city. The citizens of the land, are interesting and varied to say the least. Lycans, vampires and humans live in relative harmony with one another. Working and sometimes even living together, these species have found their middle ground. 

The city is a prominently friendly and happy place to live, whatever your race, with only the odd rogue lurking in the shadows here and there, causing trouble. But with the city’s population increasing in number by the day as more species move there and bring with them their own packs, businesses and problems, only time will tell what fate holds in store for Lunar, but one thing residents can be sure of, with King and ruler, Kim Jaejoong, overseeing everything that happens in his Kingdom, trouble makers will be held accountable for their actions, when caught. 
 

The Alpha lycan makes the law and enforces it when it is broken. He is firm, but fair with his rules. The severity of his punishments, depends upon the crimes committed at the time. 
Loyalty to the King is a must if residents wish to reside in the city, those being seen to attempt to overthrow him will be banished from the land.


His Royal Highness does not live as such however, quite the opposite actually. He owns the most popular bar and club in town, The Den and is very hands on with his work. An easy going guy, if not a little standoffish at times and distrusting of people and their intentions, he often hires/interviews possible applicants himself and is constantly looking to expand. Maybe even find a business partner along the way to share the work load. Perhaps it could be you?


Could you be the newest occupant, causing curtains to twitch and loose lips to spread gossip like wildfire? If so, you may find your mate or bonding partner along the way and they might just turn out to be very different than you ever imagined… they could be from a whole other species, dissimilar to your own.


Perhaps you will meet many a foe and make countless enemies along your journey, maybe even the King will become one of them… of course, Jaejoong may also be your mate. Whatever the case, isn’t it worth it to come and see? After all, you never know until you try. 
 

Lunar could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you, only one way to find out for sure though… come and join us.