Species: Human (Hunter)

Impavid Roleplay

A hunter is someone who engages in the act of hunting. In this case, the hunted are lycans and vampires.

 

 

The hunter is a male or female with bountiful knowledge about the ways of the lycan and/or vampire community.
 

They are smart human beings and their kind have been around for generations, being a hunter usually runs in their family bloodline. 
 

Although not all of them were born this way, some become hunters when a loved one of theirs is attacked, murdered or “turned” by a rogue lycan/vampire. Leaving them traumatised and wanting to avenge the people they’ve lost. 
 

Hunters are human, first and foremost and have no special powers or abilities beyond that of an average person, however they do possess great skill when it comes to handling a firearm and are amazing marksmen/swordsmen. They are also handy with a bow and arrow, pretty much the perfect shot, this is why they are so feared by the lycan and vampire communities.
 

Hunters are made all the more dangerous to their opponent with their apt ability to blend in well with average human beings. They are master manipulators and can create a past for themselves that will check out under any scrupulous investigation at the drop of a hat. They find it incredibly easy to blend into their surroundings, often times befriending their prey or those they suspect are mated/bonded with or are close to the creatures. Sometimes they seek employment under the lycans or vampires in an effort to live side by side with their mortal enemy in every way possible, giving them ample opportunity to strike.
 

However, something that most hunters themselves are unaware of, is that they too can be mates for the lycans or bonded partners for the vampires. It is rare and the need to be with the other is usually fought with every ounce of both parties beings, but in the end, it is destined and cannot be denied.
 

Hunters too can run in packs. The more of them that join together, the quicker they will rid their world of lycans and vampires after all.