Species: Human

Impavid Roleplay

Humans (Homo sapiens) are primates of the family Hominidae and the only extant species of the genus Homo.
 


 


BASICS:

 

Humans are a valuable part of society, but a dwindling one as more species move to Lunar. Some become donors for the vampires, best friends with the lycans or stick with their own kind, for fear of being attacked by a rogue. This is a rare event so far however, so the paranoia thrumming through the city is largely just that.


Humans can be mates for the wolves, bonded partners for the vampires, workers at The Den or just about any other thing you can think of for them to do in Lunar.


They live and work side by side with the other species in the land in relative harmony.


A lycan/vampire can be mates/bonded partners with a human, both male and female.


Of course if a lycan or vampires mate/bonded partner is a female, they can reproduce and raise a family together. Their offspring may be a lycan/vampire just like their father or mother.
 

Humans can only become lycans/vampires when one saves their life by healing and sealing their wounds with a few drops of their own blood. This is either dripped straight into the lesion or the human can ingest the blood, a few drops is all it takes to change them. The healing process begins immediately, with the wounds closing up and any blood loss being replenished by the small amount of lycans blood in their system. This will almost certainly save the humans life and when they wake up, their body will feel better than brand new but any real changes won’t begin for a week or so. It is a slow process with only slight differences for the former human to notice at first, like their sense of smell, eye sight and taste becoming greater. This will all eventually lead to the need for the new lycan to “wolf-out” or vampire to drink blood, for the first time and should also give the one who turned them, enough time to explain things to the person whose life they saved.
 

If however the newly turned lycan/vampire is around their mate/bonded partner (or if it is that particular lycan/vampire that saved their life) then the changes with the humans body will be slightly faster acting, with their eyes changing colour after only a couple of days, along with their teeth elongating whenever in the presence of their other half.
 

Becoming a lycan/vampire is a slow process once the human is “turned” and they should start to exhibit some very lycan-like or vampire-like behaviour within at least a week.


Lunar needs humans, as much as it needs it’s other species.