Chapter Two,

The Neighbor.

I woke up like this,

I woke up like this,

Flawless.

Ladies, tell him

I -"

I groaned, while rolling on to my side that faced the bed side table. Reached to grab my phone, answering the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I mummbled whike trying to snuggle back intonthe warm embrace of my wedding dress white comforter and pale grey sheets. 

"Auna?" A deep voice answered me.

"Kris?" I quickly held the phone away from my face, to check that it was indeed kris, one of the waitor and cooks from the Chinese restaurant across the street calling me.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you? I guess it is kind of early,  " Kris replied, his deep voice having an odd effect on me, lulling me back to sleep while also waking me up.

"What time is it ?" 

" 11:30," He said, chuckling, "Do you have any classes today?"

My heart skipped a beat. Was Kris going to actually ask me out? I've had this low key crush on him since I first saw him. He was tall, good looking, with a hell of a voice. 

" I dont today, but I have to go pick up more grant forms from the office today,"  I said, hope still in my voice that he might actually be interested. 

"Oh good, so you'll already be at the campus. Could you do me a favor then? Chanyeol's starts in 40 minutes,  but he left his notebooks at the restaurant,  do you think you would be able to bring it to him?" 

I inwardly groaned and face palmed myself. Of course he wouldnt want to  ask me out, he wanted me to do a favor for his brother like best friend. 

"I feel terrible for asking, I would do it but we're getting kinda swamped here, and the staff needs me, " Kris said, his voice obviously pleading. 

"Yeah, I can do that. Chanyeol is a music major right? " 

"Thank you so much Auna ! He is, ill leave the notebooks with lay," and with that he hung up.

"Uuuuugh" I semi yelled, breaking the overall silence that had encaptured my apartment.  Throwing my phone on the pillow next to me, I sat up, sitting criss cross in bed still under the covers, whike rubbing my face, trying to shake the sleepiness off.

 

Yawning and standing up, I realized it takes about 40 minutes to get to the campus,  so I had to leave my apartment as soon as possible.  Leaving my hair in the messy, yet decent enough bun, I threw on a pair of dark wash slim cut jeans and a white v neck t shirt.  Still being tierd, I hobbled over to the vanity that was across the room, to put on some makeup. Seeing that I didnt have enough time, nor the desire to put on full makeup, I settled on putting on CC creme, blending it into my skin. I put on simple winged eyeliner and mascara, pairing it with a mauve-esque matte lip color. In less than 10 minutes I was ready to walk out. Grabbing a jacket, sliping my phone into my pocket,  and grabbing my purse and keys I put my shoes on and walked out the door, locking  it behind me.  

 

Soon enough,  I was walking onto  campus, and not knowing exactly where the music classes were on campus,  I decided to go to the office first, to get grant forms and to ask for directions. 

10 minutes later, I was on my way to Chanyeol's class. I slowly and as quiet as possible,  I opened the door, just to reveal no body was there. I looked at the room number, 206, 

"This is the right number though..." I quietly said to myself. I looked on the white board,  that was to the immediate left of me, taking up nearly the entire wall. On it, were different names grouped together,  and room numbers above it, I scanned the board, looking for Chanyeol Park.

" Room 210:

Minho Choi

 Himchan Kim

Issac Matthews

Chanyeol Park

Jonghyun Kim

Kevin Jones"

And with that, I left on my way to find room 210.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

Just a quick update! My goal is to update again soon, I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment, subscribe,  and upvote at your leisure! (: