Chapter Three.

The Neighbor.

"Room 210... room 210..." I silently muttered tomyself, walking through the halls looking for Chanyeol's classroom.

"Ahh here it is !" I quietly cheered . Without much hesitation,  I open the door, revealing several eyes staring back at me.

"Auna !" Chanyeol said excitedly while jumping up from his seat to come over to me,

"Thank you so much for bringing me my notebooks,  I totally would have been lost without them," he said while quickly wrapping his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Chanyeol, it's fine, I was going to be at Uni anyway today, so Kris asked me to bring it,"

Once I was released from his hold, Chanyeol introduced me to his group, one name definitely stuck out, Jonghyun. 

Im not going to lie, I found Jonghyun extremely attractive, and I couldn't help but find him familiar,  but I couldnt for the life of me remember where I had previously met him. As I continued to talk to Chanyeol, I could feel Jonghyuns eyes on me.

My phone went off, silencing Chanyeols deep voice, reading the text, its from a co worker telling me that they need me to cover again, and to get to the store as soon as possible.  

"Chanyeol, I have to go, apparently theyre short staffed at work today, and need me to fill in," 

"Ah okay, " Chanyeol said, once again wrapping me up in his arms, 

"Don't forget to  come by the restaurant tonight alright?  I'm working latr shift tonight,  and ill make sure to slip you a few free dishes " He said, while still squishing me to his chest, so I can feel his vocal chords vibrate with evey word he said.

"Ahh okay Yeollie,  I'll see you tonight then," I said while removing myself from him. After bading him and the rest of his grouo goodbye, I made my way out of the campus twards the tube, so I could make my cover shift at work.

 

 

_________

Just a short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer, ive been studying like crazy for finals, but once they're over, ill have alot more time to update longer and more regularly (: