Chapter Five,

The Neighbor.

"Hyung ! This is Auna, youve met before right?" Chanyeol's deep morning voice boomed as soon as I stepped foot in the living room area.

"Ah, yeah I did, I think I remember you, you came by to give Chanyeol's notebooks to him the other day , " his friend said, looking me in the eye. 

I, for the life of me, could not remember his name. It was J something right ? Whats his name stood from his sitting position on the couch to shake my hand. He was wearing tan jeans, that contrasted to his  black  vneck tshirt.  

"My names Jonghyun,  just in case you didn't remember, " Jonghyun said as his hand met mine.

"It's really nice to meet you again, " I said, playing the part of the good hostess.

"Thank you for having me over, your home is beautiful," Jonghyun said in reply. At this time,  he was smiling a dazzling smile at me, causing me to silently hope that I wasnt blushing up a storm. God, this man is beautiful.  But I just cant shake the feeling we have met somewhere before? Why cant I remember where we met before ?

---

After an hour, we were all finished eating the breakfast Chanyeol prepared, and was now laughing hysterically at a story Chanyeol told about his younger years back in Highschool.  Minutes after the story was complete,  we were still laughing so hard , all of our faces were a deep red.

"I - I cant believe you really did that !" I managed to sputter out in between deep gasps of air,  

"I agree! How did you even think of doing that to a teacher!" Jonghyun blurtted out, then continously laughed along with the rest of us. A few seconds later, the laughter fizzled out, leaving us all wiping our eyes of the few escaped tears. A friendly silence filled the apartment as we all composed ourselves.

"Ah man, Auna where is the bathroom? " Yeollie asked as he stood up.

"Two doors past my bedroom, " I replied back.

Chanyeol left  the room, making his way to the bathroom,  leaving me and Jonghyun  alone in the livingroom. 

3 seconds after Chanyeok left, the awkward silence took over the once lively atmosphere.  

* say something to him ! * I thought to my self,

"So Jonghyun, you said you were new to London right? "

 "Ah, yes I am, I just moved here a week ago from California,  but I'm originally from Korea " He replied, making eye contact,  giving off a strong aura of confidence. 

"Oh wow, you move around a lot , 3 different countries thats pretty impressive, " i said, honestly amazed that he had the opportunities to live in such vastly different cultures.

"What made you want to move to London? " I asked , thoroughly intrigued,  because from what I've heard, California was supposed to be this amazing place that everyone wanted to move to.

" London's University has a really good music program,  and entertainment companies scout this place way more regularly than universities in America,  so I decided to Transfer here. Plus, I figured it would be a new experience,  " I nodded in agreement, adding on that new experiences are always good. A few minutes later filled with polite small talk, Chanyeol returned from the bathroom.

 

_____________________

Hi guys, sorry for the way too short update that took forever and a day to post, I have been crazy busy, but its summer, and i'm out if school so hopefully i can start updating all of my stories more !

tbh im at a complete writers block with this story, so if you have any ideas or if you want the story to start heading a certain way let me know!