Chapter one,

The Neighbor.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, " I voiced out as I ran through my home, desperately trying to grab everything I needed for class.

" I'm going to be so late " I disheartedly whined to nobody in particular. Finally I grabbed my keys and phone, while slinging my creme MCM backpack on my shoulder, and heading out the door. While I was locking the front door, I could hear some of my neighbors talking in the hallway, saying something about a cute guy this, and  some remark about how they needed to start working out again. Not thinking anything about it, I rushed my way out the elevator, and out the lobby to the busy street. Merging into the busy foot traffic that was happening on the sidewalks of London. The flow of people always had amazed me, so many different people, each with thier own backstory, history, thoughts and opinons, and no matter how different they all are, we're all on here, in the same spot at the same time. I hold my backpack closer to me, and grip my phone tighter, as i made my way down the concrete stairs, leading to the tube. Luckily, as soon as I made my way to the platform, my train was approaching.  As soon as I set foot into the train, I imediately located a place to sitm and took it before someone else could. I put in my headphones, and let the music drown out the loud subway noise, and pulled my backpack onto my lap, where I closely held it, as I patiently waited the 15 minutes until my stop.

~

"Excuse me.., Sorry, excuse me,.. " I kept repeating as I  tried to politely, push my way through the hoards of people, and back onto the platform. I looked at my phone,

 10:18 AM

I whispered a curse under my breath and  hurrieddly made my  way off the platform, up the stairs and onto the street. I have 20 minutes to get to Uni (College/ University) before I would be late. Minutes later, I could see the campus come into view. As I walked through the gates, I felt a large mass hit me, making me tumble forward, spilling out the contents of my backpack,, I instinctly put my hands infront of me to  try to catch myself.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry !" a deep voice said. I lightly groaned as I pushed myself up onto my knees, and looked up to make eyecontact the the person that bumped into me.

"I really should have looked where I was going, " The male looked away and scratched the back of his neck. It took a second for me to realise what happened, and that our books were all over te ground.

"Oh, uhm, It's.. fine. It was an accident anyway," I said trying to make this stranger feel a little better. I started to pick up my books, as he did the same. I happened to look at my phone, to see that it was almost time for my class to start.

"Crap im going to be late, " I said, while grabbing the rest of my books I stood up,

"I'm sorry again !" I could hear the guy call out, i simply looked back, as I gave him a nodd and a wave, as I made my way into the Physical sciences section of the campus,  desperately hoping I wouldnt get locked out of the Medical lecture again.

The bell rang as soon as I stepped foot into the lecture hall.  I quickly took a seat, and got out the textbooks that i needed, and my notebook. I started to flip through my notebook, trying to find an open page to start on the tedious note taking, when I realized the words that filled the pages, had nothing what so ever, to do with my medical classes, but it was full of music notes and theory. I flipped throught more, and more,  *Whats going on this sint my note book ! What could have happe-* right then, it hit me, that when the guy bumped into me, all of our things were tangled up , and that I must have took his by mistake. Luckily,  I happened to have some extra paper floating around in my backpack that I could use for notes.

 *How am i suppoused to get my notebook back again ?* I thought to myself. Shaking my head, I decided not to worry about it as of current, and to just pay attention to the lecture, then i could figure it out.

~~

 

" Okay class, remember, We have a Test next week on the advanced medical terminology ! Don't forget to study, if you dont pass Med terms, you dont pass this class !"  the professer called out at his class, as the fled out of the room, I , being at the front of them.

I looked at my phone to see a text from my boss, telling me I have to cover a shift from 2:30-7pm tonight. I checked the time,

1:24pm

I had one hour to get uptown. I hastily made my way to the tube. After waiting 10 minutes, my train pulled up to the platform. I quickly got  inside, and found an open hand rail, near the door, and bunkered down. The giant doors whooshed shut as I started listening to music.

30 minutes later, I was stepping out onto the platform, making my way to the large department store that I work part time at. Shortly, I was walking through the grand doors, into my trendy place of work. I made my way to the back of the store, and into the room, marked "staff only", so i could put  my stuff into my designated locker, and to grab my name tag. 

Finally, after 4 1/2 hours of cashiering, and stocking, and restocking, and  helping customers, I could finally go home. After grabbing my things, I made my way back onto the street twards the tube.  A whole hour had passed, before I was once again walking off the platform and onto the overly active street. Feeling the hunger gnaw at my stoumach from not eatting all day, I decided to pick up some food from the Chinese resturant across the street from my apartment.

The bells chimed as I walked in to the resturant,

" Hey Auna, the usual ?" A waitor, Lay, said as he already started writing down my order.  I nodded in reply and thanked him as I took a seat in the waiting area, and took a second to think to myself how sad it was that i get take out so much, the staff and i are on a first name basis. A few minutes later Lay came back with a bag full of food,

"Kris Gege threw in some extra food, on the house, " Lay told me with a smile, showing off his dimple.

"Thanks Lay, and tell Kris I said thank you too ! " I replied, as I handed him a twenty. He accepted it, then bade me a farewell as I exited the resturant, and as he got back to work.

It was nearly 9 o'clock by the time I got back to my apartment. I set the food on the kitchen counter, and made my way to my bedroom to change into shorts and an old Highschool Tshirt. I pulled my mid-back length curly mane into a high messy bun, as I walked into the kitchen to grab the food, before settling in on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay so the first chapter is up ! I hope you guys enjoy it so far !  Jonghyun will become more apprent in the next one ^^