| ♥ | Someone Call the Doctor

L O V E F O O L | ♥ | ONESHOT SHOP



Someone Call the Doctor

  GENRE   reality; fluff    OTP   Kim Jongin x You   RATING   ---    BY  St4rlight    WC   863




















 

Counting the steps to the beat, his arms and legs move gracefully to the sound of the music. Deep breathing echoed through the room. Flashbacks ran across his head as he gazed at himself through the mirror. It seemed like yesterday that he was a trainee who thrown his who life away to his dream, not knowing the hidden consequences behind his dream. He was big now, everyone adored him. Damn. He was a couple seconds late with the music. Cursing himself slightly, he slid his body down the mirror; propping one knee up so his elbow can rest on it while palming his face. It need to be perfect. A sigh left his lips as he thought about all the pair of eyes watching him. One mess up could ruin his reputation of 'dancing machine'. To hell with it all. A deep groan from within released. The music still played and parts of the song bounced off the walls, processing through his brain. 'Someone call the doctor" His lips twitched up a couple centimeters from the one line in the song.

"Someone called?" a head peeked up from behind the door. The semi-high voice squeeked through the room as the door creaked open. He lifted his head from his palm, and a smile broke out from his lips. "Kai, what's wrong?" her whole body came out from behind the door, and footsteps were heard. "I didn't call the doctor yet." a light joke fell from his lips, as her eyes turned to cresents and laughed. Her slender fingers turned the music off and headed towards his body leaning on the mirror. "Again?" she slid down the mirror, placing herself next to him. "Again what?" he examined her face as her gaze was placed on the ceiling.

"Don't worry about what others think, Kai. Your dancing can catch anyones eyes. Just have fun with your dance. We're all bound to have mistakes at some point, and it's okay." halfway through, she turned her gaze to Kai; looking directly at his eyes. He avoided her gaze when he saw the smile on her lips. Her sentence processed through his brain, and a faint sigh left her lips. His face had a blank look on it, as if he didn't listen to her and was spaced out.

"Mistakes are the reason why idols get judged easily. Whatever the mistake is, it's going to hurt your reputation." this time, Kai looked at the ceiling. People judge so easily without thinking about the other person. Those 2 sentences assured her that he was listening to her.

"Why does it matter?"

She told him out flatly. "You are who you are, and not everyone is perfect. We aren't programmed to be robots. We are human." she reached her hands out to him, and flicked his forehead. "Since when have you been this deep?" Kai groaned feeling a light sharp pain on his forehead. His eyes grew wide as she grabbed both of his hand and pulled him up to the middle of the dance floor. "Track 1 right?" her feet walked to the music player and was ready to restart the song. "Yeah." he sighed, not 100% sure with his mind if he wanted to dance right now. The music played, and started with clapping. Kai easily found the right beat, in synch with the music. Him and the music was one. She gazed upon him, and a playful smile came upon her lips.

She wasn't a good dancer like Kai, but she was better than decent. Within seconds after the intro, she found the beat and jumped into the dance routine. She'd seen Kai dance to it before, as she memorized the steps. Kai was nervous dancing with her the first time, but nonetheless he was still going to dance. The music took over his body as this was his cloud 9. Dancing has always been his passion. His eyes examined the mirror; as he looked at himself. He didn't see the man he saw before, but a man that had more confidence. A man who was having fun dancing his heart out. This time, he didn't have any mistakes; he didn't have anything holding him back with his mistakes.

'Igeon overdose' the music came to an end, and their bodies tumbled to the floor. Kai wasnt exhausted, but he was happy with himself. He enjoyied dancing instead of critizing himself on every step he took. He crawled over to her as he had a playful smirk on his lips. She looked at him, confused as of why he was smirking. He brought his hands up and placed it to her sides, moving his fingers to tickle her. "Yah!" she yelled out, trying to swat his hands away from her sides. She was tired from the dance, and even more tired from his attack. Kai didn't stop until he pulled her into a hug. "Thank you." a smile was plastered on his face. He let her go after a couple minutes, both of them laying on their backs. i'm really grateful i have someone like her. He gazed at the ceiling without any worries in his mind.