update.

L O V E F O O L | ♥ | ONESHOT SHOP

update 14.09.19


hey guys, this is hallucinate. i know i have a lot of requests to do and i'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for your requests to be finished but i have this thing called school - i've been busy so i'll try to finish everyone's lovely request as soon as possible. also, a little note that i have to say is... writing isn't easy. no one in this world can sit down in a chair with a paper in front of them and pencil in hand and think, 'once upon a time, there once lived a..." our imaginations, our way or thinking are all different. so that's why i try to perfect my writing so it's not just how i see it but in a way where everyone else can relate. even if my writing is not the best (because i know it isn't), i still try and that's something everyone can do. practice makes perfect and the motivation and inspiration to keep moving forward is the road to success. it's kind of like how a little birdie will fly high in the sky and suddenly a rain cloud is directly above it. you won't see it stop, instead it fly harder until it's clear of the rainstorm. anyway, that example . but the bottom line is, never give up even if it's hard. you can do it. thank you for reading.

here is my progess. lmao look how far i got-

agentpande | min x changjo | 35%
ENTertainment_ | joo wol x luhan | 20%
Train_girl | lina x sehun | 0%