| ♥ | My Best Friend

L O V E F O O L | ♥ | ONESHOT SHOP



my best friend

  GENRE   Fluffy    BIAS   Kai/Kim Jongin    RATING   PG    WC   2922    BY   hallucinate


note: lower your volume!     
    

 
Hey there,

The sun was beaming through the windows as it casted a warm glow inside the small bedroom of the apartment. She tossed and turned underneath his right arm and hugged his torso tightly; blinking to dodge the sunlight that now tried to enter underneath her eyelashes.

A yawn passed through her lips and she found herself opening her eyes to the guy she fought with last night over a game of "Hot or Not" EXO edition. Regressing to the thought, she giggled and rubbed her eyes softly. 

Feeling a tug from her arm, she pouted quietly and turned to face him questionably. "...eh?" she mumbled and continued to rub her tired eyes.

"...mnh. Stop." he groaned quietly and pulled her small fingers away.

"Good morning to you too," she huffed quietly.


It was all surreal, she thought. Sleeping, waking up, and living with him for a whole month. It didn't feel like a month, it felt like eternity. Which is odd, she didn't– no, she couldn't stand living with this guy for a whole month. Well, she could. She loved him, cared for him too eagerly and always worrying over him. But the passionate glances shifting over to his eyes, they were all neighborly. He didn't take them with any seriousness. Nor did he even consider the fact that sleeping with a friend crossed the border.

I did not touch you , he would defend. But she disagreed. He touched her and those touches left mixed signals to her heart.


Tearing the sheets off her body, she sat up and walked towards the bathroom across the hall. Hearing his phone siren just as she was about to close the bathroom door, she sighed.

"Yobosayo" he answered tiredly.

Everything was blurred out by the sound of murmurs and low groans from his lips. She didn't even have the strength to care what was going on and with that,, closed the bathroom door just as he she heard him end the phonecall.

It wasn't a big deal, she told herself and the faucet. Hearing the running water, she ducked her face into the sink and rinsed her skin with the freezing water before shutting the faucet off quickly. 

Questions bombarded her mind and she angrily stomped them away. Finding a warm cloth to dry her face, she sat down on the toilet cover and whined. "Why is acting like this?" she mumbled and pinched her skin gently. "If he told me... I'd be more cautious from the start."

"Maybe he cares about you," a deep husky voice, alike to his sounded from the other side of the door.

She didn't budge. He wanted the bathroom, he always did when he needed it and the only way to get her to come out was to respond to her questions even if they were rhetorical.

"Go away," she scowled quietly.

"I...need...to...go," he whined.

"Too bad, I'm using it right now. You have to wait your turn."

"I realllllly need to go." he whined loudly and started to hop on both legs. 

She shook her head and chuckled to herself. "Realllllly?" a grin surfaced upon her lips.

"Yes, reallllly."

"Really really?"

"Yes, really really."

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes-- please, get out."

"...mnh, let me think about it."

She placed a finger at her bottom lip and hummed loudly enough for him to hear before stading on her two feet to unlock he door. As he faced her, he placed his hands on her shoulder and smiled brightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. Breakfast please?"

"Get inside, Jongin," she hollered and swatted his hands away.

That boy, she thought and stomped towards the kitchen. What was there to eat anyway? She dugged her nose into the fridge and pulled out last nights meal and placed it on the counter.

Have a happy breakfast, Jongin.