| ♥ | She's My Lady

L O V E F O O L | ♥ | ONESHOT SHOP



She's My Lady

  GENRE   Fluff    OTP   you x sehun    WC   776    BY   st4rlight    NOTE   ---



    

 
Hey there,

Her heels clicked down on the cement floor, pushing her hair out of her face. The wind passed by softly making her hair flow with the wind. Looking down at the ground, she had no confidence to look up. She continued to walk past people, occasionally bumping into them and apologizing. Upon looking up, her eyes greeted a soft gaze looking down at her.

“You’re so insecure.” His deep voice ran shivers down her spine. Her lips open to talk, but was quietly shushed with his slender fingers on her pink plump lips. The side of his lips twitched up into a lop-sided grin; making sure to well enough. It was his favorite hobby. His heart sped up looking at the girl’s face turn a crimson color. Her cheeks were a hue of red. Quickly, her small hand pulled his finger away from her lips. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Fumbling with her words at first, before returning her voice back to a steady beat. Her legs ran past him, making sure to avoid him.

“Hey, hey, hey.” A chuckle was heard from 5 feet away. A sigh left her lips as she shook her head left and right. Why is he still following me? Her cheeks huffed up, anger slowly boiling inside of her. “Sehun, leave me alone.” A quiet whisper, almost a squeak, came out from her lips. He shook his head with his bottom lip slowly poking out.


"I can't because-"


"Because why?" she cut into his sentence halfway through. People began to stare at the two as they were slowly starting to bicker back and forth. Sehun sighed, almost ready to speak again. He was slightly annoyied that she had cut him off earlier.



"Because I-"


"I don't have all day." she huffed out, breaking his sentence again. She doesn't want to stand there and look like an idiot to the world. This time, Sehun's anger reached its max point. She kept cutting him off and rushing him, when he's trying to make an effort.


"Damn it, I like you!" he screamed out, throwing the girl off track. Her mind was hazy; clouded by his sudden confession. he likes me? why me out of all people? Insecurities still got the best of her, and Sehun could read her like an open book. "I like you because you're you. I don't need any other girls out there, throwing themself onto me. You're perfect in every way, and I wish everyday that you could see that. You're the only girl that makes me feel happy. The reason why I get up every morning. You lighten up my world with your beautiful smile." Sehun was describing her on and on. It was like upscripted poetry, how the words seem to flow easily out of his mouth. Her face stayed a shade of red as he yelled out to the world how much he likes her. Embarassed, she brought her hands to her face, covering it from the world.


"Shut up." muttering was heard from her covered mouth. She leaned on his chest for support, as her legs were like jelly; about ready to give up. Sehun laughed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, supporting her. His face leaned down to place his lips upon her forehead. His eyes fluttered closed as he placed a long kiss on her forehead.


"I like you too." a soft audible voice was heard from underneath him. The ends of his lips twitched up as his cheeky smile was showing. "What? I couldn't hear you." He heard loud and clear, but he wanted to hear it from her lips again. He wants her to repeat it, so he knows he's not dreaming. The thing he would hate the most, is to wake up and find this was dream. This idiot. "Oh Sehun, I like you." her head looked up to his face as she spoke. She saw Sehun's cheeky smile, then knew that he was messing with her. "I-" this time she was cut off from Sehun's yelling.


"She's my lady!" this earned heads twisting their way to look at the new lovely couple. She could feel eyes boring holes into her, as she dove her face to Sehun's chest again. "You idiot." her thoughts came out as she mumbled it on his chest. Secretly, she was smiling on his chest; happy that she was his, and he was hers. I love you, my idiot. You're my boy. her eyes closed as she leaned her head to the side, wrapping her arms around him; holding him tightly as if she doesn't want to let go.