| ♥ | Jaesoo X Ken

L O V E F O O L | ♥ | ONESHOT SHOP



Jaesoo x Ken

  GENRE   Comedy; Romance; Fluff    BIAS   Ken   RATING   ---    BY  st4rlight    WC   2450




















 
Hey there,

Jaesoo, you can do this! Counting the steps until she reaches inside the building, she was really nervous. Unseen sweat was building up around her body. Jaesoo bit on her bottom lip chewing on it lightly. “Thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two. Thirty-two steps to get in here.” Muttering underneath her breath. Trainee life, here I come. Wait for me. I’ll manage to show my talent to the world. Pep talking herself into being a bright person, who can show the world to smile alongside her. Left right, left right. Her light footsteps entered the carefully-built structure. Thud. Before she could look up, she knew she bumped into a well-built body. First time and already messing up. A silent sigh escaped her frowning lips.

“Are you new here?” His husky, steady voice spoke out. Initiating a chat, the girl was reluctant to answer back. He seemed extremely intimidating, and when she looked up he looked the same as his voice. Cool and collected; intimidating and well-built. Jaesoo nodded her head as quick as running into him. Ugh, talk Jaesoo. Don’t seem rude. Scolding herself mentally before looking into his eyes, and responded to him properly. “I’m the new trainee here, Jaesoo is my name. Sorry for being impolite.” Backing up a couple steps giving him his personal space, she bowed in a ninety-degree angle.

“No no, it’s quite alright. Welcome to Jellyfish Entertainment. Sung Si Kyung is my name.” A gentle smile peeked from his lips, quite different than how he first looked. Jaesoo took note that his smile made him look ten times younger, but she would never admit that. It only seemed rude, and she already messed up. “Thank you Si Kyung-ssi.” Jaesoo’s natural eye smiles came out and greet the older male. His deep chuckle was a response from this, and he grinned. “You’re quite adorable, Jaesoo. Are you on your way to meet the chairman?” he eyed the girl, who is now looking at the ground again. “Ah, no I’m here to explore for a while. I plan to see him later in the day.” Explaining to the other male her plans for the day. “Alright then, I have a schedule today. I hope you find your way around here nicely.” Flashing his smile again at her before walking past the girl, out the glass doors. Puffing out some air from her lungs, she continued through the simple building. Wow it’s so much bigger than I’d expect. This would take me all day to explore. Sighing in defeat as she turned the corner. So much doors on either side of her, taking up the space on the wall. So much rooms to remember, how will I find my way through? Pursing her bottom lip out in a pouting manner. Her first time here, and she was going to give up on exploring. Am I lost in this building? Wow Jaesoo. Mentally face-palming herself.

meon hutnal neoreul deryeoda jul
geu bomi omyeon geunare na piurira

Singing was heard nearby, and she was slightly taken aback. Emotions filled the lyrics easily as the voice seemed to sing with ease. Had she intrude on someone? It wasn’t intruding unless she was in the room too, right? It seemed like the song ended, because the singing stopped suddenly. As if on cue, she recognized the song. It was pretty famous lately, and it clicked in her mind. Park Hyo Shin! A cheeky grin came upon her lips. She admired him, because his voice was charming. It captures your ears, how soft his voice is. Unlike the rough, practically screaming voices, he owned a voice that soothes the soul. Hyo Shin also owned a very handsome face. Wait, is he practicing his singing? Should I just leave then? Nodding in agreement with her mind, she turned around retracing her footsteps from before. Although she bit back the temptation, she was willing to let him practice in peace. Thud. Again, she hit a body. Jaesoo what is wrong with you. Hiding her face from the person, she let her hair fall in her face as she faced the tiles on the ground. Eyeing his shoes that looked pretty expensive, she couldn’t guess who it was except it was another male. “In a rush?” a light joke played from his lips. Although it was a joke, Jaesoo couldn’t help but feel conscious. “Uh, I’m sorry!” a squeak came from her pursing lips. Less than a ninety-degree bow, she still bowed to the man. Still not raising her head to look at the male, she continued to stare at the ground. “Hey hey, it’s alright.  I haven’t seen you around, new here?” He cupped her chin and pulled it up, trying to look at the culprit. Wow, they all know each other. They must all be very close. Gazing into his eyes, she was awestruck. He had a unique face that seemed quite familiar. “Ah! Seo In Guk sunbae!” she brightly smiled, showing her pearly whites. He automatically showed his lop-sided grin as she realized who he was. “So you know me, but I don’t know you. Mind to tell me your name?” He let go of her chin, realizing he held it too long, maybe bursting her personal bubble. “Jaesoo is my name, hello!” She sent him a friendly wave before retreating her arm back to her side, thinking it was impolite to do so. He laughed at her silliness and ruffled her hair. “You’re a nice girl, Jaesoo. It’s nice to meet you. I hope to see you around often.” He sent her another lop-sided grin and walked away from the man. He’s pretty mysterious? Putting the thought behind her, she continued on her aimless path. “I’m so lost, so lost” Not thinking about anything, she sang unwritten lyrics out of boredom. Maybe I should visit the chairman? Kicking her toe at the ground. She felt so lost in a building. The building doesn’t compare to the real world, and she was here lost. Giving up to defeat, she managed to find her way around the other side of the building. Not exactly where she needed to go, but she was exploring.

“Ahhh, I give up!” kicking the wall to the left side of her, she puffed up her cheeks. Why am I exploring? Hitting her head on the wall, small whimpers fell from her lips. Her forehead grew a hue of red the more she hit it against the hard wall. Bang, bang, bang. Jaesoo continued to hit her head. “Doesn’t that hurt?” another male voice spoke. This time it was really unfamiliar to Jaesoo, and she continued to face the wall. Her forehead laying against the cold hard wall. His voice wasn’t husky and deep like the other males she met today, but younger. His voice sounded like he was around her age, and she finally thought to herself that he might be someone she may connect with easier than the men before. “Are you okay miss?” He spoke again asking her the same question, but in different words. “Ah y-yes.” She stuttered. Why am I stuttering? Anyways, I hope I didn’t embarrass myself. He reached out and gripped her wrist gentle before turning her around to face him. “Hmmm, your forehead is red.” He laughed examining the bright red oval, planted on her forehead. The man was highly amused with the girl, and he took an interest to her weird personality. His head cocked to the left slightly, his lips twitching upwards into a gentle smile.

“Lee Jaehwan, but feel free to call me Ken.” Rubbing her forehead with his thumb soothingly, he voiced out to her. “Ken? Like the guy in Barbie?” Jaesoo looked up to view the man in the eyes. Ken’s gentle hands took good care of her, and she gazed at him like she had seen an angel appear in front of her. Ken’s light hazel brown hair was cut short, styled simply on his head. His jawline wasn’t as sharp as other males out there, but his jaw showed a visible line.

“Yeah, kind of like that.” He blew on her forehead gently before tilting his head down, catching Jaesoo in the eyes. Blushing, she turned her head to the side. Jaesoo you’re embarrassing yourself. Ahhh, hes so caring. Fangirling in the inside from meeting this handsome man. “I didn’t catch your name miss.” Ken grinned noticing the girl’s lit up cheeks. “A-ah. It’s Jaesoo.” Quickly she bowed, but stumbled against his chest. His fast reflex allowed him to wrap his arms around her, pulling her into his warm embrace. “I’m sorry!” Jaesoo squeaked as she buried her face into his chest, not thinking about her actions. Ken found her actions to be adorable, and he didn’t mind. He found that he liked her in his arms, it gave him a weird feeling in his stomach. Jaesoo pulled away from him after a couple minutes, knowing her limits. Ken let out a throaty cough as he brought his hands up to his lips. He questioned himself of his sudden actions, as it wasn’t his normal acting. “Well then Jaesoo, would you like to join me and my friends?” Without letting her answer his question, he pulled her into the room that was right next to their physical bodies. Jaesoo let out a squeal when he roughly pulled her into the room, without her answer. It confused her at first until she was in front of five other different males. All of them were good looking like Ken. She took a couple minutes to examine each of them, and they blinked looking at the girl like she was a foreign creature. “Hyung, did you find out what happened outside?” A male spoke running up to his older friend. “Hyuk, calm down. Yeah I did. This girl here was banging her head.” Ken grinned and reached his hand out to pinch Jaesoo’s right cheek. “What?! I’m sorry did I disturb you guys?” A burst from the lady came out, which earned laughter around the room. Their laughs filled every corner of the room, lightening up their world. “Nah, it’s okay. We were taking a break.” Another male walked up and grabbed her hand; gently placing a kiss on the back of her palm. “Hongbin is the name.” A charming grin was earned without any actions from the lady. “Hongbin, she doesn’t like you.” Earning a giggle from Jaesoo, Ken grinned in victory. “Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. Anyways, Ravi is the name.” He joined the crowd and placed a gentle pat on her shoulder. He seems like the mommy. Laughing at her thought, she shook her head into a nod. “N is my name.” Another male joined the new pack, sipping on his banana milk that was half gone. Jaesoo gave him a small wave along with her infamous eye smile. Then she focused her vision on the male that was still taking his rest on the ground.

“Who?” pressing her lips into a fine line, she pointed to the male who had an unreadable face. “Ah, Taekwon. He’s usually like that.” Hyuk muttered, but loud enough for her to hear. “Ahh, I see.” Leaving the pack of males, she shuffled over and squatted down to his level. “Jaesoo is my name, nice to meet you Taekwon.” She held out her small hands, compared to his much larger hands. He only gave her a nod, signaling her accepted her appearance there. Frowning, she went to go sit next to him. The rest of the males gawked at her actions, and they shifted over to sit with the two; making a circle. “Did you take a liking to Taekwon?” Hongbin asked, questioning in his mind why she didn’t show any liking to him. “He’s mysterious.” Jaesoo answered back to his question, not directly answering it. He frowned, which caused Jaesoo to silence and wonder if she did anything wrong. Did I hurt any of them? I didn’t mean to. Disregarding their small chat, it went silent inside the once active room. Awkward air swiveled around each of them. Ravi was the first one to break it and crack a joke, learning small laughs from each of them. This began their chat as they continued talking for forty minutes, not paying attention to the time. Each of them were having a good time with her, getting to know her better. It was weird how causing noise outside their practice room, was a way to find her.

“Ah! I have to go meet the chairman.” Jaesoo nervously yelped, forgetting about him during those short moments with the likeable guys. “Oh, you’re a new trainee here?” Hyuk’s eyes seem to sparkle and Jaesoo nodded quickly. “Seems like she has to go.” Taekwon added and looked at all the guys in the eyes, as they seemed like they wanted to trap her here with them. “Alright, I’ll take you.” Ken offered, before any of the other males offered themselves as tribute. Nodding without thinking, she rushed to grab her stuff and stood up. “We’ll see you sometime then Jaesoo! Goodluck, we’ll be supporting you!” The five guys yelled as Ken escorted Jaesoo out of the now-loud room. “I’m going to be late.” Jaesoo pressed her lips into a fine line as she quickly walked along side Ken in the empty hallways. “No you won’t.” He grinned and had an idea. Quickly throwing her over his shoulder, he began to run down the halls not caring that he was making a lot of noise in the hallways. “H-hey!” Jaesoo lightly hit his back as her face turned into a red tomato, embarrassed to be carried. It was her first time being carried like this by a male, and it was someone she took a liking to. Ahh I’m going crazy! Puffing her cheeks, wondering if it was alright to enjoy being carried by Ken. Quick minutes ticked by, and they made it just in time of her scheduled visit. Ken set her on the ground, on her feet, breathing deeply trying to catch his normal breath. “I’m sorry, you must be tired. Thank you so much for today Ken. I hope we’ll see each other a lot.” A gentle smile came from her lips as she curled the loose strands of hair behind her ears. Ken gazed at her with a soft look, unable to talk because of his heavy breathing. Jaesoo took his gaze as a ‘you’re welcome’ put into actions, as she tip-toed and placed a soft peck on his left cheek. “I’m very grateful.” Jaesoo turned around and slipped through the double wooden doors that led to the beginning of her story.


Author's Note:
I really hope it doesn't sound too rushed at all. I'm sorry again for the wait, and if there are any mistakes feel free to tell me. Thank you for requesting!