Love Someone Like You’re Nineteen.

Love Stages.

Luhan looks up from his novel and raises a perfectly shaped eyebrow at his boyfriend, who is staring at him. “What?” Luhan asks but Sehun doesn’t reply. “No, seriously, what?”

The other shrugs. “Nothing. Just admiring your beauty.”

Luhan bites back a smile and shoots him a glare instead. “We’ve been dating for 6 years now, you can drop the cheesiness.”

“You like it,” Sehun teases as he leans closer and when Luhan blushes, he laughs and falls back into his seat. “Just admit it.”

Luhan picks up his book and waves it. “Not when you’re distracting me from my story! I need to finish this, Christopher is such an amazing lover.” Luhan sighs dreamingly and returns to the page where he stopped.

Sehun frowns. “I am an amazing lover.”

“So caring,” Luhan continues to list the traits of the fictional character.

“I’m caring.”

“So handsome.”

“I’m handsome, am I not?”

“So good in bed.”

“I am very good in bed,” Sehun coughs, looking around to make sure no one heard him. “You told me that.”

Luhan laughs, glancing up from the book to find his boyfriend sinking down into his chair because he’s embarrassed. “That, you are.” Slowly, Luhan stretches his leg out to slide the tip of his shoe up Sehun’s leg. When it almost touches Sehun’s crotch, Sehun scrambles back up, sitting straighter than before. “What?”

“Stop it!” Sehun hisses. “That’s mean.”

“Aww,” Luhan coos and then he throws his head back as he laughs because Sehun is pouting slightly.

“I’m not going to do anything to you because I’m a good boyfriend,” Sehun states, pushing his fringe back.

Luhan waggles his eyebrows. “Bite me.”

“Stop it!” Sehun looks away immediately, face flushing red as he tries not to think about last night.

The smaller male giggles and decides to stop the teasing. “Sorry,” Luhan says sincerely but he does enjoy making Sehun embarrassed.  “Hey, look at me,” he says in a more serious tone.

“You promise to not say anything weird again?”

“Mhmm.”

“Okay,” Sehun turns back cautiously and when he sees Luhan staring at him with an amused look, he clears his throat and sits properly. “What?”

Luhan shakes his head and puts his book down gently. “So, are you excited for this Saturday?”

“Of course I am,” Sehun says simply, trying to hide his nervousness. “I mean, it’s not like I’m going to say something dumb or say nothing at all and look dumb in front of your mother. Pft.”

Luhan snickers. “My mother is a very nice woman.”

“I know!” Sehun replies exasperatedly. “It’s not her, it’s me. I am not good with people. I am not good with people that are not my family or relatives.”

“She will be.” Luhan tilts his head. “Are you not planning to marry me, Oh Sehun?”

Sehun’s jaw drops. “I-I, uhh, yes?” he squeaks and Luhan scowls. “B-babe, of course I am! We—“

Luhan’s abrupt laughter cuts Sehun off and Sehun is so close to smothering Luhan… with kisses. “Cute,” Luhan remarks with a small grin. “Don’t worry, I won’t force you. But you can’t get rid of me easily,” Luhan says, pulling his collar down and revealing Sehun’s bite mark.

“Don’t!” Sehun hops off his seat and joins Luhan in his, covering the evidence while Luhan struggles to get him off. “Luhan!”

“Why are you still so shy?” the petite boyfriend asks and pecks Sehun on his lips.

“The whole world doesn’t need to see that,” Sehun growls, low enough for Luhan to hear only.

Luhan cups Sehun’s face and pulls him in for a longer kiss. “But I want the whole world to know I’m yours.”

 

 

 

When the door opens, Sehun doesn’t expect to see Luhan’s mother standing there because he looks like a complete mess. He’s tugging onto the tie that is too tight around his neck and his shirt isn’t properly tucked and Mrs. Lu is staring at him and—oh, crap.

“Good evening!” Sehun bows down stiffly. When he gets back up, he doesn’t notice the woman stifling back her laughter as he continues to ramble on, “I-I hope I’m not too early, or too late. I—“

“Child, did you just get back from work?” she laughs softly, hands finding their way onto Sehun’s necktie and loosening it slowly. “Why do you look so formal?”

Sehun feels his throat drying up.

Smirking, she holds the necktie up and stuffs it into Sehun’s pocket, who is still rigid in one spot. She takes a step back and takes her time admiring the young man standing in front of her. “You’re so handsome!” she admits, clapping her hands proudly. “Do you think I might have a chance?” she asks rather confidently, small hand patting the side of his arm. “Call me Victoria, will you?”

“Mother!” Luhan pushes the tiny woman away and smiles when he sees Sehun. “Oh!” he takes the apron off and throws it to the back without looking. Then, he smiles brightly at Sehun again. “Hi!”

The ends of Sehun’s lips tug upwards into a smile. “Hi.”

“Are you guys boyfriends for years or did you two just meet?” Victoria grumbles as she steps back into Sehun’s vision. “Hi,” she repeats mockingly, “I greet my exes with a kiss. And boy, where is mine?” she asks, pointing at her cheek.

“Oh,” Sehun steps forward immediately but he’s looking around after that, unsure of where to put the flowers in his hands down before giving up and just presses a kiss on Victoria’s cheek. Victoria grabs him by his arms and does the same.

When Sehun pulls away, Luhan is giving his mother a side-glance. “Get your own boyfriend, mother.”

Victoria chuckles. “Silly boy! We can share!” She spins on her heels and gestures the boys to follow her, picking the apron Luhan threw on the way. “Let’s go! Dinner’s getting cold!”

 

 

 

“Do you think she likes me?” Sehun asks suddenly, sitting on the edge of Luhan’s bed. The sound of water running can be heard. “I mean, in the I approve you to be with my son kind of way.

There isn’t a reply and Sehun sighs as he drops back into Luhan’s bed, closing his eyes when he hears the shower being turned off. Sehun waits for Luhan to step up from the bathroom and after 10 minutes of blow-drying his hair, the man finally walks out in his loose shirt and boxers.

“Did you hear what I asked?” Sehun questions, too tired to open his eyes but he can hear Luhan’s footsteps.

“What?” Luhan straddles Sehun’s legs and Sehun grips Luhan’s hips, massaging his sides softly.

“Do you think I left a good impression?” Sehun asks as he slowly lifts his upper body, sitting up so he can face Luhan properly.  His eyes linger on Luhan’s for a few seconds before he buries his face into Luhan’s neck, inhaling Luhan’s scent deeply. “You smell so good.”

Luhan giggles at the ticklish feeling on his skin, trying to push Sehun away but to no avail. “She likes you, I’m positive.” Luhan sighs when Sehun nibbles on his collarbone and wraps his arms around Sehun’s neck. “No one can ever hate you, Sehun.”

Sehun smiles and moves up to capture Luhan’s lips in between his. “I need to get back home before my mother bombards me with questions.”

Luhan sighs onto the kiss. “Can’t you tell her that you’re staying over?”

“She’ll be suspicious.”

Luhan withdraws his head back. “Are you being serious? She still thinks you’re a ?”

“I’m a good boy,” Sehun says with a smirk.

“Yeah, right,” Luhan rolls his eyes and gets off Sehun’s laps. “Go home and cry because you’re not getting any of this tonight.” Luhan gives Sehun a half-assed shake and jumps onto his bed, getting ready to slip under his blanket. Sehun chuckles at his boyfriend’s childish side.

Slowly, he stands up and watches Luhan, who is ignoring him, for a few more seconds before making his way out.

“Dream of me!” he says as he leans against the doorframe, waiting for a response from Luhan.

“I’ll dream of your , that’s what I’ll dream of,” Luhan grumbles and falls back into his bed, pulling his blanket over his head.

Sehun shakes his head with a smile and closes the door behind him.

 

 

 

“I wish you were here.”

Sehun hears a loud snort over the phone and a smile instantly graces his lips. “Too bad. I wished you were here three days back but no you’re mama’s good little boy.”

“Are you still mad?”

“No,” Luhan says and Sehun can imagine Luhan’s adorable pout. “But I really wished you stayed. Even if we just cuddle for the entire night…”

They stay quiet for 5 minutes. Then, Sehun breaks the silence. “I can already imagine hugging you to sleep every night and waking up to your face every morning.”

“Don’t.”

“Soon, Luhan. Soon. I’ll ask your mother for your hand in marriage and then we’ll have our own house so my mother can’t bother us.”

“Or you can tell her that you already ed me three years back.”

Sehun nods, deep in thought. “I could.” Then, he scrunches his eyebrows. "Hey, language! We made love."

Luhan laughs. "Yes, Romeo."

Sehun doesn’t say anything after that and they enjoy the silent moment once more. The grip on his phone loosens slightly and Sehun stares at the ceiling while listening to Luhan’s soft breathing. He really can imagine a future with Luhan.; just the both of them, with or without children.

“We should adopt,” Luhan says, as though reading his mind. “And we should get someone like you when you were a kid.”

Sehun laughs. “Why?”

“Because you used to be cute and now you’re just a big lump of dumb.”

Sehun finds himself laughing even more. “You tell me this everyday.”

“Isn’t that nice. Someone to remind you about yourself every single day.”

“I tell you how beautiful you are every single day too.”

Luhan whines. “I am tired of it! Why can’t I be cute? Or y? Or hot?”

“Okay…” Sehun closes his eyes as he imagines Luhan being next to him. “You’re cute,” he pauses, “when you’re begging for something.”

Luhan gasps. “I do not beg.”

“y,” another pause, “when you wore your mother’s dress that night, just for me.”

“Sehun, stop. I don’t want this.”

“Hot,” Sehun pauses just to tease, “when you’re underneath me.”

“I hate you.”

Sehun hears the rustling of the bed sheet and he grins, “I hope you’re being a good boy, Luhan. Don’t play with yourself.”

More rustling sound and then the sound of a zipper reaches his ear. “ you, I’m coming over and that window better be open.”

 

 

 

At the age of 19, Sehun wants to be the only one who drives Luhan crazy. Crazy in love.

 

 

 

#fivechapsandstillnoimonaroll