six

The Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

The shrill ringing of the bell sounded through the school compound, followed closely by the immediate chatters and screams of students elated by the fact that school was over for the day. Hyuna rolled her eyes and glanced at the boy sitting beside her; he who had not been leaving her side ever since they met this morning. Well, not that he could have, since they were stuck together as desk partners. But it was indeed a miracle that he was still alive, along with the fact that Hyuna was beginning to accept him as a desk partner. Just a desk partner. Hyuna didn't allow anyone to befriend her that easily; not after what happened the last time she did. But Hyunseung... Hyuna found him different. Just different. She knew she had to be careful around him, just like how she is to everybody else, but maybe having him as a desk partner would be fine. Besides, what harm could a little lost schoolboy do to her, Kim Hyuna, member of the viscious 4minute. With a smirk, Hyuna began dumping all her belongings into her bag.

 

"What are you doing after school?" Hyunseung casually leaned back against his chair, streching his arms.

"None of your concern." Hyuna swiftly stood up and slung her bag on her shoulders, making her way out of the classroom before Hyunseung could react. The boy gaped at the girl who had just disappeared before his eyes, and he chuckled in amusement. You're really something huh, Kim Hyuna.

 

"Hyunseung!" Hyunseung heard a familiar voice call his name just as he was about to leave the classroom. He looked up from his seat and saw Sungjae making his way over to him. He gave a small smile and nodded.

"What's up." Hyunseung greeted as Sungjae grabbed a nearby chair and sat beside a boy, even though Hyuna's seat was clearly empty.

"How are you still alive and kicking. I saw you hanging out at Hyuna's spot before class started. And she didn't even look like she minded having you as a deskmate today. Heck, that ice queen even talked to you! What's your secret man?" Sungjae slung an arm around Hyunseung's neck and pulled him close.

Hyunseung raised his eyebrow, "You mean, I'm the only boy who has ever spoken to Kim Hyuna?"

"Only boy? More like the only human! That girl only allows the school's dog to be anywhere near her without giving a bruise." Sungjae muttered the last part, "Anyways, tell me your secret next time. I gotta go find Ms. Kwon. Don't forget!" Sungjae jumped up from his seat and ran out of the classroom in one motion.

Hyunseung smirked as he stood up and left the classroom as well. I'm cracking your shell faster than expected, my beautiful mystery

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter