three

The Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

"Yah unnie ah, where are you." Hyuna said when the other line picked up her call. She lazily leaned against the wall beside her classroom door, stealing a glance of the class she had just walked out of. She caught sight of Hyunseung picking himself up and painfully walking back to his seat, and smirked to herself, satisfied. 

"Pabo, did you skip classes again?! Aish!" Jihyun whispered harshly, but Hyuna could hear her soft hissing of pain. Hyuna's eyebrows furrowed.

"You're hurt? Unnie, where are you. Tell me." Hyuna worriedly asked, insisting an answer.

"I'm fine... Gayoon and Jiyoon are helping me. We can manage."

"Jihyun! We're outnumbered! Help!" Hyuna heard Gayoon's distant cry for help. 

"Gayoon! Jiyoon, go help her!" Jihyun screamed.

"Hyuna, I have to go. Please go back to class, or else I'll whip your when I see you! That's all, I'm hanging up."
 

"Wait! I can hel-" The line got cut off immediately. Hyuna hissed in annoyance, before breaking into a run towards the school's garden. She looked around, making sure no one is around to catch her, before climbing up one of the trees. Skillfully, the girl balanced herself on one of the branches, navigating herself over the tall fence coiled with barbed wires. Once she had successfully crossed the barrier, she lowered herself onto the branch and used her arms to hang herself on it, bringing herself closer to the ground. in a deep breath, she let go of her grip and felt herself falling in mid-air for a split second, before both feet landed gracefully on the ground with a soft thud. Hyuna winced at the impact, as the height of the tree had increased since the last time she pulled this off. Wasting no time, the girl had already started running again, towards the one place she could think Jihyun had went to after last night's events.

How could she sit calmly in the safety of her school when the people she cared for most are risking their lives in the dangers of the underworld.

 

----------

 

"I see you've met our school princess." Sungjae chuckled as he handed an ice-pack to Hyunseung. The said boy just gave Sungjae a look, before accepting the ice-pack and rubbing it on his bruised jaw.

"What kind of twisted princess is this." Hyunseung muttered under his breath. Sungjae plopped onto the same stone bench Hyunseung was sitting on.

"Why? Scared of her already?" Sungjae nudged Hyunseung's side and the boy winced in pain. It was the exact spot Hyuna kicked earlier that day.

"No!" Hyunseung angrily snapped, before his expression softened, "More of, curious. Tell me about her."

"I wish I could, but nobody knows much about this beautiful mystery called Kim Hyuna." Sungjae shrugged.

"You must at least know something," Hyunseung groaned, unhappy at the lack of answer.

"Like why didn't the teacher stop her when she was beating you up?" Sungjae snorted.

"Yah! She didn't beat me up okay! I was unprepared!" Hyunseung immediately defended. 

"Whatever you say man."" Sungjae rolled his eyes while Hyunseung sent him glares.

"So why didn't the teacher stop her." Hyunseung asked after a moment of silence. 

"Simple. He has no guts." Sungjae replied.

"But she's just a girl with a nasty attitude problem-"

"No. She isn't just a girl with attitude problems." Sungjae's eyes turned dark as he leaned closer to Hyunseung. Hyunseung stared at him weirdly, leaning in as well.

"Okay, so here's what I've heard. Rumour says that Kim Hyuna is actually a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter