seven

The Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

 

Hyuna narrowed her eyes and clenched her fists. I knew it. She internally sighed.

"Are you sure you can take me down, alone?" Hyuna chuckled softly, but firmly. She was trying to delay, to make time for her escape. Yes, without a doubt, Hyuna can take down Taeyang anyday, anytime, anywhere. But just not at that moment. The girl felt a sudden wave of pain in her head and was sure a fist fight would definitely not be the smartest choice for her.

Taeyang scoffed, "Please. Think I can't take down a little schoolgirl?" He sneered.

"After what happened the last time you messed with this little schoolgirl, I'm pretty sure you can't." Hyuna teased back with a smirk as she scanned for possible escape routes with her side-vision. Unfortunately, Big Bang definitely has their territory designed to their advantage, for the girl could not spot a single weapon or tool in sight that was of use to her situation.

Taeyang's expression grew dark. "Don't you think it's a little unwise to be making me angry in this situation, princess?"

"Yes, but I think it's more unwise of you to be asking for a second beating from me. How long should I end this one? Five seconds sound good to you?" Hyuna grinned playfully, careful to hide her fatigue from the raging man. Her only plan now was to intimidate him, and hope that the man will miraculously postpone this little payback session.

"You're asking for it, Kim Hyuna." Taeyang growled as he pushed himself off the wall and inched himself closer to Hyuna. The girl stood rooted to her spot, not making a single attempt to run, for she knew that if she did, Taeyang would catch up with her in an instant. Instead, Hyuna kept her gaze locked with Taeyang's boiling one.

 

Tension built with every step Taeyang took closer to Hyuna. Finally, he had narrowed the distance between the two until they were barely able to move without accidentally bumping into each other. Hyuna kept a straight face even though Taeyang was towering over her. He was standing so close that the girl could literally feel his angry breaths on her face.

"So, princess. Ready to meet your doom?" Taeyang whispered with a smirk.

I need to escape. Now.

"Nope, " Hyuna swiftly brought her knee up and delivered a hard blow onto Taeyang's stomach, causing the boy to fall to the ground. His face whitened from the sudden impact, and Hyuna took the chance to escape. Ignoring the annoying pain in her head, Hyuna sprinted as fast as she could. She spotted the familiar turn she took, and was just about to use her final burst of energy to reach it when out of nowhere, two other members of Big Bang appeared, casually walking into the alleyway. Hyuna paused in her steps as the three made eye contact.

"Oh, Hyuna?" Daesung raised his eyebrow.

"Damn, today's our lucky day huh." Seungri chuckled darkly. 

Are you fucking kidding me.

Hyuna slowly walked backwards, before her back bumped into a firm body. She widened her eyes and turned her head, only to catch a glimspe of a pissed Taeyang glaring daggers down at her.

"Three against one? It's a little unfair, don't you think?" Hyuna ran her fingers through her hair.

"Not when it's you." Seungri shrugged as he stepped forward threateningly. Daesung warily stayed behind him.

Hyuna side-eyed Taeyang, and noticed that he wasn't paying attention to her. The girl immediately squatted down and delivered a smooth kick right at the joint of his knees. Caught off-guard, Taeyang was on the ground yet again. Seungri immediately charged forward, but Hyuna worked faster. She flipped over and kicked Seungri in the head, before landing on the ground gracefully with both feet. Seungri fell to the floor as Hyuna ran towards Daesung, who was sprinting over to help his members.

"Don't let her get away, Daesung!" Taeyang shouted as he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter