THE VISITORS ft. THE WIFE's SHORT POV (part one)

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*just woke up, two weeks already passed

"Oh, what a great morning, especially seeing him first every time I wake up. Why does he sleep like an angel? Every time he snores, it's like a sweet lullaby to my ear. Even though it's very loud and sometimes scary, I never hated it. (*staring at sleeping Minho ) I should cook now. It should be good now, oh please. Just let me cook for my husband, even just this time. Oh, right (*suddenly something popped on her mind), Luna unnie gave me a cooking book, I almost forgot. I should use it, maybe that's the way things will get better. (*gets the cooking book) So, where should I start? (*sulli mumbling to herself) what should I cook for breakfast? How about pancakes? Fried rice? And hotdog? Haha. I'm so excited. I hope that oppa won't wake up until I finished cooking all of this, so it will be SURPRISE!"

*sulli carefully reading and following the methods written on the cook book. But suddenly, the oil is popping up and it hurts Sulli. "Oh that's painful, huh? Don't worry Sulli, after all your efforts, this should pay off. (*encouraging herself to keep going on) After an hour, she finished all the things she should do. She tasted some portions of the food, and it surprised her that it tastes delicious, and at least EDIBLE!

After she finished cooking, she thought of cleaning the house. She started from the kitchen. She threw the foods in the refrigerator, which she didn't knew was already spoiled. She also cleaned the oven and the table. And next, she cleaned the rooms upstairs. She swept all the dirt off and mop all around the house, she also cleaned the bathroom and put and acid to the toilet bowl to disinfect it. After she cleaned all the house, she went to the garden somehow, to relax. But when she noticed that the plants are all dried and going to withered, she watered it. After she watered the plants, she went inside to rest. She didn't knew that she already slept in the sofa, because of the tiring activities she did, that she normally didn't do in their dorm.

When Minho finally woke up, he saw that the whole place were all clean and shining. He went to the kitchen, and saw foods that are prepared by her MAWI. He looked for Sulli because he still didn't see her when he woke up. And after searching the whole house he finally saw his MAWI sleeping in the sofa, haggard all over. He tapped his MAWI's shoulder to wake her up. And they ate after that.

*while they're eating, they heard someone knocking at the door. When they opened it, they saw their hyungs and unnies from SHINee and f(x).

Minho: What are you guys doing here?

Taemin: I think we should be the one asking you that. What are you guys doing here all this time? (*joking Minho)

Minho: you're so silly ^_^

Sulli: hello oppas and unnies. How've you all been?

Krystal: We're doing great even without you haha! (*making fun of Sulli) Minho: oh, please come inside.

Key: I thought you don't want to let us in.

Minho: I forgot, haha.

Sulli: oh did you guys ate already?

Luna: Why, did you cook?

Sulli: Yeah. Victoria: Shall we criticize it?

Sulli: sure. I'm positive that you will like it.

Luna: (*looking at Minho if its true that the food Sulli cooked was delicious)

Minho: yes, it's delicious! I tasted it. It doesn't taste bad.

Jonghyun: if that's the case, let's eat! (*hungry jonghyun)

Sulli: oh were's amber?

Victoria: she's just here earlier. Where did she go? 

Krystal: maybe touring the house. She told me, that she's excited to go see the house, and I'm pretty sure she's looking all over the house.

Sulli: oh, I see.

*after they eat, the hyungs went to Minho to interview him, while the girls like to chat with Sulli.