THE SWEET GET TO-GET-HER

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*A week already passed after they accomplished their task: Aiming for good points. So now, they have been just stationary, and they were able to do what they wanted to do. So the two decided to leave their house and go on a date. Honestly, Sulli doesn't now a thing about what they are going, it's just Minho who planned everything. He just told Sulli that they're going outside. 

Minho: Sulli, we're going outside. So, get ready. I'll just go outside to prepare the car.

Sulli: Where are we going, oppa?

Minho: I don't know yet. Do you have somewhere you want to go?

Sulli: Hmmm, nowhere in particular. Anywhere is fine.

Minho: OKAY! Let's go on Namsan tower!

Sulli: OKAY! I'll just fix myself. I'm excited!

*After Sulli fixed herself, she went to the kitchen. This time, Minho was the one in the bathroom taking a bath. So, Sulli grabbed this opportunity to make a snack for the both of them, just what a normal wife would do. But because she only have little time and she wanted to surprise Minho, she just made a sandwich and orange drink. And she put it on her bag. When Minho was done, they locked the house and ride the car. 

Because their house was a little bit far from Seoul, Minho asked Sulli if she want to stop at a restaurant to eat in case if she's hungry. But then, he noticed that Sulli was doing something with her bag. So he asked her.

Minho: Sulli, what are you doing?

Sulli: (*didnt hear what Minho said) Oh, what have I done? It's not good to look now. Why so BABO, Sulli? *hitting her head with his hand.

Minho: Is there something wrong?

Sulli: Ahh, oppa? Nothing. It's just that, honestly I made sandwiches for us so that in case we've been hungry, we can eat. I put it in this bag but I forgot that I have sandwiches here, I put so much pressure on the bag, so now, it's flattened. It's ugly now, the sandwiches.

Minho: It's okay. We can still eat that. Don't be sad.

Sulli: You're still going to eat it oppa?

Minho: of course. You put a lot of effort just to prepare that, we must eat that.

Sulli: oh really? Okay. *grabbed the sandwiches in her bag* 
       This..

Minho: Haha, it's really flattened.

Sulli: Sorry oppa. 

Minho: *tasted the sandwich* Hmmm, it's delicious though.

Sulli: really?

Minho: Yes.

Sulli: thanks. (*relieved)

*After an hour, they finally arrived in the Namsan tower. It's just 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Quite early for sightseeing, so they went to a place where they could go around. Then Minho remembered that when he watched tv, he saw that when couples go to the N Seoul Tower, most of them visit the love locks, too. This is where the couple buy padlocks, write their name and their partner's, and when they are done they will attached it anywhere and then throw it's key. This is a tradition of the Koreans, that they say when you locked the padlocks and threw the key, your love will be forever with the partner you wrote the name on it. 

Minho: Let's go, Sulli!

Sulli: Where are we going, oppa?

Minho: We'll buy padlock.

Sulli: For what?

Minho: I'll tell you later, when we arrived. (*smirks)

*After some minutes,  they finally arrived on the shop. Sulli knew what it was all about, and she was excited. She chose a pink padlock, while Minho the blue one. Then when it's time for them to write something in it, they decided to surprise one another. They wouldn't tell each other what they wrote on it until their WGM was already done. So when they are done, they put both their padlocks in a side where it's not yet occupied. But because of their agreement [that they will just look what each other wrote in the padlock when WGM is done], they put their padlocks facing the opposite side of it. After that, they took pictures of it and themselves and went to their next itinerary, the Namsan Tower.


(Arrived at the Namsan Tower)

*Because it's Saturday, many people are there with their special ones. Because they are not a "real couple", they feel shy and awkward. Because the couples around them were helding hands, hugging and sweet with each other. But to ease the awkwardness especially of Sulli, Minho made the first move. He hold Sulli's hand to guide her as they enter the tower. Because of what Minho did, Sulli was surprised while secretly blushing. 

Segway: Remember when MinSul were on Running Man, when there's a game there, where they need to dive? Sulli didn't cooperate on that game, because she has a phobia in heights.

As they enter, Sulli has been shaking because she's nervous. But when Minho held her hand, her nervousness faded a little. Minho remembered that Sulli was afraid of heights, when he felt that she was shaking. So, he pulled Sulli towards him and held her hand tightly, meaning she shouldn't be afraid because He is there. 

After they ride on the N Seoul Tower, Minho heard Sulli's tummy grumbling. He looked at Sulli, and Sulli is touching her tummy like she wants to hide it. Because of that, they decided to go to a nearby café to eat. While Minho is ordering at the counter, he was hit by a young lady. When the lady said sorry, Minho recognized her. 

Lady: Sorry Mr. I'm sorry.

*Minho looked at her

Minho: You're Heerin, am I right? Remember me? (*Heerin is Minho's first one-sided love, he tried to court her but she didn't like him)

Lady: Oh, oppa! I didn't recognized you. You looked different when I saw you five years ago. You're an artist now.

Minho: it's been a long time. How've you been?

Lady: I'm fine. You? Do you have a girlfriend now?

Minho: (*having thoughts if he will say that he has a fake wife or he has no girlfriend) 

*sulli called Minho

(*Heerin looked at the direction where Sulli called, and Minho looked as well)

Minho: I'm with my wife.

Heerin: Wife? Is this real? I heard that it's just for a show. (*became hysterical)

Minho: Yes, it is.

Heerin: (*disappointed, she thought that maybe she can still have Minho because she thought that maybe Minho is still head-over-heels with her) Okay, congratulations. (*awkward) I'll get going oppa. Till next time..

*Minho walked back to Sulli. 

Sulli: Who is she? (* slightly jealous but not seen) 

Minho: Just a girl I knew before.

Sulli: Do you have past with her?

Minho: (*startled for a second, he didn't know what he'll say because "he" had.) No, there is none.

Sulli: Really? I doubt it.

Minho: Haha, really there is none..let's eat!