WGM IS NO MORE

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

[CONFIRMED]
F(x)'s Sulli and SHINee's Minho confirmed to be dating! SM Entertainment confirmed it.
Their entertainment revealed that the two finally started their relationship several months after joining the reality show WGM. The couple gained their fans' attention because of the leaked pictures of them together in their honeymoon resort in Jeju Island speculating that the artists closeness was beyond an act.
 
Congratulations to the new couple!
 
But on the contrary, will this news affect the reality show where they are in? Shall we expect the "They Got Married" show after this?

 +3147, -121  I KNEW IT! MinSul couple ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

+821, -32       I didn't see this coming! 

+639, -12       Congrats to the new couple!!

 

The next day, WGM's PD-nim called an emergency meeting for all the staffs with Minho and Sulli. 

 

"I think we need to find a new couple already.", PD-nim said seriously.

 

"But why?", the staffs exasperated.

 

"Things won't go excitingly if we will air WGM with a real couple. Does that even make sense?"

 

"But shall we just end it like that? The MinSul couple? The viewers anticipates it every single week and if we'll gonna cut it off right away.....I don't think that'll be good either".

 

"Minho, Sulli. We need to talk. Let's go outside.", PD-nim said as Minho and Sulli arrived.

 

"You should have told me beforehand that you two are dating. Why all of a sudden? Shouldn't you just kept it from the fans in the meantime? Did you not think about the show?", the producer bursts out.

 

"We're very sorry, sajangnim", Sulli said.

 

"It was my idea, I'm truly sorry. I didn't thought about it."

 

"It's too late to be sorry"...."But Let me say sorry too, because we will stop this show with the both of you.", what was said made the two surprised because they didn't know that this will happen.

 

"Is there anything we can do to change everything?", Minho asked in his low-tone voice.

 

"I can't think of any solution but to find a new couple instead of you. Sorry and Thank you. I'll just coordinate with your company and managers about this. You may now go." 

 

"Ne.", Sulli and Minho bowed for the last time.

 

 

 

As they are walking to the park, the couple remained silent. No one thought that, that will be the outcome of the lies they came up with. They thought that it's a good idea for them and also for the show, but everything is ruined and they can't take it back anymore.

 

"Sorry.", said Minho.

 

"For what, oppa?"

 

"For ruining things and so so."

 

"It's not your fault only, I contributed to this too. It's our fault."

 

"If only I just remained silent and let the netizens think what they want to think, this will not happen. I'm so sorry.", Minho said as tears flow from his eyes.

 

"It's okay, oppa. Maybe it's a good thing to stop this show, atleast we can rest and prepare for the upcoming concert of our company next month. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll turn out great. Believe me."

 

"Okay. If you say so.", and a smile formed in his lips. "Don't worry, I'll take full responsibility for all of this.", Minho added.

 

"SURE!!", and they burst up laughing as if nothing happened.

 

"Gaja!", Minho said.

 

"Eodi?", Sulli wondered.

 

"Somewhere peaceful~"

 

"Does that place even exist?"

 

"It sure does."

 


[A/N]

After many months of Hiatus, finally I updated this story. I really thought I'll just abandon this and leave it uncomplete. But I was inspired because of the last comment ^_^  I think I really need to finish this story till the end for my conscience's sake.

 Btw, It was sad updating this story, since Sulli is no longer an f(x) member, but she's still a member in this story until the end. Cause OT5 is ❤❤❤❤❤

And also dont forget to give f(x)'s comeback lots of love~~~ Love is four walls