AIMING FOR GOOD POINTS

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

*the first day of the couple in each other's house finally ended. The next morning, the couple started their task: Aiming for good points! The couple thought of how they could help the parents. 

Minho: how can I be a responsible son-in-law to Sulli's parents? Hmmm, let me think.......Ah! (*lightbulb)
I have an idea! I should go to the market and prepare breakfast for them. Okay, I know what I'll do!


*So, early in the morning, He went to the wet market to buy some foods. But before he proceed, he wore his hat and jacket so that no one will know that he's there. 

Minho: What should I buy? What's their favorite dish? Should I call MAWI? 

*and he decided to call his wife. When Sulli heard her cellphone ringing, she saw that it's her husband calling. 

Sulli: Hello, MAHU? mmmmmm..... Why do you call?

Minho: Sorry for disturbing you MAWI. I'll just ask what food does your parent want? I'm here at the market to buy ingredients, eh?

Sulli: Oh is that so? Hmmm, let me think....Aha! I remember! They love seafoods, especially the shrimp with hot sause.

Minho: what else? For dessert?

Sulli: I think Buko Pandan will do. 

Minho: thanks! Sorry for waking you up MAWI. I miss you!

Sulli: Me too, oppa! I missed you already, A lot!

Minho: bye!

*So Minho, looked for the ingredients that Sulli told him. While he was looking for the Shrimp Section somewhere in the market (he doesn't know where he was now, HE'S LOST), he heard an f(x) song, RUM PUM PUM. So he followed the direction where he heard it. When he finally found where the music is from, he saw a shop that sells Kpop Merchandises. he entered the shop to look what's in there. As he entered the shop, the lady who owned the shop greeted her.

Lady: Annyeonghaseyo. (*bows)

Minho: (*bows) 

Lady: hello sir.  What are you looking for? I have lots of different merchandise from different kpop groups. What group do you like sir?

Minho: Hmm. Let me think.. Do you have anything from f(x)?

Lady: Yes, sir. We have their complete albums, official posters, photo cards, and lightsticks. (*the lady said excitingly! and FANGIRLINGLY)

Minho: Please give me all of your merchandise that has MAWI in it.

Lady: MAWI? Who's MAWI?

Minho: Oh I mean, Sulli. May I ask what groups has the best sellers, here?

Lady: (*talking while finding all of the merchs that has Sulli) The groups that has the best seller merchandise here are EXO, SHINee, SNSD AND F(x).

*after the lady got all the merchandise that Minho wants to buy, they went to the cashier station to punch in the prices. When Minho is getting money from his wallet, the lady accidentally saw an SMTOWN I.D in his wallet. So, she stared at Minho until he realized that he's an artist.

Lady: Aigoo! Minho?

Minho: Neh? You know me?

Lady: of course. Sorry, I didn't noticed that it was you.

Minho: Please don't tell anyone that you saw me here.

Lady: of course! Can you please give me your autograph? (*gives notebook)

Minho: okay.

*after he went to the store, he found where the shrimp section was. He went home at Sulli's house at around 7:00am.

*when he arrived, he went to the kitchen and prepare all the ingredients. Fortunately, no one is awake so he can freely do his cooking.

Minho: hmm. So the ingredients are all ready, what should I do next? I didn't know how to cook this kind of menu. (* gets cellphone and searched for the procedure, luckily he found none XD)
Eoh? What will I do now? I can't find the procedure to this shrimp with hot sauce blah blah blah. I don't want to ask MAWI because I'm sure she don't know also (*smirking). So now what I will do was.....(*lightbulb, tentenenen, BRIGHT IDEA) I'll just guess, how this menu will be cooked! First I should open the stove..EKS EKS EKS, wrong wrong wrong.. I think I should slice first the garlic, onions and the shrimp. (* so he started slicing over here and over there! FALLING IN LOVE FALLING IN LOVE XD) Then I'll turn on the stove and put the casserole and the oil in it. Hmm, then? Oh I'll sauté the garlic and onion. Then put the shrimp and tenen, it's done.. Wait! I think I skipped something? (*guess what he forgot! the most important.....)

Minho: oh The hot sauce! (*panic panic panic) Yah! Minho how can you be this BABO! Why did you forgot the hot sauce? (*panic panic panic with matching bumping of head in the stove!! IMAGINE THAT! Haha XD)

*Because Minho is seriously panicking all over the kitchen, he don't know what to do because he know that Sulli's mom will be awake SÖÖN. And that's what makes him panic more.. But after a few seconds of panicking, he thought of a bright idea, tentenenen! (*LIGHTBULBSSSSS) He will go to the nearest grocery store to buy hot sauce. He didn't waste any second, so he went out to the house hurriedly and he forgot to wear any covering to his face. Minho runs to the nearby store, and when he already entered the store, the staffs of the grocery store was shocked when they saw him. He's so tired and he breaths like there's no tomorrow. ( XD ) The cashier ladies were fangirling all around their counters as they saw Minho running towards the SEASONING section. (*is there a seasoning section? Does SEASONING SECTION exists? Is that what they call it? LOL..IDK) Finally, Minho managed to go to the cashier ALIVE. He's really exhausted by now. And Huggard!! But still, HANDSOME! (*of course, that's given)

Minho: Here. (*gives the bottle of hot sauce to the lady in counter number 6.)

Cashier Lady: (*staring at Minho's beautiful face)

Minho: Excuse me, Miss? (*waving his hands to the face of the lady)

Cashier lady : (*finally got her mind back, but unfortunately she collapsed when she saw Minho waving at her)

*So Minho has no choice but to transfer to another counter, but this time it's a Cashier Boy. And at last, He successfully managed to buy the HOT SAUCE. (*YEHET, LOL)

*at this time, he already finished cooking and he also made the Buko Pandan. So he's now resting at the living room. After a while, Sulli's brother woke up and saw Minho sitting at the sofa. He sat also in the sofa, which made Minho nervous. Sulli's brother seems to have something that he would want to tell him.

Minho: Annyeong haseyo Hyung! (*bows)

Brother: First and Foremost, you should answer all of my questions straight to the point, honestly and surely! What's your relationship to my sister, Jinri?

Minho: (*shocked) Ne?

Brother: didn't understand me? Should I repeat all I said?

Minho: of course not, hyung. It's just that I was shocked of what you said.

Brother: Answer me!

Minho: I'm Jinri's on-air husband.

Brother: oh I see. So, what is Sulli to you?

Minho: Hmm my wife? (*answered jokingly..He really had no idea of what Sulli's brother wants to point out to him)

Brother: Are you kidding me?

Minho: (*remained silent for a while) ............... Honestly, I want to tell you something. What I will tell you now, no one still knows of it. So, you're the first one to know this. I just figured it out lately. At first I never knew I would feel like this, but now I realized something.....

Brother: So, what is it? (*feels uneasy, he think he knows what Minho wants to say to him)

*Suddenly, the door opened from one of the rooms, it was Sulli's mom. The two were both shocked, but then Minho stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. So their conversation stopped. Sulli's brother sighed because he's nervous of what Minho is about to tell him, but sadly an interruption occur XD. LOL! (*something SERIOUS is happening in this part, huh?)

The day is finally over. It had been three days since the couple went to their parents-in-law. They should finished their task before the week ends.

MEANWHILE @ MInho's house

*Because Sulli is now close to Minho's brother, she told him about their task: AIMING FOR GOOD POINTS. She asked him what she can do as their daughter-in-law. Sulli is now at Minho's brother room, she's still looking at Minho's childhood pictures while lying down the bed. While Minho's brother was busy playing computer games in his laptop, Sulli is asking him random things. 

Sulli: Ahmm, I know you're quite busy at the moment but this is really important. Please tell me what does your mother and father's favorite. Everything. I want to know EVERYTHING. I want to do something for them. I just want to please them, and that's all. 

Brother: The truth is, your existence in this house is really all you need. I know that mom and dad wants you already, even though you still don't do anything. They're happy that you're in this house. But if you're really that desperate, I think I can help you around.

Sulli: How? Tell me.

Brother: Hmm. You know that hyung is quite busy these days, right? 

Sulli: Ah huh? (*nods nods nods)

Brother: It's good to have a family dinner, where hyung would be here. Mom missed him so much, because it's been a while when hyung last went home. 

 Sulli: oh I see. I understand your mom because it's the same in my case. I was rarely given a chance to visit our home because of those schedules. But how can I arrange that dinner. 

Brother: of course, I'll help you. {hyung told me to take care of you, because he said that you're special to him}.     (*THE ONES WITH THE BRACKETS { }, MEANS THAT THOSE WORDS WERE WHISPERED BY MINHO'S BROTHER AND THAT MEANS SULLI DIDNT HEAR IT.)

Sulli: oh really? Oh thank you very very very very much dongsaeng!! (*sulli said excitingly! she also hugged him because she's super duper excited and grateful)

Brother: {"I WANT TO HELP BECAUSE MY HYUNG TOLD ME SO, BUT I KNOW NOW THE REASON WHY HYUNG LIKED YOU}.      (*just smirking)

*After their conversation, (Sulli and Minho's brother) Sulli called MAHU.

             *ring ring ring

MAWI: Annyeong oppa! How are you?

MAHU: Oh MAWI! I'm fine, you?

MAWI: I'm super duper fine, MAHU. By the way, the reason why I called you is because I have something to tell you.

MAHU: What is it?

MAWI: Can you spare your time this Sunday? 

MAHU: Hmm, i think I can. Why? But it's the last day of our mission, right?

MAWI: Yes. So, see you on Sunday here in your house huh. 7:00pm. Don't be late, oppa. Bogoshipeo!

MAHU: Bogoshipeo MAWI! Saranghae! (* but before Minho say that, Sulli already hanged up.. Poor Minho! Better luck next time XD!)