THE HONEYMOON

WE GOT MARRIED: The MinSul Couple

The WGM host went to the couple's house. He noticed that the two were having fun and they were at ease with each other. They don't feel awkward already not like the first meeting.

The host told them that they should prepare themselves because tonight, they were going to have their honeymoon. When they heard what the host said, they were surprised. Because they thought they already had it.

"I know that you already spent your honeymoon, but it wasn't that great. So now the director gave you a chance to spend your honeymoon better. And that means, you are going out of this house tonight, and you'll go to somewhere more quiet than here."

"We'll bring you to a private resort of the director near Jeju island. I know that you'll love that place. I guarantee you.", the host said excitedly.

"But, how many days will we spend there?", Minho asked curiously.

"Ahmm I think, not more than three days.", host replied.

"Prepare all your things now. And be quick. For at 6:00 we will pick you up here with the service.

---
The time went by quickly and it's time for them to go. Their car arrived already. As a wife,  Sulli checked if the appliances were plugged out already. While Minho on the other hand,  carries their luggages inside the car. All was set already, and their travel started.

While they were on the car, the driver turned the radio on. After some minutes a familiar song was played: Rum pum pum. 

Sulli was surprised as she heard their latest song. She also thought of the other members. In her excitement, she grabbed her phone and called Krystal, her best friend in f(x). After some dials she still didn't pick up.

She felt sad,  but she just tried to think that maybe Krystal is busy or her phone is in silent, and many more excuses. Sulli looked at Minho who was busy texting in his phone.

Sulli let out a quiet sigh. She felt sad that Minho didn't noticed that their song was played on the radio. She didn't know that it was Minho, who requested the radio station to play their song because he knows that Sulli would love that.

Minho noticed that Sulli was looking at him, but he just ignores her because he just wanted to keep it a secret. Minho asked the driver if they can stop for awhile in the gas station. The driver agreed, and they stopped. Minho went to the bathroom and left his phone on the car. Sulli remembered that Minho was busy texting earlier and she felt jealous about that. Because of her curiousity, she looked at Minho's sent items to see who he texted. She was surprised when she saw that the one who Minho texted was a radio station DJ. 

She saw Minho walking back to the car, so she acted like she didn't saw anything. But because she can't contain her feels about the message, she just asked Minho something.

"Oppa?", Sulli called Minho, who was busy looking at his phone.

"Waeyo?", Minho asked calmly.

"Who are you texting to?"

Minho can't seem to reply because he is still thinking of what he'll reply. Sulli,  at the back of her mind, is smiling because she know she caught Minho already. She thought that Minho would say what he just did. As Minho replied, he said that he was texting Taemin, their maknae in SHINee.

Sulli just let it go. She knows that Minho would never tell her what he did. It makes her sad, because she wanted to thank Minho.

After three hours of traveling,  they finally arrived at their destination. The private resort was really beautiful. The scenery is great especially in night. You can feel the fresh ambiance of the place. 

Both Sulli and Minho went to their room to unpack their things. After they unpacked their things, they walked around the resort. It was a large resort and the facilties there were not a joke, its PERFECTLY AWESOME!

Sulli and Minho enjoyed the place, since it's their first time to go in a place like this. It was already 11pm when they get back to their room. The room was on the second level of the building. Sulli was busy arranging her things in the closet when she saw Minho having sight-seeing in the balcony.

She went to the balcony to see the astonishing view. It was DAEBAK! She looked at it calmly, trying to feel the freshness of it. Minho looked at her and he find Sulli cute. Sulli looked from afar that she didn't noticed that Minho was staring at her. Sulli felt cold because of the breeze, and she sneezed loudly. Minho told her that they should go inside and rest already, and just continue their sight seeing tomorrow when it's not that cold already. Sulli agreed. And they both slept.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
Sorry for the very late update. I forgot to update this story because I'm doing another story again. I'm very sorry if I were being lazy and tend not to finish what I started. It's my fault. But I was thinking of how to keep up with you guys. But I just want to tell you that this story will end SOON. So, expect. I will try to give my best effort like what I did when I started this. I won't let you down,  I promise. Just don't forget to give love and support in this story because I'm planning a surprise plot for this story.


[ADVERTISEMENT]
By the way, Who's an EXO-Stan here particularly Sehun biased? If you are, you can check my fanfic about him and Heerin. For more information, click this. Gamsahamnida, Yeoreobun! *bows