Chapter Three

Strange Curse~

Hours have passed and luckily there were no more incidents with the mini Kaisoo-yeol to speak of. They play quietly amongst themselves in the living room, while Suho and Baekhyun occupied their time doing "grown up things" which was mostly just watching the chibi's play because they had nothing better to do. And plus Baekhyun was insistent on keeping an eye on them in case anyone got hurt again. But mostly he just liked watching them play.

He loved how Chanyeol sometime took the upper hand and acted as a big brother to the younger two, even though he rarely did that when he was himself. And both mini Chan and Soo were both rather protective over baby Kai, which they were usually anyway but would never admit it. But now they showed it openly, always coddling the little boy, arguing over him, and hugging him whenever they got the chance. But Baekhyun couldn't blame them, baby Kai was freaking adorable.

Right now, Chanyeol had taken the initiative to tickle Kyungsoo mercilessly on the floor. The room was filled with the sound of Soo's unique laughter and baby Kai's clapping and giggling as he bounced up and down on his bottom. Baekhyun noticed out the corner of his eye that Suho was smiling, obviously thinking the three were just as cute as Baekhyun did.

"Suhhie~ You're smiling!" Baekhyun whispered as he poked Suho in the side.

"So?" Suho replied nonchalantly as he inspected his fingernails.

"You're so cute when you pretend you don't care how cute they are." Baekhyun cooed and pinched Suho's cheek. He's definitely been around the chibi's for too long, Suho thought as he swatted Baekhyun's hand away.

Happening to glance at the clock at the far side of the room, he would have failed to notice how late it was getting. Now, Suho wasn't an expert or anything, but he was sure kids ate dinner too. And any moment now one of the chibi's would be noticing too.

As if on cue, a low rumble erupted from the belly of one of the chibi's.

"Uh-oh, Kaiiee's hungry again." Kyungsoo said and all eyes turned to the youngest chibi.

"Kaiiee hungwe! Kaiiee hungwe! Kaiiee hungwe~!" Little kai complained as he bounced up and down on his bottom.

Suho turned to Baekhyun, "So, Umma… what's for dinner?"

~*~ 

Note to self: Do NOT give toddlers messy food… Baekhyun thought to himself as he watched the disappointed expression on Suho's face. His foot tapping and arms crossed over his chest in a very irritated Appa-like manner. He stared down at the three innocent looking chibi's covered in sauce from head to toe with seemingly innocent smiles plastered on their faces. He was not a happy man.

"What did I tell you guys about making messes?" Suho asked sternly as he continued to tap his foot in irritation.

Baby Chanyeol raised his hand slowly. "Um… not to?" he said with a smile.

"Exactly. And what did the three of you do?"

"Made a mess…" The three chanted in unison and dropped their heads down.

"So, do you know what that means?"

The three chibi's looked at each other unsurely until Baekhyun chimed in "It means it's bath time!" He exclaimed as he stepped in front of Suho before he could frighten his babies anymore. Just as Suho was about to object and jump in, he was instantly interrupted.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Mini Chanyeol shouted as he jumped down from the chair and made a mad dash towards the door. Suho and Baekhyun turned curiously to the two remaining chibi's in hopes for and explanation.

"Channie no like bath time." Baby Kai mumbled calmly with a thumb in his mouth.

"I'll go get him." Suho sighed as he his heel and left the room to chase the screaming Chanyeol.

Baekhyu then turned back to the mini Kaisoo who sat quietly. Mini Soo swayed to and fro in his seat while humming softly to himself as Baby kai continued to his thumb. Baekhyun figured it was because there was still some sauce on it.

"So… Who's first for bath time?" Baekhyun finally said as he stared as the sauce coated chibi's.

"kaiiee can't go all by himself." Soo said as he turned to baby Kai, "You wanna go with me Kaiiee?" he asked the youngest who only nodded wordlessly in response.

"Well… okay. I guess it will save time." Baekhyun thought out loud to himself and tried not to think how he could use it as blackmail against them later. Suddenly Suho came back in the room with a whimpering Chanyeol in reluctantly in tow.

"Would you feel better if you all took a bath together, Channie?" Baekhyun said as he kneeled before the young boy and ignored Suho's odd stare. He's been getting a lot of those lately. Chanyeol only sniffled and nodded a bit.

"Well it's settled then!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he stood up and clapped his hands together. "The mini's will bath together… no matter how awkward it is for them later."

"Are you sure about this Beakh?" Suho half whispered as he leaned over to him.

"I'm sure. It'll save time and we can get them to bed sooner. I'll take care of the kids and you clean up the mess in the kitchen, okay?" Baekhyun said with a smile as he patted Suho on the shoulder.

"Yes, Umma."

"Good luck Appa."

~*~ 

Baekhyun ran the cloth over mini Soo's back as he sat across from Chanyeol and Baby Kai in the bathwater. He knelt down on the out side of the tub as he washed away the hardening sauce that's been there for far too long. Baby Kai was giggling as he played with the bubbles in the bath and threw them at an oblivious Kyungsoo who just hummed to himself, obviously enjoying the bath.

Beakhyun was glad Chanyeol had taken the initiative to be the older brother again and helped wash Baby Kai who sat comfortably between the Yeol-Soo in the shallow, soapy bathwater. The chibi's weren't so bad when the were behaving, Baekhyun kind of liked taking care of them.

Once the chibi's were dried, clean, and dressed, it was already pretty late. And chibi's around their age needed to get to bed soon. Baekhyun was relieved, it's been a really, really, long day. He was ready to drop dead asleep any minute.

"Ahh~" Mini Soo sighed as he stretched his chubby little arms over his head in a big yawn. That caused a chain of reaction, first to baby Kai, then to Mini Chanyeol, and then to Baekhyun himself.

"You guys tired?" Baekhyun said after his yawn. The three chibi's only nodded and whipped the sleep from their eyes. That's when Suho walked back into the room.

"Time for bed?" he asked.

"Time for bed." Baekhyun replied.

"Good, should we put them all in one bed?" Suho asked as he walked over to the Mini Yeol-Soo and lifted them up in his arms, as Baekhyun did the same to Baby Kai.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Baekhyun said with another yawn as baby Kai snuggled up in his chest.

They laid the chibi's down in one bed. The mini Yeol-Soo on either side if baby Kai, their arms instinctively wrapped around the youngest as they cuddled up to each other. Baekhyun and Suho tucked them in tightly.

"Okay, goodnight boys." Baekhyun said softly as he stood up to leave with Suho.

"Wait! Kiss!" Baby Kai shouted suddenly and opened his arms to Suho and Baekhyun. They chuckled to themselves at the cuteness and walked over to the chibi's place, kisses on each of their foreheads.

"Okay, sleep tight now." Suho said as he ruffled Chanyeol's hair affectionately.

"Night. Night." The chibi's chanted in unison and cuddled back up to each other. 

~*~

Suho and Baekhyun finally made it back to the other room and flopped down tiredly on the bed. No words were spoken between the two, mostly because they were too tired to say anything. They spent the whole day playing Umma and Appa with the three chibi members of their group, what else is there to say?

"This isn't your bed." Suho mumbled into his pillow.

"Don't care, can't move." Baekhyun mumbled back.

Once they regained most of their strength they gravitated under the blankets and whisked off to sleep. It only seemed like a few minutes have passed until Baekhyun felt a small tug at the end of his blankets. Not thinking much of it he went back to sleep, that was until he felt a somewhat harder tug.

Finally opening his eyes he seen mini Soo staring up at him with big eyes, one small hand still gripping his blanket tightly. Baekhyun had to blink a few times to adjust his sight and make sure he wasn't seeing things. He was still standing there.

"What's the matter, Soo?" Baekhyun said quietly as he ruffled Soo's hair.

"Can I sleep with you?" Mini Soo said as he pouted cutely up at him. Baekhyun sighed but smiled anyways as he lifted Kyungsoo up in to the bed and laid him down beside him. Kyungsoo smiled and snuggled into Baekhyun's chest and they both fell back asleep.

 As soon as sleep took over once again it wasn't long at all until Suho felt another tug on his side of the bed. Suho whipped the sleep from his eyes and looked to see mini Chanyeol standing in front of him, with baby Kai holding on to his hand. Suho blinked a few times.

"What's wrong guys?" Suho asked tiredly as he whipped his eyes again.

"Can we sweep wit you?" Baby Kai asked cutely. Suho obviously couldn't say no to that and he lifted them both to the bed. Chanyeol crawled over to snuggled beside Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, while Kai snuggled up to Suho between them. Finally they could all go back to sleep.

~*~ 

The sun peaked in though the curtains the next morning shinning brightly into Baekhyun's eyes. He squinted at the sun and felt a heavy weight on his chest. He blinked a few times to adjust to the sunlight and looked down. He was surprised to see two full grown men snuggling up to his chest and sleeping soundly.

He looked over to his right and seen a now full grown Kai snuggling up to Suho's side. So, I guess that means the boys are back and the curse is over. Baekhyun thought as he tried to adjust his position. That in turn woke up Chanyeol who looked around dazed liked for a moment until looking up at Baekhyun.

"What’s going on?" He asked.

"So you don’t remember?" Baekhyun asked curiously. Chanyeol shook his head and looked over at Kyungsoo who now began to stir in his sleep.

"Did we get drunk of something?"

"No, just forget it. It's not important." Baekhyn said as he sighed and rested his head back. He was kind of happy to have the old Kaisoo-yeol back, but he will miss the cuteness of the chibi's though.

"Hey! Kyunsoo! Get up!" Chanyeol shouted and shook Kyungsoo awake. Kyungsoo mumbled something incoherent before burying his face back in Baekhyun's side. They were still the same as always and Baekhyun smiled again.

"Suho… why are you holding me?" They heard Kai's voice on the other side of the bed as he poked Suho in the ribs. Suho grunted and opened his eyes as he looked around to see the KaiSoo-Yeol back to normal. "Oh, sorry." Suho said with a yawn as he released the youngest.

"I'm not going to ask what’s going on here, because I assume I don't want to know." Kai said as he sat up and whipped the sleep from his eyes as well. Baekhyun nodded pushed the fully grown Yeol-Soo off of him so he could finally breathe.

"Yeah, we're just going to not speak of this." Chanyeol said as he sat up too. "Let's go get something to eat." He said as he grabbed Kyungsoo and Kai's arms and tugged them out of the room.

Baekhyun and Suho laid in bed silently in the now quiet room. Again they were at a loss of words to say. What should they say to each other after and incident such as this. Both Baekhyun and Suho were glad things were back to normal, because it is a lot of work taking care of three toddlers, especially when it's the KaiSoo-Yeol.

"Hey, Suho?"

"Yeah?"

"…Let's have a baby…"


THE END! ^.^