Chapter One

Strange Curse~


I have got to be dreaming, Baekhyun thought to himself as he did a double-take at the scene that laid out in front of him. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes with the back of his hand to make sure he wasn't seeing things and checked again.

Nope, still there. Maybe if I pinch myself…

"OW! DAMNIT!" Baekhyun shouted rubbing the sore spot on his arm.

"Ooh~! Imma tell on you~!" One of the kids said, pointing a chubby accusing finger at him. Baekhyun shut his eyes tight and looked again. This kid looked and sounded suspiciously like Kai…

Hearing a familiar laugh, Baekhyun turned his attention to the couch. There he saw two more kids. The one who looked suspiciously like Chanyeol (and grinning like him too), was tickling the other who oddly resembled D.O (and laughed like him too). This can't be good.

Blinking a few more times and contemplating the situation, Jaejoong calmly his heal and went back into the hall without a word. Yeah, this definitely feels like something Suho should know about. Baekhyun thought as he made his way to Suho's room.

Opening the door, he was glad to see that at least the leader was still normal. Well, as normal as one could describe Kim Myeon. He was sitting at the end of his bed, reading over something that looked all important and leader-like. Baekhyun just assumed he printed out a fanfic. He wouldn't be surprised, and he padded his way over to him.

"Hey, Suho?"

"Hm?" 

"I think something's wrong with Kaisoo and Yeol." Baekhyun explained calmly.

Suho looked up at him, "What do you mean? Are they sick or something?"

"… or something…" Baekhyun mumbled while rubbing the back of his head. "And I swear I didn't do it!" he added as an afterthought. 
 
~*~

 "How did this happen?" Suho whispered to Baekhyun through clenched teeth as he continued to smile at the mini Kaisoo-yeol sitting on the couch across from where Baekhyun and himself sat.

"I don't know, I found them like this!" Baekhyun whispered back, also through clenched teeth, while still smiling at the children.

"What are we going to do with them?" Suho urged, sounding almost desperate.

"You're the leader! You think of something!" Baekhyun replied.

The three children smiled innocently as they swung their chubby little legs to-and-fro. Mini  Kai was clinging onto mini Chanyeol's arm and his thumb. Mini Chanyeol smiling innocently, which only made him look more suspicious. And Mini D.O was humming softly to himself, staring intently as something shinny that caught his attention at the floor.

"So…" Baekhyun began awkwardly, trying to find something to say to the three. It was a well known fact that Baekhyun wasn't very good with children. He loved them, he just didn’t know how to talk to them. But since it was Kaisoo-yeol, maybe it'd be easier.

"How old are you guys~?" Baekhyun cooed in a baby's voice and tried to avoid Suho's odd stare. Mini Chanyeol pulled out his little hand and started counting on his fingers in serious concentration.

"I'm this much!" He said excitedly holding up five fingers.

"So, you're five?" Suho asked, and Mini-Yeol nodded excitedly. So that would make D.O about four years old, and Kai three. Suho figured to himself.

"So… do you guys know how this happened?" Baekhyun asked.

"How what happened?" Mini-D.O asked, tilting his head to the side cutely.

"How you three, you know, became so young?" Baekhyun tried to explain. But the three on the couch still didn't seem to understand what he meant. Which meant they obviously didn't know.

"I'm confoosed~!" Mini-D.O whined and rubbed his head as if hit hurt from thinking to much.

"So, what's new?" Mini-Yeol teased and stuck his tongue out at D.O.

"Shut up you dodo head!"

"Don't call me a dodo head, you face!"

"Don't call me a face you… you… face!" Mini-D.O shouted and crossed his arms over his chest and pouted sadly.

Baekhyun and Suho too distracted by watching the mini Yeol-soo argument, didn't notice little Kai had gotten up until they realized he was standing right in front of Baekhyun, eyes wide and lips pouted.

"Uh… hi?" Baekhyun said unsurely, staring down at him.

"I hungwe~!" Mini-Kai whined.

"You're what?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hungwe! Hungwe! Hungwe~!!!" Mini-Kai shouted while jumping up and down throwing a tantrum.

Baekhyun looked questioningly at Suho who only shrugged.

"He said he's hungry." Mini-Yeol suddenly said as he walked over to Kai to calm him down.

"Oh! Hungry. Right." Baekhyun said as he looked back at Suho.

"Yes, well you three stay here. We'll find some breakfast for you." Suho said as he stood from the couch and dragged stumbling Baekhyun behind him.

"Should we leave them alone? They're only babies!" Baekhyun half shouted as he was forcibly pulled into the hallway by Suho.

"Chanyeol's five… he can watch the other two… I hope." Suho said, the last part more to himself. "But first off… What the heck should we do?!" He said, finally turning face to Baekhyun.

"Um… cook them breakfast? What do kids eat nowadays?" Baekhyun said seriously as he began to ponder it.

"That's not what I meant! How could something like this happen? What are we going to do?" Suho shouted, almost in a panic.

"Maybe it's one of those curses!" Baekhyun said and pointed at Suho in revelation.

"A curse Baekh? Seriously? Who would put a curse on us?" Suho asked skeptically.

"I don't know! Maybe an evil fan girl or something? She'd probably mad we showed more skin than them for our comeback…" Baekhyun tried to explain, but Suho only stared at him as if he had grown two heads.

"… I seriously think you need help Bacon."

"You got a better explanation then?!" baekhyun yelled as he made a angry face. 

"…"

"That's what I thought." he said and he crossed his arms over his chest in only a way a aggravated mother would do. Suho sighed and rubbed the back of his head with his hand, "We definitely can't tell Manager Hyung about this." He finally said.

"Of course not, he'd blame it on us. Besides, it's probably one of those 24 hour curses anyways." Baekhyun said with full on seriousness on his face. 

"… I'm just not going to ask how you know about this stuff." Suho replied with confused facial expressions.

"Good choice." Baekhyun mumbled 

"So I guess we really are Umma and Appa now." Suho said as he glanced back at the surprisingly quiet living room.

"Yeah…" Baekhyun said automatically. "Wait! …who's the umma?!"

"…"

Suddenly an ear shattering crash resounded though the hallway, breaking Baekhyun and Suho from their awkward silence. It was coming from the living room where they left the mini exo-K.

"My babies!" Baekhyun shouted as he quickly dashed to the living room, leaving a gust of wind in his wake. "Oh yeah… he's definitely the Umma". Suho thought.

Finally reaching the living room, they were happy to see no one was hurt. The only thing that was hurt however was the expensive lamp they bought from Paris a while ago. It laid shattered in the middle of the living room floor; the mini Kaisoo-yeol standing innocently around it.

"What happened here?" Suho said in his most Appa-like voice. The three immediately pointed to one another without saying a word. Suho sighed again.

"Okay! Nobody move." Baekhyun shouted. "Now, I want everyone to slowly back away from the glass." He said calmly as if he was explaining how to defuse a bomb. The three immediately did what was told and moved to the other side of the room, as Baekhyun began to clean up the mess.

"Whaaaaaaa~!!!" A cry suddenly caught everyone's attention. They all turned to the youngest who was now sitting on the floor, crying loudly for no apparent reason.

"See what you did Channiee?! You made Kai cry!" D.O whined as he went over to the sobbing Kai to try to comfort him. "It's okay Kai, don't cry." D.O said as he Kai's hair softly.

"How is it my fault?!" Chanyeol shouted over Kai's crying. "I didn't do nothin'!"

"You're the one who broke the light!"

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Suho, can you do something please?!" Baekhyun finally shouted over the bickering children.

"What do you want me to do?!" Suho shouted back.

"Comfort them damnit! Just make them quiet!"

Suho sighed as he walked over to baby Kai and lifted him up in his arms. "Shhh~ it’s okay Kai. It's not your fault." He cooed gently as he bounced up and down with Kai in his arms, rubbing reassuring circles on his back until he began to quiet down.

Mini Yeol-Soo noticed this treatment, that they would have none of that. They wanted to be held too. So, without delay, they promptly plopped down on their bottoms and began crying too. Baekhyun finally came back into the living room after discarding the shattered lamp.

"What's wrong with them?" he asked.

"I don't know, I think they want to be held too, you want to handle it?" Suho whisper-shouted over the crying. Baekhyun sighed and walked over to the mini yeol-soo and lifted the both in his arms, mimicking Suho's movement's with Kai and comforted them softly.

If this was one of those 24 hour curses, it was going to be a long day....