Chapter Two

Strange Curse~


Suho and Baekhyun had woken up that morning thinking it would be a normal day off. Lounge around for a few hours, relax, maybe go shopping, but that was  far from what was happening now. They are stuck in the house taking care of three toddlers who were more trouble than they'd hoped for.

Finally after the little tantrums have subsided Suho and Baekhyun sat back down on the couch. Baby Kai sitting on Suho's lap, while Mini Yeol-Soo  occupied Baekhyun's. They'd hate to admit it, especially in the light of things, but the three were actually pretty cute.

Baekhyun glanced over at Suho who sat beside him in the couch. His head thrown back against the cushion, while baby Kai rested his little head on his chest, occupying himself with the little charm that hung from Suho's necklace.

"Aw, he makes such a cute Appa!" Baekhyun smiled, probably not realizing how exceedingly creepy it probably was. Mini Yeol-Soo sat on his own lap, their faces turned towards each other whispering quietly to each other in some sort of language he's never heard before. He wasn't surprised, Yeol-Soo always seemed to have a language of their own.

But he wouldn't put it past them if their little minds were plotting something evil. It was Yeol-Soo after all, just in adorable chibi-form

"Bweakfast~!" A little voice whined suddenly. They all turned their attention to baby Kai who was now fully sitting up on Suho's lap, his arms crossed and lips pouted.

"Oh, right! Breakfast! You guys still hungry?" Baekhyun asked the Yeol-Soo sitting quietly in his lap, they nodded and smile innocently. "Okay, let's eat then." He smiled to them and lifted them up in his arms.

Breakfast he could do.

~*~

 "So… what do you three want to eat?" Suho asked as he looked around in the cabinets for something that kids could eat.

"Chair-O's!" Baby Kai shouted excitedly from the kitchen table. The three of them had to sit on a number of books to see over the table.

"I… don't think I know how to make that…." Baekhyun said unsurely and glanced over Suho. He's never heard of "Chair-O's" before, so he didn't think he could make it.

"You no know how make Chair-O's?" Kai asked cutely, sounding thoroughly surprised.

"It's Cheerios, Kaiiee." Little Chanyeol corrected and patted baby Kai on the head sweetly.

"Dat's what I said! Chair-O's!"

"It's Cheerios!"

"Chair-O's!"

"Cheerios!"

"CHAIR-O's!!!"

"Okay! Chair-O's it is then!" Suho interjected, clapping his hands together before the argument could escalate. He turned back to the cabinet to get the cereal, as Baekhyun reluctantly placed bowls out in front of the three. Suho knew that if it wasn't for the situation now, Baekhyun would never let those three touch his favorite cereal.

Luckily, breakfast went by without much of a problem. Suho and Baekhyun sat across from the three at the table eating their own breakfast. Baekhyun cooing every now and then at how cute baby Kai was while trying to eat with the "bog boy" spoon.

"Aw, Suhhie! Look how sweet they are!" Baekhyun half-squealed, half-whispered to him. Suho looked up from his breakfast to see Mini Chanyeol whipping milk from Baby Kai's face. It was, without a doubt, one of the most sweetest things Suho has ever seen. But he didn't need to say it.

"All done! I win!" Mini D.O suddenly exclaimed and threw his tiny arms up in the air in victory.

"It wasn't a race!" Mini Chanyeol argued and pointed an accusing finger at D.O.

"Yes it was, I just didn't tell. That's why I won! Yay me~! Can we go play now?" D.O asked, leaving the conversation at that and turned to Suho and Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at Suho and Suho looked at Baekhyun.

"Yeah, I guess." Suho finally said. "But stay away from anything breakable, or anything that would make a mess. In fact stay away from everything that has 'on' switch."

"And anything that could hurt you!" Baekhyun shouted as an after thought as he watched the three race out of the kitchen in a mad dash. He heard Suho sigh lightly as he stood to clear the table of the mornings dishes, like he did even before the Kaisoo-yeol got all chibi-fied.

"Something wrong, Suhhie?" Baekhyun asked as he placed the bowls in the sink running them over with warm water.

"How are you still so nonchalant about all this?" Suho finally asked and turned to see Baekhyun, still facing the sink.

"I don't know," he began, still not facing Suho. "I guess I'm trying not to think too much about it. You know, waiting and seeing how things turn out."

"And what if they don't turn back, Bacon? What are we going to do then?"

Baekhyun could hear the slight panic in Suho's voice, something he wasn't really used to. "I guess we'll have to deal with that when the situation arises. Right now, all we should do is watch out for them, just like we've been doing for years." Baekhyun explained calmly, now fully facing Suho with a gentle smile on his face.

"I guess you're right." Suho sighed again.

"Of course I am. That's why I'm the Umma." Baekhyun smiled proudly.

Suho chuckled, "Well at least you admit it."

Baekhyun opened his mouth preparing to defend himself but was suddenly cut short by a loud cry coming from one of "his babies" in the living room. And of course being the worried Umma he was, he rushed to them without a second though, Suho not far behind.

When they finally came to the living room they saw who was crying. D.O sat on his , head thrown back and tears streaming down his face. Baby Kai was crawling over to him patting him on the shoulder. And Mini Yeol was standing there as if he didn't know what to do. Suho had the most logical explanation for this recent event.

"Chanyeol, what did you do?" Suho asked, crossing his arms over his chest in a very Appa-like manner.

"It wasn't me! I didn't do nothin'!" Mini Chanyeol shouted, throwing his hands up in defense.

"Soosoo fall down go BOOM!" Baby Kai explained with wide arm movements to exaggerate the "Boom".

Baekhyun didn't have time to coo on how cute that was since Mini Soo was still sitting on the floor crying his eyes out. Doing the first thing he could think of, he immediately scooped Soo into his arms and started bouncing him on his hip comfortingly.

"Shhh, it's okay baby." Baekhyun said quietly under Soo's crying and trying to wipe the tears from his face. "Suho, you watch these two while I calm down Soo." He said as he made his way to the kitchen. Suho nodded and looked back at Kai-yeol who were already playing innocently on the floor.

Baekhyun sat Soo down on the kitchen counter as he got a tissue to wipe his face more. "Baby Don't cry. Did you hurt yourself?" Baekhyun asked in a comforting tone.

Kyungsoo nodded, tears still in his eyes.

"Where does it hurt?"

"Right here…" Soo whined and pointed to his elbow. Baekhyun examined it to make sure he wasn't hurt too bad. "Right here?" Baekhyun pointed to the spot on his elbow, D.O nodded wordlessly and Baekhyun placed a tender kiss on that spot. Kyungsoo quickly stopped crying and looked at Baekhyun, sniffling with tears still in his eyes.

"All better?" Baekhyun smiled.

"I-it hurts here too." D.O said quietly and pointed to his other elbow. Baekhyun chuckled and kissed it lightly.

"And here too." D.O pointed to his cheek. Baekhyun placed another kiss.

"And here…" he pointed to his head. Baekhyun kissed again. The kissing when on for a little while longer. Baekhyun couldn't help it, his cuteness was just too much. Suddenly Suho walked into the kitchen. He was holding Baby Kai in one arm, while Mini Chan, clung to his back like a monkey.

"Soosoo all better now?" Mini Chan asked curiously still clinging in to Suho's neck.

"All better!" Kyungsoo exclaimed excitedly and Baekhyun helped his down from the counter.

"Come 'ere Baby!" Mini Chan smiled and slithered down from Suho's neck and ran over to wrap his arms around Kyungsoo. D.O giggled cutely and pushed him away playfully as he walked over to Suho.

"I'm all better now! Can we play again?" He asked staring up at Suho with a bright smile.

Suho couldn't help but smile back, "Yeah, I guess you can, but be careful this time. And remember what I said about touching… you know… anything."

"Okay! Gimme Kaiiee now." Soo said happily and he lifted his arms with grabby hands towards Kai. Suho seemed a little reluctant about giving the baby up, but finally let him go and handed him to Soo. Then they all ran back into the living room together.

Suho looked at Baekhyun who was leaning against the counter with a small smile on his face. Suho walked over to him, "What are you smiling about?" he asked.

"You're getting attached. It's too cute!" Baekhyun cooed and pinched Suho's cheek lightly before he could swat it away.

"No more than you are. You're the one who's attached most actually."

"Am not." Baekhyun argued.

"Are too." Suho said, "But you're such a sweet little Umma. You'd make a great mother." He chuckled as he draped an arm over Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun scoffed, "I'm a man, Suho."

"Oh. Right. I forgot."

"You ." Baekhyun said but leaned into Suho's arms anyway. It's been a long day, and it's not even over yet....