Hate and Lust

Bells & Sirens

When they both detached from their kiss Soohyuk pulled her into a hug as she felt guilty for some reason. 

How could you still love this guy after what he has done to you Lee Chaerin. But she held him close in the embrace. "I have to go back to work now, I'll pick you up how I usually do." Chaerin nodded her head slowly while looking down. The door closed and she sat down on her chair with her palms covering her face. 

Just then she saw her door slam open. "Unnie?! How could you?!" Bom walked in towards Chaerin followed by her other friends. "I-I'm sorry!" Chaerin stood up once again. 

"What happened, what did he do?! Did he touch you?!" Minzy said grabbing her and searched for any evidence on her. "No..he didn't do anything-bad to me." 

"Something is a little fishy." Minzy said crossing her arms next to Chaerin.

"You're hiding something...what is it?" Dara said coming up to her. "Dara please.." Chaerin said in a higher tone voice. 

"Did he threaten you?" Dara looked at her desk. "Omo!! Did he try to comfort you?" Bom said as everyone looked at her confused. "Unnie what you mean comfort?" Minzy said looking at Chaerin who sat back down. "Like saying he does care for her and stuff and you know forget why happened just before." 

"No, he just came in and said that...he brought my car..so I could get home." She made up on the spot. 

"So he didn't mention anything?! What a douche trying to earn you back. He thinks you're so easy, he can just make one move and you're in his arms." Dara spat out. 

"Unnie...please I've got to work." Chaerin said reopening her desktop punching in codes. 

"Alright but I'm serious..I don't want him around you." Chaerin sighed as they left. 

"What am I going to do!?" And just then her stomach grumbled. It was an accurate time for her to call her oppa. Jiyong oppa. 


Using her office phone she remembered his number off by heart. 

"Hello?" his voice seemed harsh as if he was disturbed. "Jiyongssi it's Chaerin..I was hoping we could meet up for lunch or something."

"Look..I'm busy actually." 

'Oh, I really do miss you.' "But what about my stuff?" 

"I dropped it off earlier on today." 

"Oh, I see...umm I guess there's no point of continuing this phone call then." Disappointedly she said.   

"Hmm yeah..bye." And he hung up. 'What? He just completely shut me off.' She felt like pushing her desk over. But that thought got interrupted. 

"Chaerinah~" I man danced into her office. "Seungri what do you want?" She rolled her eyes. "I heard what happened with you and Soonyuk so..tada~" He zoomed in a fruit. 

"An apple? It's not even my favourite fruit." 
It seemed completely pointless. "Ani..you're not seeing it, plus they don't have figs here." He turned the apple around as he carved letters in it. 

She grabbed the apple and read over it. "It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters..is who made you smile." And she did smile. "Aw~Seungri..." She looked at him merrily. 

"We do always fight but I care about. I don't like seeing you sad no one does. The world is just muggy if you're not happy. Keep smiling." His panda like eyes looked at her. 

"Seungri, you know you're one of my favourites-" she said coming up to him.
"Woah~ since when!?" 

"I wasn't done. You're one of my favourites when it comes to taking me out to lunch. And I'm sorts hungry." 

"Ah~ Chaerin-ah, I thought we were going to be labelled best-friends. C'mon let's get food."


-

Chaerin was going through all her notifications now she had the time. She waited around the steps at her building for Soohyuk. And he did come eventually. He got out opened the door and closed it for her. 

"Your americano~" he passed her the liquid known for caffeine. "Thank you," she said quietly.

"Did anyone ask about what's between us?" He said driving home. "No," she kept her answer short. "Don't be scared around me." He said turning to her, brushing through her hair. 

"I'm not scared just..awkward." She noticed the car stop in front of a grocery store. "We need to restock on food. And don't be awkward." He turned off the ignition and they walked in. 

Soohyuk grabbing a trolley, she stayed behind him the whole time. But he eventually forced her to link arms with him, so nothing seemed suspicious. She still had that guilt but she took a deep breath and carried a smile.  

"What if I cooked something nice..for the two of us?" She said looking at him. "I like that idea," he grabbed out his wallet giving her a few bucks. "Surprise me, I'll be in the car." He walked out.

She felt less pressure under her shoulders until she reached the check out. "Oh my god! J-Jiyong?!" Chaerin said as his hat shadowed over him but she knew him well enough to notice it was him.

He looked at her blankly and continued scanning. "Do you have a problem?" He said as if he absolutely disliked her. "No, I'm just surprised that you're here." 

"I did tell you I actually work but of course you wouldn't keep count of a down grounded persons life while you spit out money all the time and that would be $138.56." 

Chaerin was hurt, she really did care for him. She gave him $150 and said. "Keep the change." She pounded it down and grabbed her bags. He looked at her sadly. He felt sorry. 

"I saw you guys kiss." He said as she stood in front of the door. Clueless on what to say next. Turning around she said, "I'm sorry.."

A day gone she made another meal for the two. Absolutely gourmet. She set it up outside on their glass table under their gazebo.

"My flight has been transferred, I need to go the airport now." He said as she still was placing the plates on the table. 

"But-" 
 
"You know how important this is compared to...this." He pointed at the lamb she held. "But-"

"Shut it with buts..I got to go now…" Walking towards the door she realised he already packed as if it was a plan to get away from her. "I want you to stay in the house while I'm in Singapore." Chaerin nodded as he got some men to load his luggage in a limo.  

"I'll see you in two days." He kissed her forehead and closed the double doors. Chaerin sighed and went towards outside. Stacking the plates to carry back inside, she new she was living a sad life. This was nothing that she wanted. Closing the glass doors to outside. She walked up her marbled spiral stairs heading towards her room. 

On the side of her table she found an amber bottle with a sticky note on top. She knew it wasn't hers because she barely has anything at the top of table knowing she's a clean freak. Reading the note her eyes widened as she opened up the bottle. She felt hurt with the words. 

Chaerin I got you contraceptive pills so there's no chance of you getting pregnant. I feel protection isn't enough. Take one each day in the time frame of nine o'clock. Even when I'm gone. This is no excuse for you to sleep around but I know you wouldn't because you know what I'll do to you. And if you don't know it's better to keep it like that.

Her hands shook with the tablets in her hands. She looked around and ran to the toilet and flushes every single one.  

She was angry at Soohyuk. She doesn't want him anymore she's done. 

She fell out of love. Before she did something extreme she heard the door bell and she turned pale. Quickly running downstairs she saw through a video camera it was Jiyong.

She unlocked the door and told him to come in. 

For some reason she was so glad it was Jiyong though he probably have words to let her down as well. But she felt safe with a little Joy. He was a fun guy. 

But she stood confused as she was now comparing him with Soohyuk. "Chaerin I was rude, I can't just say that type of to you. You and Soohyuk have a relationship and I'm not going to ruin that. If your happy. Then I'm happy." 

"Jiyong...I'm not happy at all," she shook her head with sadness. "But you looked very intent kissing him." 

"I was confused Jiyong!" She said with her eyes wide opened. "Where is he?" 

"Well..I just finished a nice dinner for the two of us and then he says he's leaving for Singapore. He knew I was cooking but he prepared himself with all his luggages and didn't even tell me. Do you know how hurt I am!" 

"Then let's eat..." He said. "It's probably cold right now." She said sadly. "Chae, it doesn't hurt to warm it up." He found the dish and placed it in the oven microwave setting it for a few minutes. 

"I'm not even that hungry anymore." He turned to her and brought her chin up. "You have to take care of yourself." Chaerin sighed and hugged him. He held her close and brushed through her hair. 

"How can I take care of myself if no one is supporting me. Or barely cares that I exist?!" She cried. That's when Jiyong knew she was very hurt. "You have friends that care for you but I know your talking about Soohyuk. All I can say is I care for you."

"Jiyong I feel like your so bad for me..I shouldn't be hanging around you but, I want too." She said looking at him. He wiped her tears and gave a crooked smile. 

But the moment got ruined as they got notified that the food was ready. Setting it up on the dining table in the dining room. They sat across next to each other and enjoyed the food. 

"Your amazing at cooking. Damn your food plus my mums it'll be heaven."

"Thanks, but I usually cook very simple things just today I thought Soohyuk would be better to me."

"But I'm really done with him," she said eating her food. "About time." He said as Chaerin gave a weird look. "I honestly think I'm starting to hate him. After he went, he left a note and a bottle on my side table saying to take these birth control pills. So I don't get pregnant. He knows how much I want a family and he knows I know how much he hates the whole idea of it." 

"Wow, you should thank him because if you did have his children it'll be a disaster who knows, he would've left you with the responsibility as he goes off doing his own thing."

"I thought he would be better." She said scooping up the last piece vegetable and ate it." While Jiyong already finished. "Thanks for the meal Chae, it was...beautiful." He was being completely kind. 

"No thank you, my mood has been lifted by you. I'm just sorry you have to deal with all this when it's completely worthless to you." 

"No it's not," he said getting up as she piled up the plates and carried them to the kitchen.
"You should let me do this." He said following her. "No your the guest." She said rinsing the plates and placed them in the dishwasher. 

"So do I leave now?" He asks. "No...I'm lonely anyways, I wouldn't want you to go so soon." 

"Let me give you a tour around the house since you have only been in this area. You can tell this is the kitchen and the loungeroom is right in front. The room on the left of the front door is an office lounge-ish area as the on the right it's the dining room. On the side of the kitchen these two glass doors lead to our backyard with the pool and spa and another lounge but for outside occasions. Next to the fridge it's a door to the garage we turned it into a bar. Mostly used when Soohyuk has his friends over. Behind the stairs, there's stairs going down where theirs our cinema and gym. On the side of the main stairs we have a bathroom. And up the stairs we have four guest rooms with a bathroom in two of them. There's an open bathroom as well. Then there's Soohyuks office. And then other hobby rooms. And last we have the master bedroom with a balcony and walk in closet and bathroom of course."

"Woahh~ your house is a lot." 
 He said walking into the room. "And this room is just amazing." Chaerin walked in and admired the way he looked at things. She laughed at his reaction to things.

"But it's not very comfortable since its always empty nowadays." She said as Jiyong walked up to her. "Do you want to stay at my place while Soohyuk is gone. My mum would love to see you again." He said smiling. "I miss her, but I don't think so" Chaerin said thinking about her. "Oh I forgot," she grabbed a familiar piece of clothing and gave it to Jiyong. 

"Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to keep it." 

"There's a lot of things I want to keep or just have but I can't." Chaerin said sadly. "That's the same for me." He said looking at her deeply. "Like what?" She said. He looked at her and smiled while looking away. 

"I should go," he said shaking his head. "No!" She grabbed his hand. "I mean please stay a bit more~" She pleaded. "Are you that bored you want me to hang around."

"I'm not bored when you're around trust me. And your definitely not boring to look at." She said smiling. A smirk crawled up his lips as he enjoyed hearing those words from her. 

"Well I'll tell you, you're definitely an attraction." He spoke as he checked her out in a tight fitting white dress with long sleeves and the length stopping just on top of her knees. 

"Your making me shy."

"But I know you're enjoying it." He said. "I think I'm going to change." She shook her head walking into her closet and closed the doors. 

After a bit she walked out in material shorts and a tank top. With her hair tied up. 

"Okay..okay not bad," he checked her out once again. She flustered then offered desert. 

And he agreed on it. Walking downstairs she grabbed a glass sundae cup. Filling it up with ice cream. Topping it up with cream and sticking wafers in. Grabbing small brownies and sticking them on the side then cut strawberries and placed them on the side of the cup. 

She literally grabbed whatever she could and made it up on the spot. And it turned out to look really good and she could bet hundreds of dollars that it'll taste good. Walking back upstairs. Jiyong the tv and sat on Chaerins side of the bed and watched. 

"One? Are you not having anything." She shook her head as she passed the cup and crawled next to him.  

"Mmmm~ this taste so good." 

"Are sure you did this?" He looked at her. "Go downstairs you would see all the evidence on the counter." He smiled at her and ate but he did a sneak attack and grabbed cream and put it on her nose. 

"Jiyong~!" She said about to laugh. Wiping it off of her nose she was about to get Jiyong as the cream fell on the bed. 

" you're kidding." She said as it contrasted with the black sheets.

"I didn't know you were so aggressive." 

"Well I can get angry easily I guess," she said trying to wipe the cream off the sheets but then reflected Jiyongs move as he was about to put more cream on her but it ended up dropping into her top. As she turned and gave an evil look to Jiyong. Grabbing the cream from down there she positioned herself on top of Jiyong and wiped it all over his face. 

"I guess I deserved that." He said smiling. "It could've been worse since you clearly got me more than once." She said still on top of him. 

"Then please do more," he said completely enjoying this moment and he could tell she was as well. 

She got up and closed the door and closed the blinds and crawled back onto the bed and back onto Jiyong. 

She grabbed the desert off him and placed it on the side table. She bit her lip and took off her top leaving herself in a bra. 

They both looked at each other lustfully while Jiyong ran his fingers over her thighs and cupped her face and placed his lips onto hers.  

--
Very simple, I didn't put much effort this was a very lazy chapter I'm sorry
Do comment though.