So This Is Love

Bells & Sirens

Chaerin decided to go to a different district then usual since everyone knows where she would usually shop, she doesn't want to be caught by any paparazzi or any familiar people who knows Soohyuk themselves.
She entered a shop that was made for clubbing but as she walked down the aisle it gave her little flashbacks of her pass causing her not wanting to go even more. 

Went it comes for clubbing Chaerin knew perfectly what to wear, she doesn't want to look as ty as she was before but she definitely doesn't want to rock up over dressed and all.
Chaerin was still y but if she wasn't under Soohyuks control people would notice it.

Chaerin grabbed a short black dress which revealed her back and the side of her s showing off her line that was showing through the little detailed top that covered her chest. And as she viewed herself through the mirror she felt like CL. 

She kept on picturing herself with her black hair and deep red lipstick that she would always wear but this CL is different, this time she has blonde hair and makeup.

As Chaerin changed back into her clothes she placed back on her dark shaded glasses and walked up towards the cash register, as she pays she grabbed her phone and called Soohyuk.

"Hello?" Soohyuk answered plainly knowing it was Chaerin. 
" Ah, Soohyuk are you going home late tonight?" Chaerin asked as she mouthed thank you to the person behind the desk.
" Yes tonight I have a meeting and presentation, and I arranged a seat for you in the front row, you'll be seated next to Mr. Jung and Mr. Choi," Soohyuk said like he planned his words prepared for Chaerin. 
" Ooh~ babe, I'm busy tonight I can't make it, I'm sorry. I have late night work." Chaerin lied feeling really guilty. 

This wasn't Chaerin though if she had to choose between clubbing and Soohyuk she would definitely choose Soohyuk but for some reason she just didn't.

" What time are you coming home?"
" I'm not sure whenever I finish probably really late," Chaerin felt herself shake as she continued to lie. 
" Alright," 
" I'm sorry bye," Chaerin hanged up and she looked around as she felt uneasy, it felt like she couldn't even breathe anymore, she instantly drove home and slept for a few hours to get rid of the thought and woke up to her alarm and jumped into the shower. 

" Hey!" Chaerin replied to Bom as she leaned her phone onto her shoulder as she buckled her heels.
" You ready? I'm just in your street I got the girls with me, HI CHAERIN!!!!!" the girls yelled into the phone. 
" I'll be down in a second," Chaerin packed her phone into a little clutch that strangled her wrist and grabbed her needs and locked the door and like she used to she walked out of the house looking might fine.
" Chaerinah~ it's like your CL all over again," Bom mouthed wow as she watch Chaerin enter the car. 
" Who is CL?" Chaerin said as she buckled up her seat belt.
" That's exactly what you said when we called you Chaerin," Minzy said leaning towards Chaerin.
" Please don't remind me," Chaerin sat back looking through the window.
" Hey, it wasn't bad," Bom said driving. 
" Yeah~ it wasn't bad it was worse like~ horrible maybe stupid and the worse thing that I've ever done,"
" You thought the opposite when you were CL," Dara said facing straight without looking at Chaerin.
" Is that all your going to talk about tonight, gosh I never wanted to do this in the first place, please can you guys stop about CL," Chaerin cracked it as all the girls kept silence until they arrived. 
" Look Jo still works here," Minzy said referring the the bouncer. Chaerin hoped to god she wouldn't have to see anyone she used to meet up with. 
" Ladies long time no see!" Jo greeted Minzy Dara and Bom. " Who is this? Replacement for CL?" Jo smiled at Chaerin.
" Don't be silly, it is her," Bom watched the way Jo's face changed. " Are....Are you sure?" he examined Chaerin a bit more.

Chaerin pulled up a bit of her dress as she wore a mini pair of shorts as she always wear if she's wearing a skirt or dress. She pulled a bit of her shorts down which revealed the CL tattoo.
" Wow~ you have changed so much!" Jo's face lit up as he couldn't believe it was her. 
" And that change was good," Chaerin walked straight in ignoring the rest of the conversation behind. 
Chaerin felt a little change in her as she entered the club atmosphere, her fear started to take over her slowly as she sat herself down eying everything. 
' Remember the reason why you stopped clubbing Chaerin, don't worry tonight you'll be fine tonight go crazy bring out CL!, you don't want to ruin your life you worked hard for this change, when was the last time you had real fun?' Chaerin's thoughts disappeared once she heard Dara announced, " drinks have arrived!" Dara passed out the drinks. 
" Bom your favourite, Minzy-ah here and, Chae your all time favourite," Dara slid the most alcohol-ist drink out there. 
" I can't drink this?!" Chaerin slowly pushed it away. " Why you used to drink this all the time!" Bom said disappointedly as she drank out of a perfect hand sized glass. 
" I'm surprise I'm still alive," Chaerin rolled her eyes. " Don't be like that Chae, they wouldn't bring stuff that will kill wouldn't that be illegal," Bom said taking faster sips of her drinks like it oxygen. 
" No Bom, just drink this everyday for a few more years you'll see the results the day you die," Chaerin said unexpectedly grabbing her drink as she chugged it down. 

The girls were about to say something due to Chaerin's harsh words but instead their mouths were hanging open that you can throw a ball in it as they watched Chae chug down her drink.

'Oh no!' Chae cried inside as she felt a little slight change in her body. ' More! No more.'
" I'm still thirsty," Chaerin grabbed a can of cheap beer and chugged it down. 
" Chae?" 
" Yeah?" She looked at the girls. "You alright?" 
" I'm just...a little stressed lately let's just...have a good night," Chaerin smiled as she watched the girls faces brighten up. 
" Should we?" 
" DANCE!" 
The girls made their way to the dance floor and starting moving the bodies to the blasting music, but out of everyone Chaerin stood out the most when she moved her body. 
" UH OH WE'VE GOT A NEW COMER ROCKING THEIR BODY HARD!!" the DJ yelled referring to Chaerin. 
" WOOT!! Go Chae!!!" The girls envied Chaerin as she got wilder and wilder. 
" Chae? Hmmm maybe CL should have a comeback?!" Chae yelled over the music. The girls exchanged excited looks as they turned back to Chaerin's way.
" CL is definitely back."

                                                                 ~❤~
1:57am
" Chaerin walk safely to the door," Bom dropped off Chaerin in front of her house.
" Duuuuuuuh~ what else would I do??!" Chaerin smiled as she lost her balance as she walked up. She slowly struggled to open her door as she was in blur mode and it was dark outside, she opened her house forgetting Soohyuks existence. 

Chaerin sloppily walked towards the lounge room and kicked off her shoes and started to laugh, as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 
" Soohyuk?!?! What are you doing here??" Chaerin smiled stupidly once she saw the presence of Soohyuk. 
" I don't know maybe because this my house?" he walked up to Chaerin smelling the odour of alcohol.
" Oooooooooh~Hahahaha that's funny," Chaerin nearly lost her balance again.
" Have you been drinking?!" Soohyuk said in a straight tone. " I never drink! What makes you say something stupid, wowwwww~ it's like you don't know me Soohyuk," Chaerin grabbed onto Soohyuk. 
" Lee Chaerin get your drunk hands off me!!" Soohyuk yelled angrily causing Chaerin to stumble. 
" Why are you so angryyyyy~ let's play, please!!!" Chaerin smiled as she laid on the ground. 
" You disgusting girl, how can I be with something this gross. Where the did you go?!?" Soohyuk bobbed down to Chaerin trying to ignore the smell of alcohol. 
" CLs home," Chaerin laughed as she laid her arms all over the cold marble ground. 
" Who is CL?!?! What home, you went out and got drunk, you said you had work!!? You lied to me! WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME! I HAD SOMETHING PLANNED FOR US AND WHAT?! YOU CHOOSE TO GET DRUNK OVER ME YOU STUPID !!" Soohyuk held onto Chaerins shoulders roughly. " YOU WHO ARE YOU CALLING A ?!?!" Chaerin struggled to get back up. 
" The only one that looks and smells like one," Soohyuk said standing up with Chaerin. 
Chaerin stood there as tears started to roll down her cheek it wasn't slow and dramatic, it happened to quick that her face started to become red and puffy already. 

" You disgust me Chaerin! Get out of my house!!" He roughly pulled Chaerin's wrists and through her out the door, causing her to fall. Chaerin scraped he knee in the process and the stinging of it caused tears to come out even more. 
" Soohyuk open the door!!!" Chaerin banged onto the door hard. " SOOHYUK!!!!" 
" PLEASE IM SORRY SOOHYUK PLEASE!!!" Chaerin cried. " Soohyuk?!?" her cries became silent as she gave up, the clutch that was hanging off her wrist started to vibrate. 

Chaerin grabbed her keys out and entered her car and grabbed out her phone and read the text as she continued to cry. 
" Chaerinah or should I say CL! Have a good night you arrived home safely right, ily xxx Bom," Chaerin cried as she went through her contacts and dialled the familiar number. 
" Jiyongah!" Chaerin cried as her voice cracked as she talked. " Chae what's wrong??" Jiyong sounded worried. 
" S-Soohyuk locked me out!!" she cried even more by the thought. " WHAT?!" What type of boyfriend does that?"
 " He called me a disgusting and all, I don't know what to do he hates me and I love him?!!?" 

" Chaerin I'm coming," 
" You can't walk your in hospital," 
" Yes I'm in hospital but who said I can't walk, I've got the energy my blood is nearly regenerated, I'm coming," 
" JIYONG YOU MUST STAY!! I just wanted to talk I'm fine sleeping in my car for the night," 
" Well I'm not!" Jiyong yelled. " Why do you even care so much for me, why am I such a good thing to you," Chaerin stopped crying as her tears started to slow down. 
" I never said your a good thing," 
" Your no help just forget about everything!!" Chaerin hanged up. Her emotions started to comeback after the end of her phone call. 
Chaerin fell asleep less then a minute after the call and after 2 hours passed she heard knocks on her window.

" CHAERINAH!! Wake up!! Are you okay?!?" 
" Soohyuk?" Chaerin opened the door to the view of hospital clothing. " J-Jiyong?!? What the hell are you doing here, how could the hospital let you out??" Chaerin said turning around on her seat making her a part of her bra visible.

" They didn't, anyways let's go!" he carried Chaerin out. " Shouldn't I be the one carrying you?" 
" Why?"
" The fact that I can walk and you have stitches on your shin," 
" So?" 
" Nevermind," Chaerin silently fell asleep as she rode the taxi with Jiyong to his place.
Once they have arrived he once again carried her drunk body inside his house. 
" Jiyong? What did I say about bringing those type of girls home, you've got Chaerin now she's better!!" 
" Ma~ this is Chaerin," Jiyong tried walking to his room but his mother stopped him. 
" What happened to her?!" She asked worriedly. " She got into a fight with her boyfriend," Jiyong said making his mum move as he opened his door and slowly placed Chaerin down. 

" Are you sure she's okay?" Jiyongs mum crept up behind the door while he tucked Chaerin in two layers of blanket and fixed her head to a comfortable position. 
" Yes, she's fine here anyways let her sleep," he slowly started to close the door on his mum. 
" Where are you sleeping? Don't do anything to her!" 
" Ma~" Jiyong whispered harshly. " What I'm serious, come sleep on the couch," 
" No, I'll sleep on the ground I'll look after her," Jiyongs mum tsk-ed as she walked out of the room closing the door slowly.

Jiyong watched a tear slowly running down the side of her cheek dropping onto his pillow.
" And you love this guy," Jiyong shook his head as he set up his own little bed on the floor. 

                                                                  ~❤~
Chaerin walked out of Jiyongs room in a oversized hoodie which she assumed it was Jiyongs and baggy pants believing its his mothers.
" Ah~ good morning Chaerin, I see you changed into the clothes I placed for you," Jiyongs mother gave a little smile as she poured water into the kettle. 
" Uh yeah thank you," Chaerin said quietly but a little confused. " Perhaps do you know why I'm here?" Chaerin sat on a chair facing the bench. 

" Jiyong said you had a fight with your boyfriend," Jiyongs mother passed a mug of warm Jasmine and rose tea. 

' YOU CHOOSE TO GET DRUNK OVER ME YOU STUPID !! '

" Oh.right." she held the mug close to her as she looked away remembering everything as her eyes started to sparkle.
" Where's Jiyong," Chaerin had the mug wrapped with both of her hands. 
" He's outside," Jiyongs mother wiped the counters. " Thank you," Chaerin hopped off her chair and slowly walked towards the front door.

" Your not hungry?" Jiyongs mother watched Chaerin move slowly towards the door, but Chaerin continued to walk as she shook her head.

" Your awake?" Jiyong was leaning onto the brick wall with the cigarette intwined with his fingers. " Hm yeah," Chaerin leaned onto the brick wall still holding the mug but couldn't help to inhale the smoke. " Loving the hoodie," he smiled but he noticed Chaerin was still in a bad mood.

" I heard you had a crazy night, or maybe should I say...morning," Jiyong looked over at Chaerin as he placed his cigarette between his lips. 
" Please don't remind me," she watched Jiyong blow out different types of shapes of smoke. 
" So your planning to go back home to Soohyuk?" Jiyong dropped his cigarette and used the tip of his shoe and scrunched it like it was a bug, as Chaerin remained silent. " I'm sorry I'm guessing you don't want to talk about him?" Jiyong said leaning his arm onto the brick wall as he faced Chaerin fully. Chaerin shook her head as she took a few steps to Jiyong and buried her face into Jiyongs chest as her tears came to revisit. 

Jiyong was a little shock at first, he didn't know to hug back or not but by instinct it happened, that he started to her hair slowly.
" Let it out Chaerin let it out," Jiyong turned around to a car pulling up into the driveway as Chaerin's face was still buried. 

" Um, Chaerin?" Jiyong watched Chaerin lifting her head as she was shocked herself. 
" S-soohyuk," Chaerin instantly pulled away from Jiyong as she took a step back. 
" The is wrong with you!" Soohyuk stomped his way towards her making her more terrified. 
" Man just chill she needed a shoulder to cry on and there's no way in hell she'll be crying on yours," Jiyong caught Soohyuks attention. 
" You?!" Soohyuk said frustratedly. " Didn't I tell you to leave Chaerin alone?!? And same for you!" Soohyuk watched Chaerin turn away. " Your coming with me now!" He grabbed Chaerin's wrist and pulled her roughly towards the car. " Let go of me!! SOOHYUK!! Let go!" she cried. 

" Let go of her!!" Jiyong tugged onto Soohyuks arm causing him to stop and drop Chaerin's arm, Chaerin held onto her wrist examining the marks Soohyuk just gave her.

" Did you you tell me to let go of her?" he walked up to Jiyong. " No I said eat a fish, hell yeah I did say let go!"Jiyong growled.
" You dirty little !" Soohyuk punched Jiyongs jaw causing him to fall hard onto the ground. 

" SOOHYUK WHAT THE WAS THAT!!!" Chaerin cried as she tried to help Jiyong but Soohyuk grabbed her wrist again and threw her into the car. By the time the car door closes, Jiyong eventually got the help from his mum and walked inside with taking a glance back.

Chaerin didn't feel good. 

" Your to much Chaerin!" Soohyuk stopped on the side of the street. Soohyuk placed his face into the palms of his hands as Chaerin sat there silently letting tears drop. 
" Look." Soohyuk threw newspapers and magazines to Chaerin. 

Chaerin eyes became widen as she read all of the headings of every article. 

' Lee Chaerin secret affair. Chaerin or CL. CL's comeback. Lee Chaerin's old habbits are back. Lee's late night booty calls.'

" You basically ruined my life," Soohyuk kept punching his steering wheel causing the car to beep. 
" How did I ruin your life? My life is ruined this is all about me?!?" Chaerin threw the papers at the back.
" How about my business my reputation, everything?!?" Soohyuk gave an evil look to Chaerin. 
" ARE YOU NOT THINKING ABOUT ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU LO-" Chaerin got cut off with a slap.
" You done talking?!?" Soohyuk had his arm up for another hit. Chaerin just sat there shocked by the situation she slowly shifted herself to face the window as she continued to cry. 
                                                                    ~❤~ 

" You shouldn't be the one angry," Soohyuk said as he watched Chaerin storming off into the house. 
Chaerin went upstairs to a guest room and locked the door and laid herself in the bed. 

" My life is ruined," Chaerin cried silently as she placed her hands of her head but she stopped once her hands made contact with her right cheek. 

Chaerin walked up to the connected bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. 
And she was shocked to see a fresh bruise appearing on her right cheek. 

" And you love me?!"

Chaerin ended up falling asleep till 7:39pm came along, she was exhausted from her previous night/morning and all the crying.

She felt like she needed someone to talk to, not Jiyong, definitely not Soohyuk, a girlfriend of hers. 
Chaerin searched around for her phone but there was no sign of it.
" , , , don't tell me I left it at...Jiyongs. Oh no even my car keys and my purse," Chaerin panicked like a little kid as she felt stressed she walked downstairs avoiding Soohyuk and went up to the home phone.

" Oh Chaerinah! I saw everything are you okay?!" Dara said worriedly over the phone. 
" Just come pick me up, I need to stay at your place for a bit," Chaerin said quietly so Soohyuk wouldn't be able to hear.

" Coming right over be there soon," Chaerin grabbed out a small black leather luggage carrier and placed a few clothes in there, things that she used daily and more. 

" Chaerin, Dara is at the door," Soohyuk yelled from downstairs with his eyes glued to the laptop.
Chaerin walked downstairs ignoring Soohyuks presence. 

" Your going out with no makeup? And fix your hair, you look terrible," Soohyuk said looking at the reflection through his laptop screen. 
" I'm sorry unlike someone, people can accept my looks just like this," Chaerin walked towards the door. 
" Then they have serious problems, just go put makeup on and cover your cheek it looks weird." 
" Yeah thanks for that," Chaerin slammed the door walking into Dara's car. 

" Oh Chae are you okay?" Dara hugged Chaerin as she sat into the passenger seat. 
" Yeah I'm okay, we'll actually no I'm not," Chaerin closed the door barely facing Dara. 
" Wait look at me," Dara said looking at Chaerin weirdly. 
" Your hair looks different it's covering your face more? Oh lemme' guess bed hair," Dara smiled. 
" Just put this strand back and-" Dara grabbed a strand and placed behind Chaerin's ear and as she saw the revelation of Chaerin's bruise her smile went away. 
" Who bashed you?" Dara said shocked, Chaerin turned around as she couldn't hold back her tears.

" It was Soohyuk right?" Dara said watching Chaerin but she didn't a say a word.
" Was it-" 
" It..was..Soohyuk," Chaerin lowered her head as tears fell onto her lap.
" Migod' what a total douche-bag'-" 
" Don't talk bad about him I wouldn't blame him, I deserve it," 
" No you do not, what because you wanted to have fun that's not right Chae!?" Dara scolded. 
" But-" 
" Chae what is wrong with you, I swear no matter how much pressure and pain Soohyuk gives you force yourself to still love him!" Dara stopped at a red light and turned to Chaerin. 

" That's not true I don't force myself to love him, it's...natural," But Chaerin doesn't really know, forcing herself into loving Soohyuk she could've done that to much that she can't even notice her own feelings anymore. 

" Stop loving him-" Dara said quietly as she got cut off by Chaerin. " But he'll hate me!?" Chaerin cried. 
" See!! Your scared," Dara said like she found out a huge secret. " I'm not scared about anything," 
" Chae your scared of Soohyuk, look at you leaving your own home where Soohyuk currently is, he hurts you, he's the one who always makes you cry, I've never seen you cry over anything else...but Soohyuk," Chaerin stopped crying as she listened carefully. 
" I still love him,"
" But why?"


" Dara please let's talk about something else,"
"alright if you say so," it was complete silents for a good five minutes until...

" So who's that guy you went with in the article ' Lee Chaerin's secret affair,' man Seungri is going to be upset," Dara laughed a bit. " Thats Jiyo-" Chaerin remembered that if she reveals Jiyong there's a chance that Dara could recognise him sooner or later.
" Jiyong?" Dara said with two hands straightly steering the the car. 
" W-what...how'd you know?!" Chaerin felt like his cover was blown. " Yesterday in the club you mentioned him,"
" how could you remember?!" 
" I didn't get drunk only you and Minzy did." 

                                                              「In the club」

" Hahaha yes I agree, but there's this guy," Chaerin bit her lip as she gave an naughty look through her eyes. " Omo who?? What about Soohyuk?!" the girls moved closer to Chaerin. 
" His name is Jiyong he's so hot and bad," Chaerin smiled as all the girls exchanged looks. 
" Bang-able?" Bom said with her plush lips. " Definitely!!" Chaerin laughed with the girls as she drank out of her glass full with tequila.

" But what about Soohyuk??" Minzy questioned. " What about him?" Chaerin harshly placed her glass down on the table.
" You want to get married...with Soohyuk," Minzy said opening a can of fresh beer. 
" Yeah so I'll marry Soohyuk and Bang Jiyong easy," as the rest of the girls giggled.
               
                                                                「End」


" But I saw you with beer in your hands the whole time?" 
" And it was that one bottle the whole time and remember I have a high tolerance with alcohol, anyways this Jiyong guy where did you meet him?" 

" I don't know anyone called Jiyong though," Chaerin lied. " But the way you said what I said last night it sounded like a guy I met a few days ago called Jinsu," 
" Thats probably him but then who is Jiyong," Dara questioned.

" Umm, oh Jingyo, Jiyong, this guy from a drama I'm currently watching," 
" Oh well then you had a little to much to drink last night missy," 
" Nah you don't say~" Chaerin ended their conversation. 
                                                                 ~❤~

Sorry I made this shorter then usual, hmmmmmmmm, omfg Soohyuk bivnovfeuoverniufnihvnnfevihrgiih. 

I don't know why I'm freaking out about it if I'm the one writing it ahhhh please don't hate me :( 

I'm sorry that I didn't out that much club seems and yes in past Chaerin had black hair like what she looked like in missing you.

Poor Jiyong oppa, stupid Soohyuk, and I feel so bad for Chae well stay tuned for the next episode please comment and excuse all errors. :D

Thanks for your support and I'll probs updated on my other story next so remember to check that one out XD 

love you xx thx!