Black Dress

Bells & Sirens

" Soohyuk, wake up babe?" Chaerin lightly shook him.
" Uh yeah, what is it?" 

" They want you to come to work less then an hour even though it's your day off," 
" I really wanted to spend the day with you..." he gently caressed Chaerin's cheek. 
" I know, so did I."

" Hmmm, I'll try and get off work early alright?" Soohyuk said as he eyed Chaerin carefully.
" Okay, I'll probably be home all day or I'll check if I have any plans with the girls," Chaerin said as she took a glance at the time, 7:49am.

" Okay I'm going to go have a shower,"
" I'll make you breakfast you want the usual?" Chaerin said getting up fixing the bed with Soohyuk. 

" Make me something different like...pancakes, I'm in that type of mood." Soohyuk said huskily as he placed his hands on Chaerin's shoulders. " Anything for you," she planted a peck on his lips. 

Chaerin walked down to the kitchen and brought out the ingredients she instantly the living room tv which is a built in screen and she watched the news as she cooked. 

" Good morning Korea its now currently 7:56am we've recently have looked up the statistics this year of marriage and divorces last year there was an great amount of divorces held but this year we have been getting a raised of marriages, especially that nowadays we have younger couples. People say that if not married it's quite ashamed especially to families, if your not married in 20-30 people say that you have failed in life. And what has been sent to me is that you get a higher chance of being employed if married that is now currently been added to the list that they have been looking for, this has been Park Ji Yeon speaking and this is Korean news."   

Chaerin placed two pancakes onto a plate and chopped up some strawberries delicately sprinkled sugar and poured maple syrup over the pancake.

" I was listening to the news upstairs as I was getting dress, what is with this marriage nonsense?" Soohyuk said as he held his leather shoes and walked down the stairs. 

" Why are you so against it," Soohyuk gave her a look like she should know the answer already.

" I don't believe in it, you may tell somebody how much you love them but marriage is like a love locked down and it's clearly a huge money lost as well, it can cause lots of problems especially financial problems. That's another thing I'm sick people complaining you know begging. If they can work they can earn it." Soohyuk said sitting on a barstool and eating his pancakes.

" Mmm, thanks Chaerin it's so good, can you make me a coffee." He commanded like a question. 
" I agree about working but people who are married have an hire chance of being employed now," Chaerin said watching the coffee boil."

" Well that's just ridiculous," Soohyuk said chewing on the strawberry carefully. 
" I've always wanted to be married," Chaerin confessed not even facing Soohyuk. 
" I know," Soohyuk said finishing the last piece of his pancake. " Well if you know why haven't you proposed to me yet?" Chaerin said passing his coffee. 

" Because I don't want to get married," he said placing the hot cup onto his lips. " That's just selfish right there!" Chaerin accidentally blurted, Chaerin has never raised her voice at Soohyuk before and she knows Soohyuk can have a really scary side.

" Chaerin did you just yell at me?" he calmly said. "..." 
" Did you just yell at me!!" He strangled Chaerin's wrists. 
" Yes I'm sorry, please I'm sorry!" Chaerin cried.  " Don't you ever talk about this again! And NEVER raise your voice like that again in front of my face," Soohyuk instantly walked out of the door without his coffee. 

Chaerin was terrified she never wanted to experience that again, tears slowly ran down her cheek as she imagined everything all over again. 

Everything was silent around the house apart from the tv, Chaerin felt like she needed company so she dialed all of the girls numbers.

" Hey it's Bom, sorry I'm not here right now please leave a message and number so I can catch up with you later, bye"  Chaerin didn't bother to leave a message so she moved on to her next friend, Minzy.

" Chae-ah what's up?" Minzy said with harsh background noises. 
" I was just wondering if you want to catch up?" Chaerin said while peeling a fruit for herself.
" How about later, yesterday my dad got into an accident-"
" Is he okay?!" Chaerin said with worry in her voice. " His fine but his car isn't we are on a train right now to check up on it and see what needs repairing and you know with the cost and-" 
" Alright I get it, well if your busy later just contact me okay?" 
" Alright bye~"
" Bye."

Chaerin had her last option and she slowly dialed Dara's number hoping that the answer she'll get is positive but someone decided to call her which caused the numbers to disappear.
" Youngbae?" 
" Hi Chaerin I was wondering would you be able to stop by the office to pick up these files, I got some things on the case about Miyoung," 
" Okay, hey do you know where Dara is?"
" Yeah, she's going dress shopping with Bom," 
" Wedding dress?" 
" Yep,"
" Why didn't she invite me?" Chaerin said with a hint of sadness. " Cause' everyone knows this is your day off with Soohyuk and you guys usually go out today."

" But your calling me?" Chaerin asked confusingly. " Day has barely started yet that's why I asked for you to come for a quick stop by," 

" Soohyuk actually had to go to work today, anyways I'm coming now."
" Alright see you soon, bye~" Youngbae ended the call.

                                                                     ~❤~


" Hi Miss Lee, it's a day off for you? May I ask why your here?" the lady spoke at the front desk.
" I'm just here to pick up some files on a case; it's just going to be a quick visit," Chaerin explained as she made her way to Youngbae's station.

" Youngbae," Chaerin stood at the door waiting for his attention. 
" Oh hey Chae, here this is what I wanted to give you," Youngbae passed a manila folder which contained drawings.

" Yesturday with that Mi Young chick I managed to complete to drawings of two of the guys from the scene.
" Oh you legend Bae thank you so much," she gave a hug to Youngbae as she instantly wants to complete this case, how sorry Chaerin is for Mi Young. 

" Well on Saturday I have my next meeting with her hopefully I can get all the drawings done and-Oh! Minzy told me to give you these." Youngbae passed Chaerin a bag.

" What is it?" 
"It's the photographs of Miyoung's injuries for the report,"
" Oh yes I need them thank you so much, I'll thank her tomorrow," Chaerin gave a pleasant smile as she gave her goodbyes to Youngbae and walked out of the building and entered her car. 

Before she her engine she grabbed out the manila folder and opened it to Youngbae's sketches.

" Hmm, small eyes with a tattoo under his eye," Chaerin chuckles as she examines it even more.
" And this one looks...like," Chaerin widened her eyes as she examines it but it perfectly was drawn as he looks like in person.

" Jiyong?!" Chaerin said surprised Chaerin instantly covered up the folder but her phone stopped her as she was in shock.

" Unknown caller?" Chaerin said as she glanced at her phone.

" Hello this is Lee Chaerin speaking how can I help you?" Chaerin said putting up her professional act. 

" Miss Chaerin it's me Jiyong, I just wanted to call to thank you for safely taking me home yesterday I'm sorry I guess...I sort of ruined yesterday for us but I'm happy to owe you once more," Jiyong said with hope. 

Chaerin glanced over at the picture of Jiyong then placed the phone back onto her ear.

" You sound to kind to be a rebel," Chaerin listened to Jiyong's chuckling over the phone.
" I'm sorry I should be more bad then how about you get your right next to me so I can take you out NOW!" Jiyong said laughing at the end.
" Well I guess if it's morning I don't have to deal with a drunk person and it looks like I'm free so I guess I have time, and that was very bad of you Kwon well done," Chaerin said with a half smile planted on her face forgetting about the sketch of him already.

" Thank you thank you would you like me to pick you up or-"
" I'll come over."

" You remember where my house is?"
" You mean your mums? Yeah I saved it into to my gps earlier on,"
" hey I do have an apartment but-" 
" Jiyong save it when we need conversation okay? Okay."
" Alright then bye?"
" Bye Kwon."

10:14am by the time Chaerin reached Jiyong's mums house and once again seeing the pot plants and all the little signs saying " WELCOME! " and even the front doormat that had letters that spelt  out " Nice To See You!" really welcomed Chaerin.
Now that it was brighter outside Chaerin examined the house better it was small but not to small very simple and bright it was secretly everything Chaerin loved aside from all of the rich and fancy lifestyle, she loved it.

" Your here?" Chaerin jumped once she heard the familiar voice. 
" Oh my gosh. You scared me how'd you know I was out here?!" Chaerin said walking towards Jiyong.
" Well good morning to you to Miss Lee Chaerin," Jiyong watched how Chaerin gave a little smile.
" Sorry~" Chaerin sarcastically exaggerated.
" Good morning Kwon did you have a good night sleep actually I can answer that for you."

" I feel bad about it I wanted to take you to some classy nice place to get to know you but that wine-"
" You feeling sorry!?" Chaerin laughed a bit but stopped realizing Jiyong was serious.
" Chaerin."
" Sorry," Chaerin said feeling a little bit bad herself. 

" Don't worry about it you wanna quickly come inside I'm not even dressed yet," Jiyong said showing the clothes he was wearing last night.

" Yeah~ that would be good and plus I wanna see your mum," Chaerin said following Jiyong to the door.
" My mum?" Jiyong asked in confusion.

" Yes your mum," Chaerin said waiting for Jiyong to open the door.
" But why?"
" Just open the damn door," Chaerin couldn't bother to answer him.

" Aw Chaerinah~ you didn't tell me you were coming!" Jiyong's mother walked her small body towards Chaerin and grabbed her hand and led her to a seat.

" Jiyong are you taking her out then quickly go get ready I'll sit and talk with her okay." Jiyong's mother assumed as she was excited to see Chaerin once again. 

Chaerin watched how Jiyong obeyed his mother and left the room that it was only the two of them.
" Chaerinah~ are you married" Jiyong's mother came closer as she whispered.
" No? Wh-" 

" YES!" Jiyongs mum jumped up as she was happy.
" Be careful," Chaerin helped her sit back down as she was confused. " Chaerin you like Jiyong right?!?!" Jiyongs mother waited for her answer.

" Of course but as a friend," Chaerin said confidently.
" Why not more?!" Jiyongs mother sounded worried. 
" I'm happily in love with my boyfriend, Soohyuk."

Chaerin was actually fine being friends with Jiyong but at first she was a little uneasy about it what if she turned out to be in trouble, but it's all cool. Chaerin wouldn't ever see Jiyong as a guy that she'll develop feelings for in heart she's deep in love with Soohyuk.

" T-that really rich guy thats the head of that Jewelry store?" Jiyong's mother was really shocked hearing all this.
" So your rich as well?" Chaerin felt a little awkward admitting she was too.

" Yes I am," Chaerin said looking around waiting for Jiyong's appearance to come back.
" Then how did you and Jiyong meet every time I see him bring home a girl, she's cheap disrespectful you know like those pro-prose-what's that word?" Jiyong's mother asked for Chaerins assistance. 

" e?" Chaerin said as she saw Jiyong slowly making his way towards them.
Chaerin wasn't surprised at all, he was a criminal and a guy. You think they would go for the good girls?
" Yes! He always takes girls here and then there's you, you dress well beautiful and smart make sure Jiyong doesn't treat you bad but please stay beside him, like I said I really worry-"

" Ma what did I say about talking about me," Jiyong said walking passed heading towards the door.
" Jiy-"
" C'mon Chaerin let's go."

Chaerin got up fixing herself and gave a half smile to Jiyong's mum before leaving with Jiyong.

" My car or yours?" Jiyong said waiting for Chaerin. " Mine," Chaerin answered as she went towards her door and entered. 

" What did my mum say about me?" Jiyong asked as he slowly sat himself down examining everything around him.
" Nothing much," Chaerin said starting up the engine. 

" Don't li-" 
" Jiyong can you pass me my bag and files down there by your feet," Chaerin interrupted.
Jiyong decided to forget about what he was going to say knowing Chaerin isn't interested at all.
" Here," he slowly passed her bag and files as the papers start to slide out.
" JIYONG DON'T OPEN THOSE!" 
Chaerin quickly slams the file down as Jiyong raised his arms up. " Okay sorry sorry, here."
He passed the file but he purposely let the papers slip.

" Jiyong!! " Chaerin yelled as she tried to go for the papers but failed due to Jiyong.
" I know this guy," Jiyong said examining the drawing of the guy with the tattoo on his face.

" Ahuh now give me it," Chaerin crossed her arms turning towards the window.
" I'm not done hold on," he grabbed the other paper. " Chae?" Jiyong said looking at her waiting for her to turn but she didn't.

" Why am I here?" Jiyong read the writing on the back. " Huh Miyoung, so are you planning to turn me in now?!" Jiyong raises his voice trying to attract Chaerins attention.

" Ji-"
" Chae honestly I thought I could trust you, you even told me and I believed you," Jiyong reached for the handle for the door but Chaerin locked it. 

" Jiyong! Just listen. I'm not going to turn you in, I was just as shocked and I could've instantly told everyone that I knew you but did I??" 

" No," he finished for Chaerin.
" Exactly! I kept my promise no I'm not going to turn you in, but your friend might have too,"
" Him I don't care about him, take him he still owes me."

Chaerin grabbed the papers and placed it back in the file and looked over at Jiyong before she started to drive. 

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I had know right." Jiyong admitted. 
" I previously have told you I can't reveal anything to you, I clearly trusted you to pass me those files but I guess I shouldn't have and now look what happened," Chaerin stopped at a red light as her phone flashed. 

Chaerin grabbed her phone and read over it. 
" Change of plans we are going to the shops," Chaerin said placing her phone down and continued driving.

" Can I ask why?" Jiyong said looking over at Chaerin. " Once we are there I'll tell you but I have a favour for you, and this would be so much help if you do."

" What do you need?" Jiyong said instantly agreeing. " I need info on the people you know like that guy in the drawing," Chaerin asked confidently.
" Why should I, that's my personal stuff that your clearly invading?!"

" Why should I? Hmmm maybe because I told you before not to go through my files and you did and now that you know and we both know about it-"

" Okay okay I get it, I'll see what I can do, happy?" Jiyong said giving out a sigh.
" No? Why would I be happy and wouldn't you already know stuff about him?" Chaerin asked entering the premises of the shopping centre.
" You said file not all in little bits."
Chaerin sat in her seat smiling. " Thank you Kwon~ while we are here get yourself something nice you always where that same leather jacket-" Chaerin passed a hundred dollar note.
" Chae, this is wrong I shouldn't take money from you especially a hundred dollars," Jiyong gave it back. 
" How's it wrong it's not like you haven't stolen money before how bad is it when someone's giving it to you?" Chaerin said feeling disappointed. 
" I have my own cash and that's a different thing. N' Chaerin don't you know it's usually the males who should be giving the girls little gifts," Jiyong said getting out of the car. 

" Then I'm obviously breaking that rule," she got out of the car as well.
" You? Breaking rules I think I'm a bad influence for you,' Jiyong laughs as he follows Chaerin into a very classy formal shop.

                                                                  ~❤~

" Now are you going to tell me why we are here?" Jiyong says quietly as he looks around the very expensive store.

" We are here because of Soohyuk told me we have an formal event tonight to attend and as his girlfriend I have to look very fine we are representing something big."

" Soohyuk? Oh. Yeah. Right. That guy. Boyfriend~" Jiyong says as follows Chaerin who was heading towards the stairs.
" So~ is this what your house looks like in the inside?" Jiyong said referring to the fancy stairs they were walking up and the giant chandelier in the centre of the roof. 

Chaerin couldn't help but to laugh and walked towards the dress section.

" What colour are you going to wear?" Jiyong said looking at Chaerin.
" Well I don't want to be bright, I've never have been a fan of bright things I love wearing black I need black at least somewhere on me you know?" Chaerin explained to Jiyong.

" You make me sound like I'm going to help you, I just asked what colour?" Jiyong chuckled as he watched Chaerins expression changed.

" Sorry black. Better?" Chaerin said brushing through the black dresses.

" How about this one?" Jiyong said stopping Chaerin from switching.
" I thought you said you didn't want to be my stylist?" Chaerin said laughing a bit. 

" I just thought this one screamed your name. Honestly its beautiful elegant smart and of course y," he passed the coat-hanger to Chaerin as the dresses end dragged on the floor.

( PICTURE OF THE DRESS, http://www.queenieaustralia.com/product/australia-black-formal-dress-lfnae0045 )

" Well~" Chaerin honestly loved it! He was right when he said it screamed out Chaerin because it definitely did. 
" It is black," Chaerin said giving a pleasant smile to Jiyong. " Chaerin it's perfect just hurry and buy it before someone who doesn't deserves it buys it. This was made for you and I'm serious," Jiyong said like he was begging.

" Woah, hey no need to get emotional here I need to try it first," Chaerin walked into the change room leaving Jiyong waiting outside. 

Chaerin slowly exited out as she earned some stares from random people giving her a good look. 
" What do you think?" Chaerin stands in front of Jiyong leaving him speechless. 
" I already told you what I think and I was clearly right," Chaerin had a big grin planted onto her face as she strikes a few poses in a human size mirror. 

" Your right, thank you so much," Chaerin continues smiling as she claps her hands in excitement. 
" Let me take a picture for you," Jiyong went through Chaerins bag grabbing out her phone. 
" 1.2.3...done," Jiyong took a few pictures and as Chaerin walked back into the change room., he sent the photos to his own phone, and smiled like an idiot.

" Okay, I already have shoes jewelry and a clutch at home, so I guess this is is all I need," Chaerin stated as they walked back down the stairs. 
" Your gonna look really pretty tonight," Jiyong said facing the front. 
" How about now?" Chaerin joked. " Thanks Kwon I'm sure if you had some formal event you would catch every girls eye," Chaerin laughed a bit as they cued up. 
" Including yours?" Jiyong asked.
" No. Because my eyes would be on someone else," Chaerin smiled by the thought. 
" Why? Soohyuk??" Jiyong asked as they took a step forward now third before they reached the register.
" Mhmm," Chaerin nodded as agreement.

" I wanna meet this guy. How good is he to you?" Jiyong asked as he took out his phone taking a glance at the time. 
" He's very good to me and its simple he loves me I love him and we are both happy," Chaerin smiled without showing her teeth. 

" Very simple," Jiyong lifted up his gaze to Chaerin.
" What do you guys do as a couple?" 

" Kwon, you sound like you need advice. Do you? You did say you have a girlfriend," Chaerin moved up a step along with Jiyong.

" I don't need your advice I just want to see the things you do with him, is different with the things I do with my girlfriend," Jiyong lied.

" Let's go get some frozen yogurt after I pay then we can finish this talk," Chaerin said as she laid her dress down onto the counter and the lady scanned it, revealing the price and Chaerin simple paid as a normal person would.

 

                                                                  ~❤~

" Soohyuk and I always go to nice dinners you know the expensive ones and then top off the night with something even more romantic things. Every time he surprises like if he reserves a whole area just for the two of us or you know the typical rose things like roses on the bed, roses in the bath. Those type of things," Chaerin explained. 
" But sometimes we would just gather on the lounge room sofa with some wine and watch movies as we keep each other warm or we just go shopping, you know." Chaerin slowly placed the spoon in as she finished her sentence.

" Wow," was all Jiyong said as he placed the spoon in his mouth. 
" So what does this girlfriend of yours and you like to do together?" Chaerin asks as she scooped up a spoonful of her frozen yogurt.

" We do activities together, go on walks play games and I like to take her out a lot yeah~"

" Nice and cute, you guys are a very fun couple maybe one day we can arrange for all of us to go out for a nice dinner since that's something we both have in common. But where is this girlfriend of yours you haven't seen her for two days or maybe more," Chaerin scooped the bottom finishing the cup of the frozen yogurt.

" How would you know that?" Jiyong asked as he was nearly done himself. 
" Yesturday I saw you earlier then for the rest of the night you were with me and today, well I think you get it," Chaerin pushed her cup to the side which showed a sign that she was finished. 

" Well yeah, she's been very busy lately with her job, but I told her its fine I understand I'll see what she's doing tonight and I guess if she's available then yeah~" Jiyong continued his lie.

" Well then... We should go now I need to go home Soohyuk said he'll be home soon-" Jiyong interrupted Chaerin. 
" Let me go home with you," 
" But why?" Chaerin asked suspiciously.

" I want to spend more time with you, we just went shopping and ate a snack you call this owing you back?" Jiyong made a point. 
" How are you going to get home?" Chaerin questioned as they left the store.

" Easy cab but of course you wouldn't expect I have the money," Jiyong said as he entered back into Chaerins car. 
" Jiyong don't be like that alright."

Chaerin felt a little nervous taking Jiyong home and not really for the reason of him being a troublemaker but Soohyuk honestly hates seeing guys with Chaerin he may play a cool act but really, he's the type to threaten them if they do come near his women. And Chaerin knows it, It has happened before.

Chaerin entered the big gates of her home happy to not see Soohyuk's car yet.
" This is it," Chaerin said as she watched Jiyong looking around. " Your house is a freakin' mansion," Jiyong said like he doesn't know.

" Let's go inside it's more exciting then this," Chaerin said turning off the engine.
" Gosh compared to my place you must hate it," Jiyong said waiting for Chaerin to open her double door.
" Actually that is not true, I may have a fountain and vases around my front yard but I love the little antique-y things you have at your mums house it just gives me a good vibe, I don't know why," Chaerin didn't notice she was even smiling when she was explaining.

" Did you grow up with an environment like mine, maybe that's sorta why?" Jiyong said as he took off his shoes and followed Chaerin around admiring everything inside and silently murmured " woah~"

" Well when I was young 7, I'm pretty sure I had to stay with my uncle while my parents had to do something overseas then when I turned 9 my parents came back and they turned out to be very wealthy. I guess my uncles place was sorta like yours~yeah that's probably why," Chaerin laid her dress down on the couch.

" You know you can sit down make yourself at home," Chaerin said as she placed her purse on the kitchen counter.

" Your to nice for a rich girl."
" Your to nice for a criminal."

" Touché," Jiyong chuckled.
" Wow I've never heard a guy say that especially a guy like you," Chaerin laughed a bit as she opened the dishwasher ready to pack away.
" You need help?" Jiyong stood up walking towards Chaerin. " Nah it's okay~" Chaerin said stacking some bowls and slowly placing them in their spot. " I said no," Chaerin watched as he copied with the bowls. 

" You said nah~" he mimicked. 
" Yeah which means no," Chaerin said with a puzzled face grabbing cutlery.
" Not in the language I speak in," Jiyong earned a smile from Chaerin but it went away once she heard the door open.

Jiyong stood up straight once he saw Soohyuk coming towards them and Chaerin closed the dishwasher as she finished unloading. 

" Hi babe," Chaerin looked completely innocent as she went up to Soohyuk and gave a kiss on his cheek and took his stuff so he could sit.

" Hey and who is this?" Soohyuk said taking an apple from the fancy silver fruit bowl.
" This is a friend of mine, Jiyong," Chaerin gave a half smile trying to see a positive smile come from Soohyuk but what he gave was fake. Chaerin could tell Soohyuk wasn't in a good mood probably from earlier this morning and now Jiyong to top it off.

" Nice to meet you," Jiyong said taking his hand out. 
" Yes you too," Chaerin watched the guys shaking hands as she also noticed Jiyong suddenly turned into a well mannered person. 

Everything was silent for a minute only was heard was Soohyuk munches from the apple.

" I got my dress for tonight," Chaerin broke the silence as she earned two pairs of eyes on her.
" Did you go with him?" Soohyuk said referring to Jiyong. " You mean Jiyong? Yes he actually chose it for me he said it really suites me," Chaerin looked over at Jiyong who was awkwardly standing there.

" Yeah it did I swear they should've called it Chaerin," Jiyong tried to bring up the mood.
" That's nice I'll see it later, excuse me Jiyong? I need to have a little talk with Chaerin, nothing serious." Chaerin gave an ' Okay?? ' type of facial expression as Jiyong nodded.

Soohyuk strongly grabbed Chaerins wrist which gave a red mark around it. " Ow," can you be a little careful," Chaerin tried to be a little quiet so Jiyong wouldn't have to hear.

" Ha! Maybe you should be a little careful, you noticed you brought a cheap guy here! Who knows what he can do to you, he looks like the type that hangs around strip clubs at night every night, where did you meet this guy?!" Soohyuk said angrily yet quietly.

" I met him at my work he's a client," Chaerin said starting to get upset.
" A client should stay as a client, he has no right to be hanging out with you or even coming to our house! If he's a client who needs help then he's obviously gonna get you in some type of trouble, he might be a secret criminal. Gosh Chaerin I don't know what to do with you, I swear your like a little kid I have to take care of you don't think!" 

" This is why I don't want kids I don't want them taking this from you, always thinking stupidly." Soohyuk watched the tears that grew in Chaerins eyes which only gave a little effect to him.

" I'm sorry," Chaerin cried as she covered her face making her really look like a kid.
Chaerin was deeply hurt by Soohyuk's words but that didn't stop her from loving him.

" You should be," he pulled Chaerin  into a hug and slowly her head.
" Now listen, I'll take this guy home while you'll stay here and rest before the party. I don't want you to see this guy ever again and that goes for all the guys no more alright?" Chaerin nodded as she listen to Soohyuk's quiet voice. Soohyuk pulled out and went back towards the lounge and walked towards Jiyong.

" Let me take you home Chaerin is a little busy right now," Soohyuk said watching Jiyong's facial expression sadden a bit. 
" I understand um you sure you want to take me back?" Jiyong asked following Soohyuk towards the door, Jiyong noticed Chaerin walking up the stairs he didn't see her face but what he heard from far he knew she was upset about whatever they talked about. 

" Why are you afraid I'll think of you as shame?" Soohyuk said putting his shoes on.
" Wait what," Jiyong closed the double door walking towards Soohyuks car. 

" You heard me I think your cheap and shameful, look at you." Soohyuk said giving a disgusted look. " I usually don't allow people like you to enter my car actually this is the first but I'm only doing this for Chaerin because... Your a friend."

Jiyong honestly felt like beating the crap out of Soohyuk right this moment but he'll never knowing how much Chaerin loves this guy. 

" I'm sorry I wasn't born rich," Jiyong grabbed out his phone to text someone. 
" Oh you don't have to be born rich to be like me you have to know what your doing and I see you have know idea how life is suppose to go," Soohyuk continued his rude act for Jiyong.

" Listen man what your doing isn't right you barely know me you can't just judge me like that," Jiyong pointed out.
" I know one thing, and that is your friends with Chaerin," Soohyuk said watching what Jiyong was doing. 
" Well congrats but you can't judge me like that," Jiyong placed his phone away looking at Soohyuk.
" Well then I'll tell you this, stay away from Chaerin I don't want you to ever come near her again don't even go to see her at her work, I told Chaerin to stay away from you and she listened well and agreed now you have too," Soohyuk said watching Jiyong's expression.

" You don't own her you can't tell her what to do and especially me," Jiyong said giving a what-the-hell look.
" Ha! Telling me I don't own Chaerin of course I do! She's living under my roof as well-"
" That's messed up man~ you don't treat your women like that-"
" Says the guy who probably s a girl 24/7 now get out." Soohyuk pulls over his car to the side.
" I swear you don't know what your getting yourself into," Jiyong aggressively opened the door and slammed it. 

" You better leave Chaerin alone you dirty piece of ," Soohyuk said grabbing his box of tissues and wiped the seat Jiyong sat on.
                                                                   ~❤~
Chaerin woke up with the time 7:34pm the smell of cologne filled the air as she couldn't help but to inhale a bit and caused a sneeze. 

" Your awake," Soohyuk walked in buttoning up his shirt.
" Uh yeah your ready? Am I late?!" Chaerin got up instantly as she started to worry. 
" I would've waken you up early if we were going to be late anyways go have a shower we have to be gone by eight," Soohyuk said as he grabbed his bow.

" Here let me do it," Chaerin gave a smile as she did up his bow. " Now that's talent," he gave a little laugh. 
" Well as your girlfriend I must know how to do these little simple things for my love," she gave a kiss to Soohyuk and as Chaerin didn't expect he actually kissed back passionately.

" You know I love you Chaerin," he backed out. Chaerin didn't say anything but a nod.
" I love you so much that I don't like seeing guys around you know that, just please listen to what I said before stay away from that Jiyong guy," Chaerin remembered what happened previously which caused her smile to go away.

" Now go take a shower," he gave a peck onto Chaerin and watched her walk into the bathroom.
Chaerin may love Soohyuk but he's not going to stop her from seeing him especially not after talking to his mum and promising she'll stay by his side.
 
Once Chaerin was done her shower she sat herself down on her make-up station grabbed her palette and brushed on a pearly colour onto her lid she did her signature cat eyeliner and grabbed a pair of fake yet natural looking eyelashes and applied a coat of the mascara over it to look more natural. Chaerin did her lips as a pale red which gave a sorta coral-ly pink effect which contrasted very well. She  grabbed her dress and slowly slid it on while watching herself through the mirror Chaerin couldn't help but to smile once she saw the dress fitting over her perfectly, you could see her curves perfectly and it made her s look fab as it also revealed her mole. Chaerin grabbed her curler and made her hair wavy then she carefully placed all her hair onto one side and pinned it revealing her back which gave a y classy look. She looked absolutely amazingly gorgeous she added on some rings and a very thin chained bracelet with one charm on it and put on some dangly earrings. She grabbed her shoes and put them on carefully and packed her clutch with her needs.

" Babe?" Chaerin took the last step down the stairs and instantly caught Soohyuks attention.

" My gosh, you look amazing!" Soohyuk came closer smiling. " I'm very lucky, just wow I don't even know what to say your just so gorgeous, I'm speechless, paparazzi is going to be all over you tonight."

" Haha alright we should get going people would be expecting us very soon." Chaerin grabbed onto Soohyuks hands and followed him out the door.

Chaerin and Soohyuk arrived and they definitely earned hundreds of looks from people. Lots of compliments were given out along with lots of camera flashes.

" Soohyuk over here!" A man called over for him. " Ah~ Changmin long time no see," Soohyuk gave a hug as Chaerin stood there watching and from what Chaerin saw the girl beside him was doing the same.

" This is my lovely girlfriend Chaerin," Soohyuk introduced. " Wow very beautiful, I'm Changmin this is my wife Ha Ra," A beautiful women in a red dress gave a smile and shook Chaerins hand.

" Soohyuk your looking so good how's the business?" Changmin took two wine glasses off from a waiters tray. 
" Thank you, cheers." Soohyuk walked off with Changmin leaving his wife with Chaerin.
" Is that normal?" Ha Ra asked referring to both of the guys walking off. " Very, you know the guys have to have their man-to-man talk," Chaerin laughed a bit along with Hara.
" Should we go get some drinks?" Hara asked. " Of course how else are we suppose to fit in?" Chaerin earned another laugh from Hara. 

" Want some wine?" Chaerin offered about to pour her a glass. " No I can't drink wine I'll just have cider, it doesn't have alcohol right?" Hara asked. " No it's safe," Chaerin poured herself some wine.
" Wow everybody is complimenting you, you are very gorgeous this dress is amazing on you,it's definitely you." Ha Ra envied Chaerins beauty. " Thanks trust me I see some guys checking you out, you look amazing in that red dress," Chaerin returned the compliment. 
" Nah~ I bet there really looking at you," Hara took another sip from her glass. " Your to kind," Chaerin did the same.
" So how long have you been with Soohyuk?" Hara asked watching Chaerin think. " For a long time, about 4 years now," Chaerin smiled as she relived all her memories.
" Wow, that's long and your still not married?" Hara asked confused as she believed she would be. " You heard him when he said his lovely girlfriend," Chaerin grabbed another drink.
" Wow~"
" How long have you been with Changmin?" Chaerin asked curiously. " 1 year and 3 months, I've been married for those 3 months," Hara showed her ring. " Aww~ congratulations and that ring is gorgeous," Chaerin admired it. " I know at first I thought it was to soon but I was very in love with him and obviously still am and I just couldn't say no," Hara admired her ring herself. " Aww that's cute," Chaerin felt sad. " How did your honeymoon go?" Chaerin asked. " It was beautiful we went to Hawaii it was so romantic, we are going back there next year for our anniversary it's already planned." Hara boasted, " Wow that's great, and I can imagine, you must be really happy, your married probably have a family soon."

" Your actually right, I'm pregnant!" Hara said excitedly. " Congratulations that explains the wine," Hara nodded. 
Chaerin noticed Soohyuk and Changmin coming up to both of the ladies. " Chaerin we have to go, announcements are about to be held and we'll be called up," Soohyuk grabbed Chaerins hand and lead her to the front. 

" Ladies and gentlemen please welcome owner of Hyuk Jewels and his partner onto the stage!" People cheered and clapped as Chaerin had no clue on what's happening but followed Soohyuk onto the Chaerin and watched Soohyuk grab the microphone.

" Hello everyone I am Lee Soohyuk and this is my partner Lee Chaerin, thank you for inviting us we are happy to come along, as owner of Hyuk Jewels I have prepared hundreds of gift bags for each guest which now be handed to you, I would love to thank all of you so much for coming tonight and spending this beautiful night with us, I hope everyone is having fun?! Everyone is dressed up well and everything here is available please help yourselves with food which is now being served around and drinks and if you want a certain drink you can attend to the bar over on the left here. Once again I'm glad to be here tonight with my beautiful girlfriend who inspires me with the jewelry that I make, I wouldn't be this successful without her." Soohyuk finished his speech and place the microphone back on the stand as the host came back up. " Thank you so much Soohyuk and Chaerin these are for you," he passed a check towards Soohyuk including a award and a gift bag and Chaerin got a few hundred dollars along with a gift bag. 

Soohyuk and Chaerin both entered a private room and placed all their gifts in there and spent the whole night enjoying themselves. 

                                                                  ~❤~

Sorry guys had to stop it early really want to update for you guys and I felt I should end it here to post it I'm so sorry I haven't been posting much. 

Hope you guys are healthy and enjoyed this chapter please do comment I love to read your comments. 
And if you fangirl or boy over skydragon please do share this story to others and my other " Those Times When There Was Still Us" which I'm still active with.
Thank you~ xxx