Scared

Bells & Sirens

" You can put your stuff down here and well you basically know this place fluently," Dara turned and clapped her hands together.
" Thank you," Chaerin miserably sat herself down onto a couch. " Just tell me if I'm invading anything I'll just find somewhere else," Chaerin felt like crying she was rich but felt like she was homeless. 

" Aw hun, don't be like that you are definitely not leaving here your welcomed anytime," Dara gave Chaerin a hug from the side. 

" So how's your wedding plans going," Chaerin had to look up to ignore the tears that were about to fall. Chaerin loves Soohyuk but she is positive that he doesn't love her back so he dream had no chance of even happening. 

" It is great! You and Bom are so right I ordered an long sleeve dress and we decided on some yellow roses." 

Chaerin looked at Dara with tears in her eyes. " It sounds...beautiful, it's perfect," Dara noticed Chaerin crying. " Why are you crying??" Dara grabbed a tissue and dabbed it away. 

" I'm happy for you..." Chaerin wiped her eyes. " Chae aside from Soohyuk is there something else that's bothering you..." 

" Does Soohyuk even love me?" Chaerin turned and looked at Dara but she sat there in silence. " He bashed you Chaerin I'm sorry but there's no sign of love in that," Chaerin nodded. " I'm going to go into the bathroom," Chaerin walked up to the bathroom and sat on the toilet lid grabbing out her phone.

Chaerin viewed the notification that was highlighting up on her screen. 

" From Soohyuk?" Chaerin mumbled as she read it.

       " You have caused more trouble where did you go, because people have noticed a          
        bruise on your cheek...are you trying to ruin my life?! Crazy now they want us to    
          go into court, don't you ing say I bashed you or anything else your dead!"

Chaerin swore her heart skipped a beat not in a good way—she was completely terrified.
She honestly thought more the time away his heart will grow fonder on their love but no.
Chaerin dialed Jiyongs number she's been really curious how he is, since Soohyuk bashed him and he recently got out of the hospital. 

No one picked up she called a few more times and it was still the same results so she decided to call his mum. 

" Hello?" 

" Hi it's Chaerin~" 
" Oh my gosh Chaerin!! I saw you on news, he hurt you too! Poor Jiyong he's back in hospital!!" Jiyongs mum started panicking. " Wait he's in hospital again?!"

" Yes! You should go see him, and you should go check into the hospital as well."

" I will later tonight we should let him rest~" Chaerin said sadly knowing she has caused all of this. 
" Why are you still staying with him, come live with me!" 

" No it's okay I'm currently staying at my friends place, I'm not with him at the moment but soon I'm going to have to go back there..." Chaerin said disappointingly.

" I never knew he was such a bad guy~" Jiyongs mum sighed over the phone. 
" He's not bad he's just...stressed lately don't worry about it anymore it's my mess I'll fix it," Chaerin tried to say with some hope.

" Okay but don't forget to see Jiyong," 

" I won't..." Chaerin got up from the toilet as the call ended she washed her face and went back into the lounge finding Dara on the phone.

" Yes Chaerin is staying with us for now," 
" You saw on the news as well? Okay well...yeah, also bring some things home to cheer her up," Dara paused a bit. 
" Like ice-cream...okay bye love you too bye~" Dara hanged up and turned to Chaerin. 

" I'm not going through a break up," Chaerin crossed her arms with a little smile on her face. " But still ice-cream makes anyone happy." Dara smiled. " Whatever," Chaerin sat herself down. 
" Is Youngbae okay with me staying here?"

" You two are great friends and if your boyfriend is abusing you of course he wouldn't mind you being here!" Dara placed her arm over Chaerins shoulder 

                                                                      ~❤~


Jiyong was once again tucked under multiple of blankets in a hospital bed, honestly what was on his mind was how Chaerin was dealing with Soohyuk. Jiyong switched on the tv revealing the news and of course—what everyone's been talking about Soohyuk and Chaerin were on tv. Jiyong instantly turned up the volume and listened to every word carefully.

" Lee Soohyuk and girlfriend Lee Chaerin have been having lots of difficulties in the past few days. Recently a photo of Lee Chaerin walking our of her classy home with her hair covering up her face but as she moved the cameras clearly zoomed and noticed a bruise on her face–and as we suspect it was Lee Soohyuk abusing her, her eyes didn't look so polite either. This isn't any good for Soohyuk especially known as founder of Hyuk Jewels. That's right and with latest activites of bashing girlfriend, that isn't good for his reputation. In a few days time Lee Soohyuk and Lee Chaerin will be coming into court to discuss the matters behind Chaerins bruise and if true abut Soohyuk abusing he would be definitely will be charged well. The time is currently 12:40 pm this is Korean news." 

Jiyongs jaw was dropped he couldn't believe all the facts that has been just brought out on tv. He instantly wanted to contact Chaerin but as he grabbed his phone he noticed it was dead.

" ..." Jiyong didn't know what to do. He doesn't care how many time he's been injured because his worry is on Chaerin. 
 
                                                                      ~❤~

I just had to post this I know it's little really little for me but I know I needed to update. So please enjoy these few hundreds of words and comment and I updated Choose Wisely 
So make sure you go check that excuse all errors and COMMENT!!
xxx