Flashback

Bells & Sirens

It's been a week since Chaerin has last seen Jiyong, more progress has been added to Miyoung's case.

" Miss Chaerin you have someone waiting to see you."
" Let them in," Chaerin sighed as she responded. A man with a hoodie dark shaded glasses and mask covering his mouth entered. 

He grabbed out a file and placed it straight onto Chaerins desk. " Excuse me?" Chaerin watched the man head towards the door. "WAIT!" Chaerin looked inside the file and saw the man stopping with his hand holding onto the door handle. 

Chaerin crossed her arms as she made her way up to the man, the man stood there facing the door knowing she was behind him. 
" Jiyong I know it's you, who else would bring a file that I specifically asked you to give me?" Chaerin tried to hide her smile. 

The man turned around taking off his glasses but they weren't Jiyong's familiar eyes. 
" Your not Jiyong?" Chaerin's smile went away as the man shook his head. " Perhaps delivery guy," again he shook his head.

He took off his mask with a smile. " Seungri?! What are you doing?" Chaerin was surprised.
" I needed an excuse to go into your office you never let me, so who's this Jiyong guy you speak of," Seungri raised one of his eyebrows. 
" None of your business now get out! Wait! How'd you get this file," Chaerin said referring to the one sitting on her desk.
" I found it in my pigeon hole, whoever placed it there must got confused you know, it doesn't help that yours is right next to mine," Seungri smiled as he talked.
" I'm not stupid, our pigeon holes are right next to each other you obviously took this out of mine, no one can't mistake this name on it look, Lee Chaerin printed on top of it," Chaerin said angrily. 

" Women chil-," 
" Don't tell me to chill did you look inside it?" Seungri bit his inner cheeks as he remained silent.
" You little get out, I don't even know how you got this job if your break the rules. Let me remind you cannot look into other peoples files no matter if we are all the same team, it's top secret," Chaerin scolded Seungri like a child even though she was clearly younger then him.
" Yes mum," he gave a smirk. " Get out." Chaerin rolled her eyes as she returned to her seat seeing the last part of his arm exiting the door.

Chaerin was a little disappointed knowing that Jiyong was in the building but didn't even stop by to say anything, he's just been to distant and Chaerin just felt a little empty at times.
Chaerin opened the file revealing the familiar picture of that guy with the tattoo under his eye. " Park Sungjoon," Chaerin mumbled as she read things about him. Chaerin found a sticky note revealing an address of an warehouse. When there's somewhere Chaerin needs to go she would usually go with a partner but this case she believed she needed no one especially if she wanted to continue hiding Jiyong's identity. Not only because of that but over the years she also believes she has gotten stronger after in the past dealing with other cases nearly been shot before has given her different type of effect on her, not really fear but a reminder that it's reality don't always expect the good. 

Chaerin grab her purse and locked her office taking the important things out of the files and entered her car. Things started to be different for Chaerin and Soohyuk after the party there hasn't been much between them, Soohyuk has added more schedules for himself he stopped picking up Chaerin, they barely saw each other anymore.    

Chaerin drove just revising everything that's in her life, when did it suddenly feel so empty, everybody is just doing their own things these days, she even feels distant with her girlfriends. Dara has been so busy with her wedding Minzy with her personal problems and Bom...BOM! She continued this thought and realized that Bom is available it gave her an idea. Chaerin grabbed her phone and clicked on the familiar number.

" Chaerinah! " the big mouth said loudly over the phone. " Bom calm down and yes it's me," Chaerin put Bom on speaker as she was still driving. " Sorry it's just it feels like forever since I've heard your voice and I miss it!" Bom sounded like she was crying over the phone. " Me too that's why I'm asking you if you wanna go out tonight and catch up girls night you know?"   
" Like a club?!? I'll ask the girls. Omo tonight are you planning to bring out your alter ego?!" Chaerin laughed awkwardly as she remembered about her alter ego, CL. 

" Bom how long was that and that was only once,"

" That is a lie how many times did we go to clubs after we graduated, that was all before you became this very professional serious person, and hey I still got all those pictures."

" I'm not serious!! And you still got them, gosh how much I regret it all" Chaerin nearly cried.
" Uh yeah you kinda are~ if your not then tonight let us see CL tonight," 
" Bom-"
"CL-"
" Bom!" 
" What?!" 
" I can't plus I'm not sure when Soohyuks coming home tonight," Chaerin sounded a little sad. 
" This is what made you all serious and all it's Soohyuk, ever since you fell in love with him you completely changed," 
" Bom you said I was perfect for him and we suited each other well what are you saying now?!" 
" I'm saying I miss you, it's just boring now what happened to party girl side it's like she's vanished,"
" She did. Now that I look back in the past I can't believe how much time I wasted, Bom I want my future to be bright, I'm even lucky enough I got this job with a high role, you know I want to be married and you know family and all. Sure you would have to notice this one day I wasn't forever going to be a party girl," Chaerin sighed. 
" Chae just no, look I have a boyfriend I've got a good job close to yours I'm doing good in life but I'm still enjoying life, I'm not under love lockdown unlike someone," Bom tsk-ed between her words. 
" Listen I'll go tonight but I'm not doing anything crazy like in the past I'm never going to be that party -"
Chaerin listen to Bom laughing. " Oh that's right out of us you were the most tiest," Bom continued laughing. " It's not funny, it's disgusting I can't even believe I was like that," 
" Babe we were young anyways I'll pick you up, don't worry about Soohyuk just see if he has work really late if not just text and I'll setup a plan." 
" Alright bye~" Chaerin ended the call as she knew she wasn't comfortable about tonight and she remembered her old habits in the past, she was a party girl.

 

                                                                   ~❤~
                                                       ~ F L A S H B A C K ~ 


" WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! We finally graduated," Bom threw off her clothes leaving herself half along with all the other girls as they were all in one change room. 

" Bom Unnie you actually look hot enough just to walk in the club just in your bra," Chaerin laughed as she spoke. " I know right!" she replied showing off her s as the girls all giggled. 

" How about this?" Dara asked as she fitted herself in a tight small black leather skirt and a black leather crop top with a 'v' cut out showing off her line. " yyyyy~~ I love it," Minzy gave a wink as she slid on her leather pants on showing off the little curve she had and a strapless peplum top also revealing her line. " Damnn~ the boys are gonna be looking at us tonight," Dara grinned as she strapped her shoes on. " When did they not?" Chaerin gave a smirk waiting for Daras answer, " sorry your right." Dara said watching Bom placing her arm through the one sleeve mini sequenced dress. 

" I don't know which one? The dress or the shorts?" Chaerin struggled choosing. " I think the mini shorts with the -tube top that shoes off your cute little belly button," Dara poked it as Chaerin still remained in her bra.
" See it looks so good on you, you can see your y curves now put the top on," Bom smiled watching her friend. 
" The -tube is strapless I don't have strapless bra," Chaerin said worriedly. " Doesn't matter you got gorgeous s who wouldn't want to see that, you don't need a bra," Chaerin gave an are-you-serious face a she gave a little smile. 

" Woahhhh~ Chaerin is dammmmn fine tonight," all the girls hooted in the change rooms. 
" I think we are ready,"
" Definitely let's go!!" all the girls cheered as the entered the cab making their way to the club.
The girls entered the club strutting upstairs to the seats. " Where are the guys?" Minzy asked. 
" They said they were already here," Bom read her text from Seunghyun. 
" They are there coming up the stairs now," Dara smiled seeing Youngbae making her way up to them.
" Hey ladies," the guys greeted all the girls with a hug. 
" Oh my god how good is it to be out of school!?!" the yelled over the blasting music as they made conversation.
" Erhhh yay! But my parents are making me go to university!" Chaerin cried. " Oh gosh tell me about it," 
" Well there's no way we are gonna let this part of us go away let's party the night away!!!! WOOT!" Everyone chanted as the made there way down stairs. 
It was crazy but it wasn't the first time the girls have been in a club but it's definitely been a long time due to how much studying they had to do through the year.

" Imma' get a drink Chaerin moved off the dance floor," Chaerin ordered a few drinks for herself just to try the flavours making her way back upstairs placing all her drinks on the table. Chaerin watched everyone she hasn't let out her party girl yet she always needs a drink before she really starts. 

" Please tell me that was a warm up dance," a guy sat next to Chaerin eying every piece of her. 
" What?" Chaerin gulped down a bottle. " I said please tell me that was a warm up dance," he repeated. 
" Oh Hun your right, you haven't seen me dance ?" Chaerin opened another bottle. " Am I gonna see you dance?" he whispered brushing his lips over her ear making her fluster a bit. " I don't know will you," she already drank half of the bottle. " Let's go and see what happens," Chaerin grabbed the guys hand making their way downstairs. 
"WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE!!!!" the DJ yelled through the mic holding one headphone against his ear.
Everyone chanted as he kept yelling things through the microphone. 
" THIS ONE IS FOR ALL THE LADIES, GIRLS TIME TO SHOW YOUR MAN WHAT YOU GOT!! HERE WE GO!" A smile crept up on Chaerins lips as the music started to kick in her body. " Go Chae! Go Chae! " the girls started chanting as she moved her hips to the beat. 
That familiar guy placed his hands on her hips as she danced on him. 
" WOOT CHAERIN!" 
" No call me CL, I don't know Chaerin she doesn't exist anymore," Chaerin yelled as she danced with the random guy. Chaerin turned around facing the guy dancing really close doing body rolls. Chaerin ducked lifting herself up slowly making the guy a little uneasy. 
" WOAHHH SO Y!!" 
" CL?" the guy continued to dance as he slowed down a bit. " Hmm?" Chaerin smiled knowing what his problem was. 
" I..I need to go to the restroom," he ran off leaving Chaerin but she didn't care. Once he left a whole lot of guys surrounded her as she moved her curvy hips. Chaerin danced with all of the guys slowly making her way to Bom.
" Where did that guy go?" Bom danced with Chaerin as she asked. " He had to go to the bathroom, I think I turned him on," Chaerin started laughing  " You go girl but I think those ones as well," Bom looked over where Chaerin previously was and watched all the guys making their way out. 
" Oh my~" Chaerin said naughtily. Chaerin and Bom danced together creating lots of attention. 
" Bom, see that guy over there," Chaerin gave a cheeky smile as she continued dancing with Bom. " What about him?" Bom gave a smile back. " He's mine," she dropped one more time and walked towards the guy sitting on a barstool. 

Chaerin sat next to him and took a drink out of his cup catching his attention. " May I help you," he examined Chaerins curvy hips and s showing off. 
" Yes you can help me," Chaerin came really close and his bottom lip.

" So that's what you want?" he remained in his seat letting Chaerin taking over his lips.
" Yes, I want you." Chaerin backed up and gave a smile as the guys facial expression hasn't changed that much at all. " Just me?" 
" And your I don't know if I should say little friend,maybe I should get to know it before I can judge " Chaerin her lips as the guy chuckled. " Well isn't that sweet," he stood up.
" I'll give you something sweet," Chaerin led him to the bathroom and gave a smile to Bom.

" Where's Chaerin?" Dara came up to Bom with Youngbae behind her. " Oh~ she's getting the D," 
" Oh she wants the D?" Dara laughed along with Youngbae, " Well she got the D," Youngbae said referring to Dara. 
Bom laughed as she watched Dara's eyes widened as she turned around to Youngbae and playfully hit him. 
" What?' Youngbae questioned.
" Hey she didn't deny it," Bom gave a wink causing all of them to laugh. 
After 30 minutes Chaerin came out with her exchanging numbers and went their own ways. 
" So how'd it go," Bom watched Chaerin walk up the stairs. " Well~ I'm still walking fine,"
" So I'm guessing it wasn't good enough?" Bom said watching Chaerin taking a sip out of a bottle. 
" Don't drink to much, your already nearly drunk I can tell, your parents aren't go-" 
" I don't give a what they say, this is my life I do whatever I wanna do I'm CL no ones gonna stop me. Where's Seunghyun shouldn't you be making out with him or something else," Chaerin winked. " Earlier on we did, right now he's just getting us drinks." 

" Ooh more drinks!! " Chaerin danced a little as she still got some moves in her. 
" Chaerin, you need to find someone," Minzy huffed sitting on Daesungs lap as they drank alcohol like it was water. 
" True you all have someone, but I don't like having one guy, it's no fun I like having a surprise every time, and plus if I wanted a guy I could but it's not my thing." 

" How about him, he's alone go give him a or something," Bom joked. " ? That's not a bad idea," Chaerin her lips as she continued the joke. " You little ," Bom slapped Chaerins as she stood up. 
" Hmmm there's no in CL, let's see if this one is worth it you know, the bigger the better," Chaerin moved her half drunk body towards her target. 

3:47am 

" THREE IN ONE NIGHT!!!!!! IM CL THE BADDEST FEMALE," Chaerin yelled as she was carried by Seunghyun. " NONE OF-"
" Ssssssh, Chae-"
" I'm CL!!!! Get that right," she gave an angry face then it slowly turned into a smile as she laughed unconsciously. " This is the second time she's been drunk and so far the worst," 

" It'sss hot!" Seunghyun placed her in his car. " Seunghyun I don't think we should take her home, her parents are gonna be very angry." 
" MY PARENTS ARE PROUD OF ME, kkkkk~ proud that I ed 3 guys," she laughed.
" Yeah I agree, you wanna take her to your place?" Seunghyun asked Bom. " Yeah she can sleep with me-" 
" Ooooh! Maybe four!!" 
" Chaerin be quiet and I'm a girl," Bom turned to Chaerin then back to Seunghyun
" I'll text her parents saying that she slept over at my place for the night just to have a graduation girls night after party," Bom made up on the spot. 
" You sure that will work?' Seunghyun said closing the door for Chaerin and opened the door for Bom and made his way to the drivers seat. 
" Trust me it will," 
                                                                        ~❤~
                                                            ~ F L A S H B A C K ~
                                                                   ~E N D E D~

Chaerin felt disgusted about her past, she's so thankful how much she was blessed to turn into this person she was now. To her it felt like it was a past life that she never wants to relive, every memory of that left she burnt. 


                                                           ~ F L A S H B A C K~

" C'mon Chae we booked v.i.p, and when they see CL everyone knows the party has started." Bom begged over the phone.
" Listen remember when you said those exact same things last time, that was not fun. I'm not a toy for guys to use. I actually have a heart." 

" So does your CL, now get your over here!" 
" BOM! I'm not doing this anymore, I'm actually gonna focus for once and I want to get somewhere in life, I don't want to be a , I want to be married, I don't want to party for my whole life, I want to have a good career I want a family, and plus I started seeing someone I don't want to ruin our relationship,"

" Who?" 
" I'm not going to tell else you'll ruin everything," Chaerin sat on her bed not even thinking what she's saying.
" Whatever just you've changed, I miss the old Chaerin." 
" Well to bad, old Chaerin is useless new Chaerin is actually gonna get somewhere in life," Chaerin hanged up on her friend. 
Chaerin got rid of all her club clothes, pictures, everything that she regrets. 

" Chaerin this is for your own good," she took a deep breath and grabbed her phone and deleted every contact of useless guys she used to ' play around ' with. 

" This is a big step in your life, no more CL," she grabbed her favourite pair of shoes that she would always wear and chucked them away. But one thing will always remain that she tries to forget about. 
Chaerin pulled down the side of her shorts which revealed her tattoo ' CL' why on her hip?
CL didn't only represent the baddest female, but she was known for her curvy hips.

                                                    ~ F L A S H B A C K~
                                                           ~E N D E D~

Chaerin never mentions her tattoo to anyone, and it will stay like that.
                                                                     
                                                                    ~❤~
Chaerin arrived at the warehouse and parked away front he warehouse so nothing looked suspicious. She slowly made her way to an old wooden fence close the warehouse and peeked through it.

Chaerin wrote down everything she saw. Two guys carried a box into the warehouse and a guy inside the truck passing the box. There was a guy leaning on the brick wall holding a cigarette and yelling over the phone.


" Drugs?" Chaerin said out loud as she guessed what was contained in the boxes. 
Chaerin was to in her own world as she peeked through the fencing. The smell of smoke started to linger around, Chaerin turned around to see a guy with a mask. Chaerin was startled as she instantly felt scared. " M-may I help you?" Chaerin dropped her things as the guy walked closer towards her. " Please don't hurt me!!" Chaerin took a step back but it wasn't big since there was a fence behind her. The man remained silent as she kept panicking. 
" Why are you here?" he finally spoke. " Ummmm, because I was...planning to go over there," Chaerin pointed behind him and instantly rushed to open her car as he looked back but before she could close it the man stuck his leg in so the door couldn't close. " PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Chaerin cried as she struggled to close the door. " Ow!" the guy fell as Chaerin pushed door against his leg really hard knowing it would hurt like hell. Chaerin closed her door and locked it but before she left she noticed the guy pulling off his mask and struggled to stand up. 

" JIYONG?!" Chaerin instantly opened the door and ducked to his level and lifted up his jean that revealed a slit with blood gushing out. "Chae-ah...what..the...hell was that?" Chaerin helped him to get up.

" I'm sorry I didn't know I just wanted to protect myself," Chaerin said feeling bad. " Why are you even here, it's dangerous." 
" Your the one who gave me the address!?" Chaerin said confused.
" Well then we can't blame anyone," Chaerin watched Jiyong in pain. " Okay I can't take this anymore get in my car, I'll take you to the hospital, your bleeding really badly."

" Chaerin I'm fine, I'm...No I'm not fine hurry lets go," Chaerin opened the back seats and carefully placed Jiyong at the back. 

                                                                   ~❤~

" Miss Lee, he fainted during the stitching we believe because of loss of blood, but he's currently resting."
" Can I come in? " 
"I don't really recommend you should unless your a relative?" The nurse asked Chaerin as Chaerin sat down sighing. "What about girlfriend?" Chaerin asked the nurse. " Yep,"
" May I see my boyfriend then?" Chaerin lied just to see Jiyong.
" I'm so sorry, I didn't know of course just follow me," the nurse led Chaerin into Jiyong's room. " If you need assistance or if anything happens to him just press the red button right next to him on the bed," the nurse explained before exiting out. 

" Kwon, I'm so sorry I did this to you," Chaerin bit her inner cheeks as she felt completely bad. But at the same time it wasn't fully her fault. Chaerin stayed in his room for an hour waiting for him to wake up, but she eventually thought it was time to make her leave.

" Bye Kwon, wake up soon," Chaerin patted his hand before exiting the door. " Lee," Chaerin listened to his weak voice. 
" Now you wake up as soon as I was about to leave!?" Chaerin tried to bring some humor into the room but it was clearly a fail. 

" Sorry," Chaerin made her way back to her seat. " How are you feeling?" she asked in a light tone. " Like ."
" Listen I'm so sorry, I don't mean for any of this to happe-" 
" Just sssh!" Jiyong placed his index finger of his lips as he turned to Chaerin. As she pretend to ceil her lips. " I'm actually happy I get to see you, it feels like its been ages," Jiyong gave a little smile. 
" Is a week to long for you?" Chaerin asked facing him. " A week is to long when it comes to you," Chaerin sat there a little flustered it was hard for her to process that in her head.

" Are you hungry?" Chaerin asked changing the subject. " Very actually," Jiyong looked at himself through the mirror. " I'm so pale, I look like a ghost." 

" Just press the assistance button beside your bed they will get you food," Chaerin explained. " I don't really wanna move, can you do it for me?" 
Chaerin walked up and pressed the button and sat back down. " Anything else?"
" Oh yay! We are doing favours now!" Chaerin couldn't help but to smile as she shook her head.
" How long are you going to be here for?" Chaerin asked waiting for Jiyong's food to arrive. 
" I think 2 days,"
" 2 days?! Why? It's only stitches," Chaerin said surprised.
" The cut is really deep and it's gonna take time to heal, plus I lost 2 liters of blood, you know how much we have in our body?" Chaerin actually thought about it. " 7?"
" Correct! I feel like crap I'm not leaving here and I don't want too,"
" You actually sounded like a little child, anyways I'll call your mum she'll probably stay the night with you so your not alone," Chaerin grabbed out her phone.
" Don't bother they already did and she's hates hospitals," Jiyong laughed a bit.
" But your going to be alone?" Chaerin said sadly. " If your that sad about it stay with me?" 
" I can't-"
" Oh that's right Soohyuk wouldn't let you he doesn't want us seeing each other duh!" Jiyong rolled his eyes. " No its because tonight I'm going to a club and how do you know about that?" Chaerin questioned Jiyong. " Know about what, Soohyuk? He threatened me." 
" Why didn't you tell me?!" Chaerin said sadly. " Because I wasn't aloud to see you," 
" Then I guess I'm gonna ha-" 
" Wait your going clubbing?!?" Jiyong laughed. " Your seriously, out of all people I thought you'll be the last one to ever go inside a club," Chaerin felt annoyed how Jiyong was making fun of her. " Do you want me to slit your other leg too?" Chaerin threatened. " Sorry sorry, but seriously have you ever been to a club before?" 

" It's something I don't like to bring up?" 
" I'm curious tell me!" 

" Mr Kwon here is your food," the nurse walked in placing it in front of him. " Thank you," 
He watched the nurse leave. 
" Anyways tell me!"

" If I said its something I don't talk about then it stays like that now eat your damn food," 
" That will make me assume things, and you don't like that." 

" Why are you so annoying all of the sudden," 
" Well you can't touch me I can annoy the hell out of you if I want," 
" Kwon, why are you so curious." 

" Because it feels like I still don't know you that much tell me everything about you, your past what you want your future to be like your regrets everything!"

" Am I really a fun subject" Chaerin gave a half smile.

" Very, now tell me about this club thing?" 
" I used to be queen of clubs," Chaerin admitted. " My club name was CL known as the baddest female and my curvy hips, apparently, but I was a party ." 

" What's that?" Jiyong asked as he pigged out on his food seeming very interested.

" Would have with random guys in the club, sometimes go home with them too but I was the queen of it I would do it more then one time in one night, it's a horrible past. I regret it all." 

" Woooooooooooooooow~ are you sure this was you? You sound more bad then me." 
" I was the baddest female, I'm just lucky enough I stopped this all early before I ruined my future." Chaerin said. 
" I still can't believe it, your some rich posh girl, and you a party before just how's that even possible gosh that's a massive change." 

" I know but sometimes I have bad feelings that CL is around me haunting me," 
" What makes you say that," 
" Well I've got this tattoo...." 

                                                    ~ F L A S H B A C K~


" Please nothing hurts as bad as-"
" Ew no don't say that," Dara interrupted Chaerin before she could finish her dirty sentence. 
" You know what, I wanna get a tattoo," Chaerin sad being half drunk. " Oooh~ I've always wanted a tattoo, but I don't know where I should get one," Bom said looking at her body. 

" What tattoo are you gonna get?" Minzy asked entering the tattoo shop. " CL " Chaerin walked up to the counter paying for her tattoo.
" Chaer-"
" Uhmmm I only know a CL,now what were you saying?" 
" Are you sure about this?"
" Definitely, remember it won't even hurt it will be the tiniest thing,"
" Woot go CL, I totally agree she should get this tattoo, in fact she should get it on her hip,"

" I don't get it?" 
" Ooh~ That's smart Bom, I'm CL known for my curvy hips this is perfect,"
" Also the baddest female in Seoul," 
" True that."

" It won't take long," the man came up to Chaerin forcing her to lay down. 
 All the girls watched carefully as the man slowly curved his ' C ' and inside the ' C ' he started the ' L '.

" So what do you think," Chaerin stood up just in her showing off her tattoo to the girls.
" I love it!" Bom squealed. 
" It defines you," the girls kept spilling compliments.

                                                         ~ F L A S H B A C K~
                                                               ~ E N D E D~

" Wow, you know I wish I kinda new you back then," Jiyong said smiling. " Why?!? It's has been the worst years of my life,"
" Back then it was the best for you? Don't you even miss a bit of it?" 
" Nope it was disgusting, my life is way better now, I'm happily in love and waiting to be married and start my own family you'll see."

" Man who knows if I was one of the guys you've ed with, wait actually I think I've heard of a CL before,"
" Jiyong your just being stupid now, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, I promised myself not to talk about it anymore, now I just broke it."

" Woah woah, don't get upset about it, what am I suppose to do with your past,"
" never bring up again that's what you do!" 

Jiyong couldn't help but to laugh a bit. 
 
" Anyways I got to get going I need to go find clothes for tonight," 
" Don't you have some at home?" 

" I threw every single thing that had to do with clubbing away, I'm just getting one thing for this one time," Chaerin said looking at her phone.
" Alright but make sure you come visit me sometime, alright?" 
" I will anyways get better talk to you another time."


                                                                     ~❤~

Woah what?!?!? Yes Chaerin used to be a party animal, like what the hell was she thinking. 

Haha anyways I hoped you liked this Chapter and see I updated faster this time :) 
Is this story boring to you, oh my gosh I'm sorry please comment. 

I really your comments
Comment
Comment now
Comment saying hi
Comment now now now please
Comments I like comments.

I'm sorry please pardon my mistakes

Love yous xxxxxx :*