Happy Family [Epilogue]

Happy Family

3 years later...

"Guys! Dinner's ready! Let's eat!" a pregnant lady with a big belly that going to explode in no time called for her family as she placed one by one of the dishes to be reserve. Minseok, who was also a pregnant lady as Kyungsoo helped her with the dishes.

"Coming~!" said the head of the Kim house, followed by his friend, Luhan as they went down to the kitchen from their offices upstair.

Seeing their wives struggling with the dishes, being such a gentleman they are, Joonmyun and Luhan immediately came over to lend a hand.

"Wowowow~ Not so fast, honey. Enough with the work, let me do it. Now, you go here and sit down" said Joonmyun as he took the plate that Kyungsoo was carrying away and lead her to the table.

Kyungsoo plastered a smile as she just let her husband do whatever he wants. She loved this side of Joonmyun. It's not like Joonmyun was never gentle for her but since she ever mentioned that she was pregnant again (thanks to their activeness on the bed XD), Joonmyun would always spent his times for her. He would go home earlier than usual, eat together for every meals and such.

"Yeahh~ Actually, we could just order some for dinner instead of you cooking for us though~" stated Luhan as he did the same as Joonmyun. Not being a copycat~ He just did what he need to do but since Joonmyun is the champion of cheesiness, it will always make him look like a copying the other.

"Are you saying that you are choosing the food out there instead of our cooking?" Minseok pouted cutely which anyone who saw her would found her adorable especially the only and one, Luhan.

"Oh no no no! It's not what I mean, honey-ah~ What I mean is...err..how do I say it again? Errmm...Uhh..." panicked! Luhan could never found a word as he was panicking even though the answer was simple. And Minseok knew him more than anyone could that she just chuckled over it. She was just playing around to see that cute side of her husband again.

"It's okay, Han... I know what you mean~ I was just joking around~"

Luhan let out an obvious relief sigh which caused a big laughter in the house. Panic Luhan is hilarious! And...ugly!! Hahahah!

"Hahahaha! You took everything so serious, hyung~" sang Joonmyun as he keep on laughing as he took a place beside his wife, getting ready for the dinner.

"Say the one who always wear an UGLY face everytime I was just joking around about my stomach being hurt~" counterattack from Kyungsoo, asiding the other husband, pointing to her own husband as she said it sarcastically yet with a poker face as if nothing happen.

"Yah! You should support me instead! And DON'T! Don't ever make a joke like that! You don't know how much worried I am everytime you said that you're hurt! I can't stand living without you!" he exclaimed, adding some sweet words which made the wives squeal and Luhan faking a puke.

"Awww~ So sweet~" and they burst out of laughter.

Soon enough, the laughter time ended with all of the four with their forks, spoons and knives on their hand. Everything was perfect! The dishes looked delicous enough but wait..something's missing.

Joonmyun was about to speak out about the unknown incomplete thing when the parents heard a cry from the stairs.

"Umma~!!!! Hyung took my toy~ He won't give it to me back~" a three years old boy come crying to his mother. 

"But it's not yours! Umma gave it to US! It's mean that I can play with it too!" claimed Sehun who was already 7 years old this year with his still noticable lisp.

Unfortunately for the 'big' one, mothers would always prefer the smaller. "Yahh Kim Sehun! Why don't you gave in for your little brother? You're the hyung here! No dinner for you tonight!" scolded Kyungsoo at him as she trying to calm her other son.

"Mama~~~" he whined and tried to snatch a pity from Minseok.

Since Sehun was 5, he learned that he has two parents. Two father and two mother. But as small as he was, he still couldn't understand the 'adopted' part but he learned to call Minseok and Luhan as 'Mama' and 'Baba'. For his surname, they still sticked by 'Kim' and the 'Lu' doesn't care with it much as long as they could see and be with Sehun as he kept growing.

Kyungsoo sent a warning glare at Minseok, saying "Don't you dare to be on his side!"

Minseok gulped. Well, scary Kyungsoo was forever scary. She then turned to her son with an apology smile. "I'm sorry, sweetheart~ Mama can't do anything about this. Your Umma was in charge for discipline~" she said in guilty as she tried to caress Sehun's face which turned darker as he heard his Mama's words to which he step back from Minseok and sweep away her hand.

He said nothing but ran away to the living room, circling himself as he dragged his knees to his chest and leaned his forehead on his knees.

"Don't cry... Don't cry... Big boy doesn't cry... Man doesn't cry... Umma hate it when I cry..." Sehun muttered slowly as his voice sounds shaking, trying to remind himself what his parents ever taught him that man doesn't cry.

But too bad for this 7 years old boy, he could never comforted his own feeling. The 'You're the hyung here' and 'He's your dongsaeng!' keep rang in his head.

Later that he found water flowing on his cheek which happened to be his tear. "N-no..you can't cry... Umma will hate you even more.." he told to no one but himself. But Umma already hate you, Kim Sehun... is what his mind said which made him cried even more with no voice.

"Jonginie..Where are you~ I miss you so much.." he whispered to nobody. (A/bit SeKai moment because I love it! ^^)

At the same time, the people in the kitchen looked at Kyungsoo who just finished comforted her son. "What?" she asked as if nothing happened.

Joonmyun, Luhan and Minseok just looked away as she spoke out. They were afraid to tell her 'You're cruel~' since she might get offended. Instead, they just started to eat without saying anything. You know~ Pregnant woman~ Mood swing~

Kyungsoo hated this. She knew what the other was thinking. Don't misunderstood! She was not scolding Sehun because he just mad her son cried. Her BIOLOGICAL son. No! Never! She treated both of them as her own son! Both of them! But Sehun need to be disciplined. He was too spoilt as he grown up. Well, maybe this time, she was a bit extreme. Don't blame her~ She was just weak to hear neither one of them crying.

She let out a sigh. "Huh~ Okay, I know it's my fault. I'm sorry..for not controlling my feeling. Let me make this up.." she said in guilty as she handed their son to Joonmyun.

Kyungsoo stood up when Joonmyun stopped her. It seems to be his habit to stop Kyungsoo from getting up~

"Let just me to comfort him. You should just sit here and eat. And you're preg--"

"It's okay, Oppa~ I still could manage~ It was my fault after all~ I'll go to him" Kyungsoo cut her husband off and proceed to her son.

Oh my...What have I done...Poor my baby boy... she feel like tocry as she saw Sehun was in a circle, buried his face in his arms while sobbing so qiuetly just to make sure that his parents won't heard him.

"Sehun-ah..." she called her son sweetly.

As Sehun heard his mother, he quickly bit his lips to hold his tears. He doesn't want her to know that he was crying like a kid (which he IS a kid).

"Sehunnie...Are you crying?" the mother asked as gentle as she could. She squated down on the level she managed to match Sehun's level (with a bit struggle)

Adding her guilty, the son doesn't responded to her. "Sehunnie...? Are you trying to ignore me? Do you hate me already?" Kyungsoo asked with a sad tone as she tried to touch her son. Sehun immediately lifted up his head since she hate it when her mother feel sad, especially it was because of him.

"N-no! I'm not...crying..." he bits his lips. Now, everything was exposed. She saw him. She saw that he cried. Sehun has this familiar red colour on his eyes and certain water unwiped on his cheek.

I'm done...Umma will hate me more... Sehun thought innocently as his lips shakingly curved down, wanting to cry again. He was expecting to be scold again for being such a spoiled kid but he got a warm hug instead.

"I'm sorry, baby...Sorry...Umma is sorry..." she cried. 

Sehun broke the hug and he cupped his mother's face whose full with tears.

"Umma...Don't cry..." he said, wiping her tears off. Kyungsoo was touched. Really, she was. After all the scold, and how unfair she treated him, Sehun still favor him the most.

She pulled him on her embrace back and keep muttering a sorry. "Come on! Everyone is waiting!"

"Where to?" Sehun innocently asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Dinner!" she answered. Kyungsoo stood up and pulled Sehun to the dining room where she feel a force from her son. She looked around just to find him not moving from his place, though he is already standing.

"What's wrong, baby?" 

"But..." he gazed on the floor while playing his fingers. "You said that I can't join the dinner..."

Kyungsoo bit her lips and then she pulled out a smile. "I take back my words. There's no way I would let my beautiful baby here suffer, will I?" 

Sehun's face lightened and pleasured what he just heard. That's mean, her mother doesn't hate him anymore and she loves him!

The little boy was just about to thank her but his stomach was getting out of his way by making a loud sound. He dropped his head down as he feels embarrassed. Kyungsoo let out a chuckle at his cuteness.

"It seem that your stomach is upset that I forbid you to have your dinner~" 

"Anggg~ Umma~~~" he whined as the mother with his hungry stomach.

"Let's go! Appa, Mama, Baba and Junsoo was waiting!"

Sehun's face dropped down as he heard his dongsaeng name and Kyungsoo took a notice on it.

"Hunnie. Promise me that you'll never fight with your little brother. Be nice to each other, okay?" he nodded weakly.

Kyungsoo ruffled his hair and picked him up on her big stomach. "Aigoo~ How could I hate this cutie~ Even if you have 100 little siblings, I will never ever hate you, understand?" she said as she planted thousands kisses on his face.

Sehun whined. "Ahhh~ Okay, okay~ I got it. Now, Umma. Let me down or Appa will get mad at me for 'riding' you!"

"I don't wanna~ I miss my baby~ Let me carry you to the dining table~" she ignored her baby and continued to carry him until they reached their family.

Joonmyun smiled as he saw them coming but then his expression turned to a shock one once he saw an unpleasant thing to see. He widened his eyes meanwhile the seven years old boy already keep in his mind that he will be dead tonight as he observed his father's face.

"Yahhh Kim Sehun! Why are you-- Honey!! You are a nine month pregnant woman! Nine!! You will popped out in any moment if you need to be remind!!"

"Chill down, Oppa~ I remember that~ It's not like I'll so suddenly give a birth once I carried Se-- Ahh!!" Kyungsoo's words halted as she suddenly let out a yelp right after she brought Sehun down.

Kyungsoo gripped on her stomach as she looked at her husband with a hurt face. "O-oppa..."

Joonmyun's panic and worried face, activated! "W-what's wrong? Does it hurt anywhere?" he asked as he put Junsoo who was on his lap all the time to another seat and went to get his wife.

"Gotch'a! Hahahah" laughed the wife as she passed Joonmyun and sat on her chair, leaving her husband dumbfounded there at the corner.

He back to the reality. "Yahh!!! Kim Kyungsoo! Wait for your punishment this night!" claimed the hubby when Kyungsoo stuck out her tongue like a kid.

"But seriously Kyung! Even I fall for that trick! I think you should be an actor, you know~ I'm sure that you'll pass it like a piece of cake!" suggested Minseok to the housewife.

"Uh uh~ Not a chance, Noona. I won't let her~"

"Awww~ So protective~"

And they laughed out together. But Kyungsoo wasn't really laughing. She was holding.

It's really hurt... 

 

On the next day....

"Honey! Are you sure about this?" shouted Joonmyun from downstairs. He was waiting for the wives to get ready along with Luhan.

"Yes, Oppa. I'm 100% sure about this. Don't worry much, can you?"

"Uhhh... Can I say no for that?"

"Erghh Oppa! I'm trying to concerntrate on Junsoo right now! Could you please stop talking to me?" groaned the pregnant lady.

"Uhhh... Another no?"

"Ergghhh! Oppa!!!"

"Okay, okay, I got it!" he said but mumbled slowly after. "You don't need to be mad though.." he pouted.

Joonmyun then turned to Luhan who was looking at him with a weird look. Well, for him, pouting is not MANLY.

"Hyung... Do you think this will be okay?"

"I hope so, Joonmyun. Oh, wait a minute. I need to take a look of my wife for a moment" he said.

"Oh yeahh sure!" and Luhan left him with a worried feeling.

Why do I feel that something will happen today? He thought but just shrugged it off.

Today, the Kim and Lu family decided to have a picnic at a certain place near the waterfall to spend their time together on this sunny and windy Sunday. It was all Kyungsoo's brilliant idea but somehow Joonmyun had a weird feeling about this. It's neither good nor bad. Just...something.

Meanwhile Luhan went to his and Minseok's room just to find that his wife wasn't there. He checked on the bathroom but found none.

"Minseokie? Where are you?" he called out for her name.

"Oh, Hannie! Just come to Sehun's room"

Luhan followed as what Minseok asked him and found that she was preparing for their son.

"Here you are~" he sang and squated down to give her a backhug shamelessly. Minseok who was straightened Sehun's shirt immediately blushed.

"Hannie...Sehun's could see us~" she whispered to him.

"Baba!" Sehun shouted and jumped to his father.

"Hey my big boy~ Are you feeling excited?" he nodded.

"Are you happy?" he nodded again.

"Are you going to behave when we reach there?" 

"Yes, Baba! I will behave!"

"Good boy~" Luhan praised him as he messed the child's hair who blushed as he being praised.

"Yah Hannie! Why are you messing with his hair! Sehunnie, come here. Let Mama fixed it for you" Minseok motioned Sehun to come to her where Sehun followed obediently.

I love this feeling... Luhan said mentally as he smiled.

It took them more than an hour to reach their destination. The parents searched for a spot where they could spread their mats and placed the foods that they brought along.

The fathers and sons took of their clothes which left them with their shorts (much to the wives dismissed since they are 'hot') meanwhile the heavy pregnant mothers chose to sit on the mat to have a chat and enjoy their foods.

"I never thought to have this moment for the rest of my life. It feels like heaven." confessed Kyungsoo as the starter of the conversation.

Minseok smiled as a respond. They took a look at their husbands and sons, playing so happily while spraying each other with water.

"Yeah...You're right. Everything is just miracle to me. It was miracle to meet our Sehun back, and it was another miracle for me to be pregnant again. I never thought about this. I was nearly gave up when the doctor said that I couldn't have another child aside by Sehun..."

"Well, it's prove that doctor can't control people's lives~ And it was also miracle for us to be pregnant at the same time!!" the two ladies squealed together, making Joonmyun and Luhan turned to them worriedly but shrugged it off as they saw them smiling to ears.

"I know right?" agreed Minseok.

"Now, let's call them out" suggested Kyungsoo and Minseok nodded.

Both of them then called the mans out and they immediately heard the call and went out from the water, running to the mothers, wet.

Kyungsoo and Minseok handed them the towels to cover their bodies and let them have a seat.

"So, what was the squeal about?" asked Joonmyun as he took a bit of the sandwich that Kyungsoo fed him.

"Nothing~ Just talking about our feelings~"

"Yeahh~ Girls's talk~" mocked Luhan jokingly just to get a soft slap on his shoulder.

"Yahh! You sleep outside tonight!" Minseok threatened her husband.

"I'll join!" joked Joonmyun.

"Oppa!!" Kyungsoo frowned which caused the other to laugh but soon followed by herself.

The laughter continued until Minseok shouted an 'Ah!' out of sudden.

"What? What's wrong?" Luhan asked with a worry face where she just shook it off with a smile.

Few minutes later, the boys went back in the water, left the ladies alone, again.

30 minutes has passed when suddenly Minseok called Kyungsoo slowly, almost like whispering with a frown in her face.

"Kyungsoo-ah.."

"What's wrong, Eonni? You seems uncomfortable since ever"

"I think..the baby's coming out. I think my water's broke" she said as she gripped on her stomach.

"What?!! How long is it?" Kyungsoo shouted as she widened her already wide eyes.

"About 30 minutes ago. Since I yelped when we were ea-- Arghh!!"

"Oppa!! Joonmyun Oppa! Luhan Oppa!!!"

 

In the car...

"Hold on honey. Breath in. Breath out" Luhan instructed as Minseok followed.

Joonmyun was trying to catch the speed meanwhile Kyungsoo who took the passenger seat next to him was having Junsoo sleeping on her lap.

Sehun sit (more like standing) at the last seat behind. He could feel that the atmosphere was a bit tense but he spoke out anyway.

"Mama? Are you okay?" he looked at Minseok who soon sent a weak smile and patted his cheek.

"I'm okay, Hunnie. It's just that your little sister is soon coming ou-- Ahh!" Minseok winced. Her grip on Luhan's arms turned stronger.

"A-aahh...Ha..Hannie...!!" she moaned as Luhan and the other two turned panicked.

"Joonmyun-ah! Faster!" commanded him.

"I'm trying!!"

Minseok screamed and moaned endlessly. She forgot the pain of giving birth to Sehun since it was seven years ago.

Thanks to Joonnyun's fast driving, the family managed to reach the hospital they found less than an hour.

"Push honey! Push!"

"Erghhhhhh!"

"You're doing good, Mrs Lu. I could see the head. Keep pushing" said the doctor.

"Eurgghhhhhh! Hannie!!" Luhan could feel that his arms almost tear up due to Minseok's hard grip but he knows that his wife was having double, or maybe triple times than his pain.

"Good! The head is out! Let's wait for another construction and then I want you too push as hard as you can since we need to get out the shoulder"

Minseok nodded weakly. She looked at her husband who was trying to smile still looked terrified as ever. His face never changed, just like the time Sehun was born.

"Hannie..." she called him weakly.

"It's okay...Save your energy. You're doing great" Luhan caressed her cheek.

The next construction came not a long after.

"Arghhhhh!!" Minseok screamed out of her lung. This one construction is the painest among all.

"Good! Now I want you to push. Push out of your might!"

"Erghhhhh!!! Huh..huh...huh...."

"Again Mrs Lu. Breath in deeply and push!" she did as what the doctor instructed her to do.

"Euarghhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Uweeekkkk~ uweeekkk~" the most beautiful sound could be hear by the Lu couple. Both of them cried along with the baby.

"Congratulation! You got a baby girl!" the doctor handed the newborn baby girl to the mother.

"Hannie..." Minseok looked at her husband and then to her daughter.

"I know.. She's beautiful..." muttered Luhan, almost whispering.

"She looked so much like you, honey! Look! Chubby cheeks, like baozi! And her eyes!" stated Luhan excitedly, matter-of-facts.

Minseok chuckled weakly. Her husband is being excited again and she loved it. Luhan would always try to maintain his manly side but once he's out of control, he would be a childish guy and the cutest man ever (for Minseok, of course)

"Well, she got your nose...And thin lips..." she said in which Luhan couldn't agree more.

"Hi there cutie~ I am your father~ This is your mother~" said the manly man who used a child-like tone while playing with her tiny fingers.

"You got a beautiful girl here Mr and Mrs Lu..." praised the doctor.

"Thank you..." they said in pleased.

"Now, we need to cleaned her for a while.."

"Oh yeah.. Sorry, I forgot" said the mother as she handed back her daughter to the doctor.

Soon, the doctor leaves the tired mother and excited father in the room.

"Tired?"

"But happy..." Minseok smiled at him.

"So...Have you thought about her name?"

"You choose for her since I did to Sehun.."

"Hemmm... I would name her... Lu Minah! How was it?"

"Minah? I love it!"

~~~

Three hour has passed since the born of the baby girl. Sehun, Junsoo, Luhan and Minseok were all sleeping in Minseok's room which left Joonmyun with her pregnant wife wandering around the baby corner.

"Eok? Is that her?" Joonmyun drew his forefinger behind the glass, pointed out to a certain crib.

"Oh? It seems like it. She looked so like them~"

"Right~ Wahh...She is really pretty. Thanks to that MANLY hyung who looks like a girl" Kyungsoo laughed as slapped Joonmyun's shoulder lightly, telling him that it not nice to say that.

"What~ It's not my fault that he really looked pretty okay~" he reasoned as he stick out his tongue playfully.

Joonmyun then looked back at the babies. They all look pretty and adorable. But mine will be the most adorable one. He said proudly.

"Ahh~ I wonder what is it feel to have a baby girl~" 

Kyungsoo bit her lips as she looked down. "Sorry that I couldn't give you a baby girl..."

"Oh no no no! That's not what I mean, honey-ah..." Joonmyun mentally cursed himself for being unaware about his wife's feeling.

Well, they had confirmed the gender of their child and it was a boy, again. Joonmyun was happy, Kyungsoo was happy, both of them were happy. He just wondering how is it feel to have a daughter since they never had one but Joonmyun never feel regret nor disapppointed to have another son.

"You know that we could get a girl one next time, right~ There is always next time~" Joonmyun smirked, trying to destroy the heavy feeling in Kyungsoo's heart and she knew what the smirk mean with.

"Yahh! You ert! This one had yet come out but you already think to have another one?!!"

"What~? I didn't say anything, right? I just said that there will always be next time~? Now, who is the greenhead here~?" Joonmyun's counterattack, making Kyungsoo to blush and her face turned redden suddenly.

"Oppa~!!" she groaned.

"Hahahaha! Okay okay, I'm sorry~" he said while laughing but then he feel a grip in his arm making him yelped in pain.

"Ouch! Honey! I said I'm sorry, didn't I?" he winced as he turned around just to find Kyungsoo was frowning.

"I KNOW! I HEARD THAT! SORRY BUT I THINK THIS BABY IS COMING OUT NOW!! ARGHHH!!" Kyungsoo screamed in pain.

"Huh?" blank Joonmyun. He do nothing as he thought he just heard that Kyungsoo said the baby is coming out. Later that Kyungsoo's grip turned stronger, Joonmyun finally turned to reality. He wore his panicked face and start moving meaninglessly.

"WHAT?!! THE BABY IS COMING OUT?!! OH MY GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO?!! OHH UHH HONEY CALM DOWN... BREATH IN..BREATH OUT..UHH..DON'T BE STRESS.. OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD.." 

"Oppa..I think it's you who should be calm down now.." thanks to the hilarious Joonmyun, Kyungsoo managed to calm.down a little though it was still hurting and thanks to a nurse who passed by them, Kyungsoo was saved giving birth to her other son when Joonmyun can't stop panicking.

And with that, two babies was born in a same date, same day but different time and gender named, Lu Minah and Kim Kyungjoon.

-the end-

 

Additional side story:

In Minseok's ward...

"Honey? Did you heard something?" Luhan who just awake asked his wife who was also just awaken.

"I guess it was the hilarious Joonmyun again~" guessed Minseok while laughing.

"Aishh seriously that man. He is a father of two sons for baozi's sake! Yet he acted like it was his first time!"

"Well, he just to panic as what I could see..."

"Yeah..you're right~"

"Poor Kyungsoo though.."

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Finished!! This story has come to the end, finally!! Another long chapter I could see~ Hihihi~ So how was it guys? Did you enjoy it? I hope so~ I'll try to update a new story of KyungMyeon since I love them soooooooo much!

To all KyungMyeon shippers around the world : LET PROVE THE WORLD THAT KYUNGMYEON DESERVED TO BE LOVE!!!! YEAYYY!! KYUNGMYEON MANSEE!! ><

(I like to call myself a 'Kudo' as KyungMyeon + Sudo shippers ^^ What do you think about that name? Should we make a name for Kyungmyeon shippers ^^ just suggesting~)

Feel free to comment ^^