Unexpected Situation II

Happy Family

It has been two days since Kyungsoo stayed in the ward, eyes all redden, puffy and tired, avoiding all the conversation with anybody including her own husband. There is no living in her stomach anymore. Her baby....was dead... She was miscarriage...

 

*flashback*

Kyungsoo awake from fainting for almost 10 hours. As her eyes opened, her mind straight thought about her baby.

She placed her hand on her stomach.

No! No! It can't be~!! Not again!!

The lady looked at her side, finding that her husband was sleeping with his head on the bed. She woke Joonmyun up hardly, making him opened his eyes in shock.

Joonmyun wake up and found his wife wearing a frightened face and crying.

"Op...Oppa... The b-baby..."

As he heard the shaking voice of Kyungsoo's, he quickly gave her a tight hug and muttered "I'm sorry..." continuously.

Knowing the meaning of that simple word, Kyungsoo cried even harder.

"No!!!! It's only three month left till the baby would be born!! Why?!! Why is this happening to us?!! Why?!! Where did I do wrong?!!!" Joonmyun let out a silent tear. Seeing his wife in this situation made him feel the pain. It's hurt to see her wailing like this.

Joonmyun tried his hard to calm her down but no avail. Kyungsoo keeps shouting and wailing and that keep repeating until the lady was all worn out and faint again.

They know how hard it is. Actually, it was Kyungsoo's second miscarriage but this time, it was even harder since she was on her sixth month.

*end of flashback*

 

Thinking about that over and over again, Kyungsoo closed her eyes in pain. Tears flowing down for no-one-knows-how-many time. She turned her head to the other side, not wanting to let her husband noticed that she was crying. Fortunately, Joonmyun was too busy handling his phone.

Being a CEO of his own company wasn't that hard to take a few days leave but being the CEO make him received a lot of phone calls from his workers. It was always him that do that and this work. So, with the sudden leave, the workers have a lot of thing to learn.

And there's another problem. Kim Sehun.

"Ahh really? Did he cried a lot?"

"Yeah... I don't know how to stop him..." Joonmyun sighed heavily. He massaged his head, trying to calm himself. He knows that Sehun must be miss them so much.

"Just give him some snack or toys~ He will be quiet.. Or take him out for walk.."

"I tried, but he refused to. He keeps yelling and calling out his parents..."

"Huh... I guess we have no choice~ Come to the hospital then..  I can't leave Kyungsoo alone..."

"Okay. Meet you later"

"Eoh... Sorry for troubling you though..."

"It's okay~ This is what friends are used for~ Okay, bye"

"Goodbye..."

It was the hundredth sigh already. Joonmyun looked at Kyungsoo who still crying silently. It's better though. At least she doesn't wail and shout as before.

"Honey..." he called out his wife as he took a seat next to her. Kyungsoo, having a mixed feeling, sad, dissappointed, guilty and many doesn't give a respond at all.

She listened to all the conversation between Joonmyun with his friend. She felt guilty. A lot.

I'm a bad mother.. The worst wife in the world... How can I forgot about Sehun... 

"I'm sorry..." the voice made Joonmyun lift his face up and widened his eyes. After two days, the lady finally spoke out.

"I'm sorry that I dissappointed you... I'm sorry that I can't give you a child.. I...I..." and Kyungsoo began to sob again.

"Shhhh... Don't say like that~ It's not your fault, okay? It's okay..." said Joonmyun, comforting his wife as he kissed her forehead.

"No... It's not okay. You don't have to lie at me.. I know how you want a child of your own!"

The man keep in silence. He can't argue neither to protest because it is true. Indeed, he really want to have a child, of his own seed. But he don't mind at all! As long as Kyungsoo was there with him.

"Oppa..."

A second silent before she continued.

"I...I thought about this a lot... If I can't give you a child, we...you... I..I don't mind if...if you marry other woman who can give you--" Joonmyun knows how hard it is for Kyungsoo to get with this decision despite of knowing that they love each other so much so he cut her off.

"Honey... We talked about this before right?" the man tried to sound as soft as he could. He took Kyungsoo's hand and intertwined it with his.

"We have Sehun, remember~? We've discussed this right before we adopted Sehun. With Sehun, our family is enough! What? You don't mind if I marry again? Well, then I DO mind! Because I can't live without you, Kyungsoo. You are my life! You are my everything! You can't just leave me when I don't want to~"

Yes, Sehun is their adopted son. They meet him on his seventh month at an orphanage a year after Kyungsoo's first miscarriage. The doctor said that Kyungsoo's womb was so weak that they might not having a child in the upcoming years. That's why they decided to adopt a child. The moment when they found out that Kyungsoo was pregnant as Sehun was at the end of 2 years old, they felt just too happy that tears of joy flowing.

But now...

Kyungsoo looked at her husband's face. It was so warm... He looked so calm. She was touched. Those words mean a lot for her. For both of them.

"And about the baby... We could always try again, right?" Joonmyun added along with an angelic smile as he always did.

The couple was about to kiss each other when someone knocked the door. They stopped with the 'plan' and eyed at the door after stared at each other, a bit shock.

The door opened itself as that 'someone' showing up behind it.

"Errr... Wrong timing, didn't I?" joked the said man. It was Joonmyun's best friend, Kim Jongdae who helped him for these two days on babysitting Sehun.

Knowing the owner of the voice, Joonmyun and Kyungsoo laughed. Joonmyun looked at Kyungsoo. He releaved that she was getting better now.

Kyungsoo noticed that stare from him, she mouthed a sorry with a smile. Her smile grown wider as she saw her son on Joonmyun's friend's back, sleeping soundly.

"Hey, Sehunnie~ Look who is here~" Jongdae tried to wake Sehun up.

The little kid opened his eyes slowly. He shouted in happiness as soon as he saw his parents in front of him.

"Umma!! Appa!!" he sounds so happy as he jumped on his Appa but then...

"Uwaaaaa~!! Umma Appa bad! You don't love anymore~! You want to leave me~!!! Uwaaa~ You made me stay with this bad uncle~!!! Uwaaaa~!" he cried.

"Hey! I didn't treat you bad~ You have fun with at first, don't you?" Jongdae stated but the kid wasn't really responding at him. He pouted.

Kyungsoo hold Joonmyun's hand who was trying to calm the kid down, assuring the kid with a few words like 'we didn't leave you' and 'we loved you so much' but Sehun was still crying.

The mother asked her husband to give him the son. Joonmyun, being hesitate at first finally gave the crying kid on the top of the mother.

Soon, Sehun realized that it was his mother in front of him, he cried louder. "Umma~!!!!! Uwaaaaa~!!!!" he hugged the mother tightly.

Joonmyun wanted to block him, afraid that Sehun might hurt Kyungsoo but she halted him, telling that it was okay.

"Wuuuuuu~ Don't cry~ Sehunnie~ Don't cry, eoh? Sehun is a big boy right?" said the mother as she wiped the nonstop flowing tears.

"I don't want~~ Umma is bad~! I don't want to be a big boy~ Umma will leave me~ Uwaaaa~"

"I know~ Umma is bad, right? Umma should be punish, right? What should Umma do~? Should Umma die so that no one can hurt Sehunnie again~?"

"Honey!!" Joonmyun was shocked at her words but she just shooed him. He frowned.

With that, Sehun widened his eyes and cried harder and harder.

"Noooo!!! I don't want Umma to die~!!"

"But what to do~ If Sehunnie cry, Umma could die~ Will Sehunnie stop crying so that Umma couldn't die?" and now the tricks worked. Sehun slowly stopped crying.

Wahh...Mothers are really great... thought the two young man who just watch the drama between the mother and son quietly.

"Okay then...*sob* I won't *sob* cry..." said Sehun, still sobbing though.

"Good boy~ Awww Sehunnie~ I miss you sooooo much!" Kyungsoo planted the boy with kisses.

"I miss you too, Umma~" he shyly burried his head in Kyungsoo's shoulder.

Joonmyun smiled at them. "Aigoo uri Sehunnie~ Why are you acting like brat~ Look how much Umma was worried about you. Umma need a rest~ You can't behave like this again, you get it?" he ruffled his son's hair.

How much he missed this bratty these two days.. Sehun pouted but then something passed through his head. 

Sehun looked at his mother. "Umma" he called.

"Yes, sweetheart?" responded the mother as she neatly straightened her son's messy hair.

"Umma! Why are your stomach turned smaller? Is the baby born already?"

His innocent question made Kyungsoo snapped. She turned at her husband, gazing him with eyes starting to tear up again. She doesn't know how to tell this little cute son of her.

Joonmyun sit down on the bed, next to both of them. The man hugged his wife with his arm and another hand placed at his son's head. 

"Sehun-ah~ The baby wasn't in your Umma's stomach anymore..." Joonmyun told him carefully, afraid to hurt his wife meanwhile Kyungsoo just closed her eyes as if that could prevent her from hearing those hurting again.

Joonmyun tightened his grips on Kyungsoo's shoulder, encouraging her. Sehun tilted his head in confusion. "So where did the baby go?"

"The baby went to the heaven already~ Looking at us from up there"

"Why? Why don't the baby stay with us? It will be more fun!"

The father let out a chuckle. "It is because... Sehunnie is tooooo~ naughty! The baby doesn't want to play with a naughty boy~"

"But I'm not being naughty! I'm behaving well!...Right, Umma?" Sehun turned to his mother, hoping for a supporter.

Kyungsoo wiped her tears and nodded weakly.

"Well, yes~ You are behaving~" the little boy smiled proudly but abruptly fade away as he heard his father's next words. "But not good enough~" he pouted.

"If I'm behaving well, will the baby come down?" the parents could see the sparkling in his eyes.

"Emmm... Maybe? IF you are really behaving~"

"Okay then! I will be a good boy starting from today!" Sehun smiled sheepishly at his parents, causing them to laugh at his adorable acting.

"Good boy~"

Soon after, both of the mother and son falls asleep with Sehun remain his position on the top of Kyungsoo. Head on her chest.

Joonmyun carried his sleeping child slowly and placed his on the couch in the room. That make the two young man left awake.

"Wow! You're really a father, Joonie~ You looked so cool! Charismatic, you know~" Jongdae joked and the two of them laughed together.

"Well, you'll be one too~ When are you going to get marry, huh? Gosh..you're in your 24 already!"

"What~? I'm still young, you know~ You are the one who get married early~ Tell me! Just who in the world that married in their 21?!! You are too impatient~ And just to remind you, Kyungsoo was just 19 at that time!" Jongdae stated, the-matter-of-fact.

"As if I care~ Whatever it is, I don't regret for getting marry early~ If only I didn't marry Kyungsoo on her 19, I'm sure that someone else would steal her from me! Kyungsoo has a lot of secret admire, you know~"

"Yesss I know that, Kim Joonmyun~ And YOU are one of the biggest secret admire of her ever! Stalker~"

"Heyy~!!" 

Another laughed exploded, echoed in the big room. Reminiscing their young time made them have a lot of fun and things to talk.

"Oh, by the way. Did you find any job yet?" Joonmyun asked. It's time to stop gossiping and have a man to man talk. Work.

"Nope~ I'm still pursuing my dream to be a doctor"

"God, Jongdae... You better get a job now~ You're going to grow wrinkles~ Hahaha! What about work with me? It will be easier and we get to spend our time more often! Be my secretary! I hate female secretary...They're such a flirt! Urgghhh" 

The CEO groaned in annoyed. As much as he want to fire his current secretary, he just can't since it's hard to get one.

"Hahaha! Be careful, Joonie~ This matter might be a big trouble for you later~" warned Jongdae to his beloved friend.

Joonmyun sighed heavily. "Yeah I know~ That's why I ask you to be one~"

"Thanks but no thanks~ Doctor is still my number one. Beside, I mighy get bored meeting with you everday at the office~ Hahahah!!"

"Yahhhh!!" the 25 years old man protested.

Unfortunately, their loud voice caused Kyungsoo to wake up from her dreamland.

"Oppa? Jongdae-ssi?" she called their name with her sleepy voice.

"Oh, honey.. I'm sorry for waking you up" said him but Kyungsoo just shook her head, smiling.

"Seems like I need to go now~ I guess you need some privacy here. Hahah!" Jongdae broke their romance causing their faces redden.

"Trolls as always~" Joonmyun rolled his eyes. 

"Anyway, thank you for visiting Jongdae-ssi. Come and play with Sehunnie when you have time."

Her invitation replied with a nod.

"Once again. I'm sorry for troubling you, buddies..."

"Call! Appologize accepted!"

"Hahahah!"

With that last laughter, Jongdae leave the family. Now, it's only Joonmyun and Kyungsoo left with Sehun sleeping at the couch.

The husband stared at his wife's beauty. He's longing to see her smile that never fail to make his heart fluttered and so do the wife.

"I miss you, honey..." he said as a sweet kiss planted on her forehead.

"I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo apologised as she felt guilty. She knew that she made her husband worried and sad a lot.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I'm just happy that you're back... Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah... Except that my stomach hurt a little. Sehun hugged me a bit too tight actually. Hahah! I never know that he has that so much power. He looked fragile though.."

"Yeah, you never know because he never jumped hardly on you~ I think my back is broken because of his overload power"

Both of them looked at Sehun who sleep soundly, snoring cutely.

"He must be really tired..."

"I think so. Jongdae said that he couldn't stop crying though"

"It's hurting me when I see him screaming like that earlier. He still a baby.. He knows nothing.."

"Well, it's hurting both of us..."

"Anyway, Oppa. There's something I want to talk about Sehunnie.."

"Huh?"

 

--------------------------------------------

A/N: I want to update as fast as I can! So here it is! Sorry for the wrong spelling, grammar and so on. I didn't make a double check so because you never know how lazy I am~ (Well, dilligent enough to make a fast update XP) I  hope you like it! ^^