Unexpected Situation IV

Happy Family

Joonmyun tried his best to be as fast as he can as he arrived at the hospital after sent Jongin to his best friend. He called his wife, asking their position and soon after getting the answer, he used the lift to reach them.

Fast enough, he saw Kyungsoo standing right in front the room with a bitter face as he ever see. Joonmyun then walked slowly to his wife's side.

"Honey..." he greeted.

"Oh, Oppa... You arrived..." she replied weakly with her hoarse voice. 

Right on the moment when Joonmyun hugged her from back, assuring her that nothing would happen, she cried even more, leaning her back completely on her husband's chest.

She might be strong in front of her son, but not when her husband was there, comforting her.

"I don't know, Oppa... The doctor hasn't come out yet.. I...I afraid that-" as much as Kyungsoo doesn't want to think about any worst, she just couldn't stop from having a thought that any possiblity will come.

She shook her head, trying to ignore those negative thinking but no avail. It will keep flowing in her mind as long as the exact, final result came out. As long as the doctor doesn't come out.

"Shhh... It's okay... Everything's okay... Let's sit first. I know you are exhausted.." suggested the calm and concerned man as Kyungsoo just nodded weakly in agree.

Both of them were waiting patiently on the chair preserved by the hospital when a certain man with white coat and familiar scent came out from the room.

"Oh Joonmyun, you're here!" the said man spoke out as the couple lifted their head to look at the speaker.

"Yeah... Long time no see, Kris. You're getting taller as tower now. I bet that the height different between us was never change. Haha.." Joonmyun tried to joke around since he doesn't want to sound sad as it was their first time meeting after a long, long, long time no see. But no matter what and whoeved heard him, the sadness was just there remained. Kris understands though.

"So, how was my son, doctor? Is he...okay?" Kyungsoo's question makes the other two back to reality as they heard the shakened voice.

As the lady mentioned about the kid, Kris' face automatically dropped and both of the parents know that it wasn't a good sign.

"Actually, there's a bad news..." Kyungsoo began to tighten her grips in Joonmyun's hand.

Kris told he parents that their son had hepatitis and was about to tell them that it's not that bad since the boy hasn't reach a higher level that could bring him to suffer any cancer but Kyungsoo, having a very weak heart couldn't held herself to hear any longer, collapsed in Joonmyun's arms.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the UNdetailed sickness since I don't know much about it *more like, I know nothing about it XP*)

"Kyungsoo-ah... Yah! Kim Kyungsoo!! Wake up!!" shouted Joonmyun in panicked as he shook his wife gently.

Damn! It was the first time in his life that he ever cursed. He carried his wife to her personal doctor which also working under the same building as he mouthed Kris that he will need an explanation after he took care of Kyungsoo.

Kris just nodded as his eyes followed Joonmyun's back which slowly disappeared in his sight.

*****

Joonmyun sit beside his lying wife. It was like a déjavu. He recalled the moment when Kyungsoo was lying down on the same bed, same room, same atmosphere where she had miscarriage.

The young man held his wife's hand tightly, resting his forehead on it, unstoppable kissing it passionately.

He was waiting for Dr. Song, Kyungsoo's personal doctor for the result of Kyungsoo's sudden faint. 

Joonmyun feels like to cry. He wants to cry. He wasn't strong anymore. He is weak. To be honest, he IS weak but he never show it to anyone. Not even his wife.

He really really want to cry but he just can't. Not when his wife was lying right next to him, not when his son was sick. He need to be strong. He has to be strong for his family. His precious family.

Joonmyun's mind snapped into reality as Dr. Song entered the room. He stood up and greeted her with a shake hand. His face still showed the sadness and depression though.

"It must be hard for you, right? You'd been in a lot of troubles..." the doctor tried to cheer him up when he just gave her a weak smile.

"Anyway, there are a good and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?"

"Any can do.."

"Okay, then. I'll tell the good one first. Congratulation, Mr Kim. Your wife is two month pregnant"

Joonmyun widened his eyes unbelief. He doesn't know how to describe his feelings right now. He felt happy and excited, their effort is working! But at the same time, he was worried.

"I know you're happy right now but please don't be too happy. Your wife blood pressure is high which mean...it was bad for the baby and that was the bad news. As much as I know you loved your wife so much, I hope you would treat her better after this." the excited husband then frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Joonmyun-ssi. I have a question for you..." Dr Song's tone suddenly changed. She looked at Joonmyun who looked as he was confused which he really confused.

Dr Song took a deep breath. She afraid that what she thought is true and she doesn't want to interupt their marriage life but this thing is important and she need to know.

"Did you have a fight with Kyungsoo? You know, her blood pressure was really high. And I mean, it's really high!"

"No, I didn't! We didn't have any fight! Never!" he denied strongly as he accidentally raised his voice. "Why are you accusing us like that?"

Dr Song let out a relief sigh, making the young man curious. What is she trying to say? Joonmyun just couldn't stop frowning in confusion.

"It's a relief then..." the pretty doctor mumbled alone. She releaved that her thought was wrong. She know how lovely this couple was so she afraid that their marriage would be broken because of a fight.

"The truth is Joonmyun-ssi, I found out that your wife previous miscarriage was because of her high blood pressure" told Dr Song.

"What~???" Joonmyun exclaimed.

"Well, that's all that I want to say. I hope, I mean, really really hope that you could take care of her more often. Leave your work for these few months. Come back home early. Showered her with your love and affection. Don't let her do anything that are tiring because I afraid Joonmyun-ssi, that this will be your last if you missed the baby"

"Huh? What's that mean?" Dr Song sighed.

"Once more miscarriage, I afraid that she can't get pregnant anymore..." 

The doctor then left him dumbfounded there. Joonmyun looked at his wife, expressionless. He was speechless.

Actually, Joonmyun doesn't care if they didn't get any child, but Kyungsoo insisted. She said that she want to give her husband something special. He knew that Kyungsoo's womb is weak, that's why he doesn't pressed about it much. But Kyungsoo, she kept forcing and forcing that Joonmyun can't do anything about it. He doesn't want to hurt his wife though.

It takes less then 5 minutes till Kyungsoo awake after the doctor leave. Joonmyun was still with his expressionless face.

"Oppa..." Joonmyun snapped out from his world by Kyungsoo's gentle touch.

"Ahh honey... You're awake..." he said in monotone. 

Kyungsoo knitted her brows. It sounds like the man in front of her was not her husband. She was about to ask what's happening to him when Sehun came through her mind.

Her face immediately changed to a panic one as she thought about her son.

"Oppa! Sehunnie...Where is he? Where is my son? Is he okay? What does the doctor said??" the mother asked nonstop, almost giving no chance for her husband to answer all of her questions and thanks for that, Joonmyun back to the world fully.

"Calm down, honey. Sehun's okay, He's fine. You can't be too stress because you're pregnant. I talked with Kris when you were unconcious just now. Indeed, Sehun did has hepititis but it wasn't that bad since he hasn't reach any higher level..." explained the husband.

"Really?" Kyungsoo sighed in relief but then, a few words stucked on her head. "Wait, what??"

"What 'what'? I told you Sehun is fine...right?" 

"No, no, no... The other thing. You said... I am pregnant?!"

"Oh that..." 

"....."

"W-what?"

"'Oh that...'?? What do you mean?? I'm pregnant??? Me? Pregnant??" Kyungsoo glared at his husband who seems like blurred and blank that who couldn't understand a thing that happening right now.

Why the hell that she is screaming and glaring at me? is ehat playing in his mind.

"Oppa... You're not playing around with me, right? Why the hell that you said I am pregnant which I'm not?!! Why are you trying to lie at me?!! Why, Oppa? Why?!! I know I can't get pregnant!! I know-"

"Honey..." Joonmyun stopped his wife's nonsense statement as he cupped her cheeks, gently. He could see the tears forming in her eyes. Whether it was because of anger or sad, he doesn't know. 

Now that he realized what is going on. "Honey... You.Are.Pregnant." he stated, matter-of-fact.

"I...I..."

"Yes, Kim Kyungsoo. You are pregnant with mine...Kim Joonmyun, your husband."

The lady couldn't held anymore as she burst into tears. She was happy. Really happy that she finally has another chance to bring a happiness for her husband. She hugged Joonmyun where the man hugged her back, tightly with an angel smile.

"But Kyungsoo..." Joonmyun broke their hug. The moment Kyungsoo heard her name being called out, she knew that it was an important thing. 

She stared at her husband's eyes. Somehow, he looked so serious, worried, sad. Something's bothering him that make he looked..dissappointed.

"What is it, Oppa? What's wrong?" she asked, lowing her voice in concern.

"Kyungsoo...Did you hide something from me? Have you been stressed lately? And the day when you miscarriage? Is there something bothering you?"

The lady gulped. No, he can't know about this... Kyungsoo stayed silent for a single moment when suddenly, she thought of Sehun.

Unfortunately for her, Joonmyun know exactly what she thought, so he cut her off. "No, Kyungsoo. If you are trying to say it was because of Sehun, I won't believe it. Just try. I really won't believe it.."

Kyungsoo bit her lips. Tears forming. It was the first time since her husband talked to her in such tone. Somehow, she felt a bit offend.

"Look, honey..."  she relief a bit, knowing that Joonmyun was softened a little. "We promised that we won't have any secret between us, remember?" Kyungsoo nodded like a kid. The man continued; "Then why don't you tell me what was bothering you? I want to know. No. I need to know. Please, honey?"

Finally, with a cute plead (in Kyungsoo's eyes, Joonmyun does everything cutely) she surrendered. She sighed in defeat.

"Well, about the miscarriage, I told you that I fell on the floor, right?" he nodded. "Actually, I lied. I didn't fell" 

"What???"

"My stomach hurts and when I looked down, I was already bleeding and it was because of this..." Kyungsoo took out a piece of paper from her pocket.

"What's this?" 

"You read it... It was from Ji Na."

Joonmyun's eyes widened and Kyungsoo noticed it.

"Yes, Yoon Ji Na, your ex-girlfriend..." she gritted her teeth in anger, and jealousy.

"Kyungsoo, she is not my girlfriend"

"Yeah, I know~ That's why I said 'ex-girlfriend'~"

"She never been my girlfriend! You're my first and last! You know that!" surprisingly, Kyungsoo doesn't even flinched on his sudden raise voice. She coolly accepted it.

"Yeah yeah right... She is your -mate, right?"

"What?!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABO-"

"READ IT BY YOURSELF AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!!" and that's make Joonmyun shocked. More to the young man surprised, Kyungsoo suddenly started crying.

Good job, Joonmyun. What have you done?? 

Joonmyun take a look on the letter. He hasn't yet opened the fold paper and just stared on it. He was scared. He scared of the reason his wife being mad on him.

Yoon Ji Na. Just what the hell are you saying to my wife.. 

After a gulp, he strengthened himself and challenged to read it.

 

Hey, Kyungsoo. Remember me? My name is Ji Na. Yoon Ji Na. Well, in case that you forgot about me, I'm the one who you steal Joonmyun from, you son of b*tch!!

Well well well~ I heard that you adopted a kid? What is his name again? Seyun? Semun? Oh, whatever~ I'm not even ing care about it~ But what's happened? Why did you decided on adopting? Is it because you can't give your husband a child? Because of your miscarriage?

(Joonmyun's thought; How does she know about this? Was she stalking us?)

Oh, what's wrong my dear~? Shocked that I know about it? Well, I know everything about both of you. And I know that you're pregnant right now~ Don't worry~ I'll make sure that you will be miscarriage...for the second time..

Ah, by the way, here some gift for you~ Hope you enjoy it~ ^^ Annyeong~

P/S: Your husband will never be happy with you if you can't give him a child. Nevermind~ I could give him ten~

 

 

"So, this is why you pushed yourself to be pregnant?" he questioned but got no respond at all.

"That's all? What gift that she gave you?" Joonmyun asked, he tried to calm himself.

As he asked her about the gift, Kyungsoo started shaking. She closed her eyes tight as she took out something from her pocket for the second time. She gave him that 'something'.

It was a photo. Joonmyun frowned hardly.

"A photo?" Somehow I have a bad feeling for this...

The man flipped over the photo and guess what.

"No way.. Impossible! It can't be..." he stuttered as his eyes keep widening, almost as wide as his wife's doe eyes. He collapsed on the chair placed next to the bed.

"You...I...You don't believe this, don't you? You believe in me, right?" he looked at his wife who just keep closing her eyes. She hate to know the truth. She doesn't even want to know it. But the fact that she know it already, the fact that she saw it, she just can't deny it. It's hurt. Hurt like hell!!

"Tell me, Kyungsoo. You don't believe this crap! You believe me! You believe your husba-"

"BUT SHE HAS THE PICTURE, JOON!! SHE HAS THE PROOF! THE DATE WAS ALSO THERE! THE DAY THAT YOU DIDN'T COME HOME!!" she cries. It's hard for her but it was also hard the man. He was accused!

Kyungsoo was right. There's a time that Joonmyun didn't came home for a day during her fourth pregnancy. The lady was worried because her husband doesn't even  answer her calls and reply her message.

The next day when Joonmyun came home, he said that he was working and stay up in his office. He said that he can't leave it unfinished so Kyungsoo just let it go.

"If you didn't do it, then why are you lying? Why Joonie, why?? You said that there's no secret among us..." Kyungsoo slowly lowered her voice. She's not strong anymore. It's like, all of her energy had left her soul.

"Because I don't know!! I don't know anything, okay? All that I know, once I awake, I was in a hotel room and that's it!! I know nothing!" he took a deep breath. 

"And I didn't tell you because I afraid that it might bothered you a lot. You were pregnant that time.." Joonmyun too, slow down his voice. He just couldn't bear shouting and screaming at her wife.

Kyungsoo is his half. He can't live without her. He doesn't want this to happen. He doesn't want to fight.

"And you're pregnant now.. Can we just forget about this?" he pleaded on his knees as if he proposed the lady. Kyungsoo can't take it. She want to forgive him but her ego just won't let it go.

"It's hurt, Oppa... It's really hurt... Knowing that my husband did- I...I just can't.." she gripped on her chest. Her heart is hurting. It is bleeding just like thousands swords just stabbed her.

"Tell me. Tell me, Kyungsoo. How am I- What should I do to make you believe me?" just like the lady, Joonmyun also feel the same. It's hurt to see your own wife crying because of you, but it's hurt more when your own wife believe on others more than yourself.

Without him realizing, a tear dropped through his cheek.

"Just shut up, Joon. I want to rest... Leave me alone..." she requested coldly. More like commanding.

Joonmyun looked down. He knows that Kyungsoo need time to think. Being a considerate and understand husband, he obeyed to his wife's words and exited the room.

Before he stepped out, he managed to say something.

"Just don't hurt yourself, honey...I beg you..." he said slowly but enough for Kyungsoo to listen it clearly. She cried even longer as she heard the door closed, means Joonmyun has gone.

*****

6 month later...

"Yah! Kim Sehun! You better shown up or I will punish you!" shouted the head of Kim family as he threated his son jokingly.

"No! I don't want to! Appa will still punish me even if I shown up!" said the young boy from nowhere. 

It was another Sunday. Another year has passed which means, Sehun was already in his 4th meanwhile Kyungsoo was already eight month pregnant which shown her obvious baby bump.

Wondering what was the two father and son are doing? The answer is, Sehun is trying to avoid from shower as he hide somewhere and his father is trying to search him everywhere.

As the 26 years old man feels tired already and effort ain't going anywhere, he sat beside his wife who was folding clothes with her big baby bump.

"So, tell me. Since when that he turned bratty and bratty-er from day to day?" Joonmyun asked his wife as he hugged Kyungsoo from beside, spoiling himself for his beloved wife making the wife couldn't continue her work.

"Oppa. That kid is a brat since you were born to be brat so now get off~" joked Kyungsoo as she pushed her husband away, not-to-harsh but still managed to create a pouting man.

Kyungsoo stared at that pouting man. "Oppa. You know how ugly you are when you pout, right?" she knitted her brows.

"What is ugly? Is it mean...cute? If that so, I'll just continue to pout since my wife loved her husband being cute~"

"Ewww grosss~" exclaimed the heavy pregnant lady.

Then both of them laughing in harmony.

"Ahhhh~ Honey, you should me with Sehunnie~ I can't handle his energy. It's good to see that he is getting better but..." whined the man who acted like a 5 years old kid just to received a glare from his wife.

"Oppa. Are trying to make an eight month pregnant beautiful and adorable yet fat and chubby lady to work?" 

"Errr...can I say yes?"

Glare.

"I can't even move, dear my honey boney... Want to replace me?" suggested Kyungsoo a nonsense idea which Joonmyun gladly (jokingly) accepted.

"Ermm... Will a day replacement work?"

"Oppa!!!!" Kyungsoo pinched Joonmyun's arm which made the man laughed and surrendered.

Their day was back to a happy day again, as before. Before the incident.

You must been wondered what happened, right? Aren't they arguing about the letter they received from the past six month? Well, problem solved!

 

*A few days after the fight at the hospital*

Wednesday is it, but it feel like years have passed since the couple fight. True enough that both of them can't leave without each other.

But no matter how hard Joonmyun tried to talk to Kyungsoo, or pleaded at her to stop ignoring her, nothing's just working.

As they both afraid that their son might get influence through their argument, they acted normal in front of Sehun but then the wife will turn her back to Joonmyun as Sehun wasn't looking.

Joonmyun can't live like this any longer. He missed his lovely wife. He missed his sweet honey. He missed his Kyungsoo. A week, but she was still like that.

The CEO of the big company finally decided to make a move to change his family's fortune. He need to do something.

Joonmyun took a day off and asked Jongdae to hang with. Jongdae, as jobless as he is immediately agreed with his best friend. Moreover, Joonmyun sounds so depressed and deseparate in the phone.

As they meet, enjoying the coffee at a cafe where they used to hang at, Joonmyun storied everything that happened to Jongdae. He asked for the man's help since he really want the situation turn as before.

Jongdae is an intelligent and smart guy. Joonmyun was sure that his best friend would work something for him or at least tell him what to do.

With only a few words make Joonmyun feel relieve. "Don't worry, buddy. I'll work it no matter how..."

Oh did I tell you that Jongdae has a lot of spies? Thanks to those spies, they managed to find the culprit behind this scene which is no other that Yoon Ji Na herself.

To their surprise, Ji Na was found having another partner of criminal after they followed the woman for days. The partner is...Kim Sohyun, Joonmyun's college rival and ex-best buddies.

After discussing and arguing what to do next, both of them finally decided to meet Sohyun, man-to-man.

They forced and forced the said man to speak the truth and finally he gave in. He said that he teamed up with Ji Na because he hate to see Joonmyun live happily and he loved Kyungsoo. 

Jongdae asked him to tell everything to Kyungsoo but he refused at first since he was afraid that Kyungsoo might hate him forever but a few days later, Sohyun came to Joonmyun's office himself and said that he will tell everything.

Joonmyun asked that what make him suddenly changed his decision and he reasoned that he doesn't want to live in guilty.

One day, as Joonmyun went for work, Kyungsoo as usual played around with her son in the living room. The kid was still not used to be sick that the mother need to guide him every second.

Suddenly, as they were playing together, the door bell rang.

"Eok? Someone's here?" said Kyungsoo, looking at Sehun in surprised where he just shrugged it off.

"Is it Jonginie? Did you invite him to come over and play?" but again, Sehun shook his head since it has been a long time since they haven't meet.

"Okay, that's weird. I don't remember invite any of my friend to come over~" she mumbled alone as she get up from her current place and moved to the door.

She opened the door and her jaws dropped. "S-S-Sohyun-ssi...Wh-what are you doing here?"

Kim Sohyun was there. Right in front of her. A guy who got rejected by her because of another guy named Joonmyun.

"Errr...annyeong?" the man greeted awkwardly which Kyungsoo doesn't know how to respond. She was hesitated whether to invite him in or not but at the end, she ended up letting him in.

Sohyun entered the big house, it's not even surprising since Joonmyun is a CEO but he still amazed. The house is just...beautiful and wonderful. Everything in the house is just perfect. Sohyun wondered who was the architect that successfully made him impressed like this.

"It was Joonmyun's work" As if she could read his mind, Kyungsoo told him. Sohyun just nodded. "Right from the front door, backyard, garden and everything. He was the one who designed it. Amazing, right? I don't know what type of person he is..." just by thinking about her husband, she smiled a little. Another nod from the guest.

"He's a type who could make you smiled ears to ears for sure.." said Sohyun weakly.

I wonder if you will leave as wealthy as this if you were with me, Kyungsoo. Thought him as he sighed heavily.

Kyungsoo lead him to the living room and have him to sit on the sofa as she was about to get some water for him when Sohyun choose to refuse.

"Is he your son?" he asked, pointing at Sehun who was busy colouring on a paper. Kyungsoo nodded with a smile.

"He looked like Joonmyun though..." hard to admit, but it's the fact.

"Yeah... A lot of them said the same.." stated the lady as she patted Sehun's hair.

" Sehun-ah... Would you mind to leave Umma and uncle alone here?" she asked softly where Sehun just nodded and moved to his room.

"Is he...emm you know...speak..err..." Kyungsoo smiled as she understand what Sohyun means.

She shook het head and laugh a little. "No, he isn't mute~" Sohyun looked down, feels like burying his head underground as he felt guilty for saying nonsense.

"It's okay, Sohyun-ssi. I don't mind at all. Well, he just too shy around people other than the people he knows. You never know how active he is. Once you get closer, he will just talk nonstop" chuckled the lady.

"Just like you~" said him and once again Kyungsoo nodded in agreement.

"Yeah...I don't know how he took after us a lot...He was adopted though..." Somehow, Sohyun feels a pang on his chest as he know where the 'us' prefer to. How he wished it was him and Kyungsoo.

"I know..." Kyungsoo widened her eyes in shock as Sohyun responded. Actually, she was expecting a 'Really???' and such but it was vice versa.

"How did you know?" Kyungsoo asked in confusion as she frowned.

"From Yoon Ji Na" 

"What??? You... She... Huh??"

Sohyun sighed heavily. It is the time to reveal the truth. 

"Actually, I have a reason that I came here... I have something important to tell you."

Kyungsoo stared at the guy seriously. What's going on here?

"Ji Na and I...were the one who planned it all" he confessed but the pregnant lady seems blank.

"Plan? What do you mean?"

"You know it... About your husband. Sleep. Hotel. Photo?"

"You mean...you guys trapped him??? To make we seperate?!!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!! DO YOU THINK I WILL RUN TO YOU EVEN IF WE EVER DIVORCE?!! NO, KIM SOHYUN! NO!" Kyungsoo can't hold her tears anymore. She was angry, mad, and guilty. After all she done to Joonmyun.

"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo! To both of you! I'm sorry! That's why I came here! I want to settle this misunderstanding because I don't want to live in guilty! I was blind, Kyungsoo... I was blind for your love.. I really love you, Kyungsoo. That's why when Ji Na asked me about this plan, I just want to destroy this family! But I regret it now... I'm sorry..."

Sohyun's confession made Kyungsoo turned weaker. "You don't know how much he suffered to be ignored...You don't know how many times he cried just to make me talk to him...You don't know how tensioned he was...You don't know how bad I was as a wife...You don't know how worst I treat him after I looked at the photo, Sohyun...You don't know..." she cries ss she leaned her back against the sofa, feeling exhausted.

Just then, they could hear a small and cute voice shouting from the stairs.

"Umma! Why are you crying? Yah! You! Why did you make my Umma cry?!! You rascal! Get out from our house! I'll tell Appa about you!" Sehun pointed his small finger with a cute death glare at Sohyun as he ran to his crying mother.

"Umma...Don't cry~ Appa will be mad at me if you cry~ Please don't cry..." the kid said as he sat on her mother's lap, facing her while wiping Kyungsoo's tears away.

Meanwhile Sohyun, he back away a little. "Kyungsoo...I...I..."

"It's okay, Sohyun. Just go home..."

He bowed his head down. He was a bit dissappointed though but he deserved it.

Sohyun walked slowly, weakly to the main door when he heard a voice calling out his name. He turned around just to see Kyungsoo was smiling at him, carrying Sehun around her arms.

"I forgive you... So, don't be too worry, okay? Thanks for telling by the way~" she said calmly.

Sohyun's eyes started to form tears around. He bowed 90 degree in return when a kid's voice interupted.

"But I'm still going to tell Appa that you make Umma cried!" He looked at Sehun's mad not-so-scary face.

"Yes, sir!" he jokingly created a solute for Sehun followed with a warm laughter after. With that, Sohyun leave the family alone.

On that night, Joonmyun went home early than usual. The truth is, he still scared that his wife might still being mad at him but then, with only a word 'I'm back~', he found that his wife was hugging him tightly and continuously mumbling a sorry at him.

His confusion swayed away as she told him everything that happened that day. Not to forget, Sehun also reported about the mother cried because of that guy and received a praise from his father for protecting his mother. 

 

And that was how they make up with each other. And now, Joonmyun continued his mission to find his bratty son when the bell door rang.

"Oppa~" Kyungsoo sang where her husband running to their main door, mouth keep saying 'I got it I got it I got it' nonstop.

He opened the door where a couple man and lady show up behind the door.

"Good morning. Is this Kim Joonmyun's house?" the man spoke out, reaching his hand to shook with which Joonmyun gladly accepted it.

"Yes, this is Kim Joonmyun's house which is my house. And you are?"

"Oh, sorry for rudeness of mine. My name is Luhan and this is my wife, Minseok..."

 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update guys!! Busy and lazy~ That's me~ ^^ Hahaha! XDD So, how was it? Are you enjoying it? If you are, that's good! If you're not...ermm just pretend that it is enjoyable, okay? XDD Just kidding~ 

Oh, by the way. I have a request~ Could you please share this anywhere? I don't where to share though~ Huhuhu poor me, isn't it? XP