Unexpected Situation Final

Happy Family

"Oh, sorry for the rudeness of mine. My name is Luhan and this is my wife, Minseok..." 

"Actually, we're here to see if is it true that there's a kid named Sehun lives here?" said the man named Luhan calmly meanwhile his wife looked like wanted to cry as she held on Luhan's arm tightly.

Joonmyun frowned as he heard the main reason of why the couple were there. He doesn't remember having Sehun storied him about this two lovely married-couple as his friend or what.

"Sehunnie? Well, if you were talking about a four years old kid named Sehun then, yes he lived here with me and my wife. May I know why do you want to know about my son?" he asked politely as he was well known for that title as an angel, emphasizing the word 'son' without his realizing. Instead of giving a curious face, he managed to plaster a calm smile on his face.

Soon as Joonmyun finished his question, Minseok began to sob. It was a shocking for the young man as he just remained standing there, looking at the couple quietly, wondering if he ever said something that could offend this young lady.

Luhan on the other hand, comforting his wife before continue to answer the other man question.

"Ermm... How do I say this..." he mumbled alone. "Errr... That Sehunnie... You... He was adopted from **** orphanage, am I right?" the guest carefully said. Instead of answering, he gave out a hint question which Joonmyun still couldn't get it.

He gulped. How that he knew about this? Could it be... Ji Na's another trick?? "Y-yes... But how did you know?" he stuttered nervously.

"Actually, we went there for our long-lost son and we heard that he was adopted..by you..." Joonmyun widened his eyes.

"So, you are saying that..." as much as he was shocked, he couldn't continue his words. His tongue stucked in the middle of his sentences.

Luhan nodded, knowing what he would want to say. "Yes, we are Sehun's parents..." he stated, kindly continuing Joonmyun's unfinished sentences.

Just when Joonmyun was about to say something, a cute voice could be heard calling upon his father.

"Appa~ Why are taking so long? Are you mad- Oh? Who is this?" Sehun stopped right after he saw the guests and quickly run behind his father. He peeked at the couple between his father's legs.

Luhan asked if the little boy was 'his' son which Luhan wanted to exclaim as 'their' son as much. Meanwhile Joonmyun, as much he doesn't want to believe to the couple, he just couldn't deny the resemblance between Luhan and Sehun.

Minseok on the other hand, keep crying as she finally met her son, the one she carried in her stomach for nine months ten days. 

Luhan squated down to match Sehun's level only to watch the four years old boy kisses his face on Joonmyun's leg.

"Sehunnie, annyeong~" no respond as what Joonmyun expected. The shy boy is still a shy boy.

The foster father doesn't know what to do. His mind keeps pushing him not to trust the man in front. You don't know how many criminals, kidnappers, liars in this world. But seeing the sad face of Luhan, his body choose not to hear his mind.

"Sehun-ah... Go to him. He is a good guy. Go!" he said to his son as he pushed Sehun to the front gently.

See? He just said that Luhan is a good guy when he doesn't even 100% sure about that.

However, Sehun obeyed his father's word and walked slowly to Luhan. When I mean slowly, it was REALLY slow. He was afraid, frightened and nervous that he doesn't dare to look at Luhan and Minseok.

It's not like the couple have a very scary and frightening face. No! It was even the opposite! Luhan has a very pretty face for a man just like Sehun meanwhile Minseok, she has the cutest face ever.

But just like people say; don't judge a book by it's cover~

Unfortunately, the chance for Luhan and Minseok to get closer with their real son disappeared just like that as Luhan acted on the wrong step.

The man suddenly carried the frightened boy without any warning which caused Sehun shocked and wailing loudly.

Ignoring the loud voice, Luhan passed him to his wife who quickly get him and attacked him with thousands kisses. How they missed him so much.

Joonmyun doesn't know what to do as he tried to understand the couple's situation. He sure that they must be missing their son that much but Sehun was crying. Badly crying. He stoned.

"Uwaaaaaa~!!! Appa~!!! I'm scared~!! Uwaaaaaa~!! Appa!! Help me!! I'm scared~ Appa!!! Don't…don't sell me... I promised I will hear you from now.. Don't sell me... Uwaaaaa~!!!"

What should I do now.. Should I take him from them now? But they must be missed him so much.. Oh god.. What should I do...

"Uwaaaaaa~!!! Appa!!!!! Let.Me.Go!!! Let me go let me go!! Uwaaaaaaaa~!!! Umma!!!!!!"

Sehun's cries are getting louder. Kyungsoo stopped folding the clothes as she heard her precious son crying and calling out her name. She hardly getting up from her seat with the big belly of her and walked out the room where she was.

"Oppa... What are you doing? Sehun's crying like a mad! Can't you hear him?" she scolded her husband as she walked towards Joonmyun where she found out that Sehun was on a woman's arms and Joonmyun just looked at her with an unreadable expression.

"Um...Umma~!!" she ran to Sehun and quickly grabbed him from Minseok. It's not like she was being rude but her son needs her right now.Beside, she doesn't know the real situation here so they can't blame the pregnant lady at all. She immediately calmed Sehun in her arms.

Joonmyun feels guilty to see this situation. He could understand that Minseok felt hurt because of Kyungsoo's act. 

"Come in. Let's talk inside" he suggested and led the couple to the guest room.

Now the two couples were in the guest room. No one was talking it was so tense and awkward. Sehun was fall asleep after being tired out of crying on Kyungsoo's lap.

"Wait a minute. I'm just going to place Sehun in his room and make you some drinks" said Kyungsoo breaking the silence. Once again, she get up from her seat and carried Sehun when Joonmyun halted his wife.

"Wait. Let me carried him. Mind to remind you that you're pregnant, honey..." 

"It's okay, Oppa. You can't just leave the guests alone~"

"Then you stay here. I won't allow you to carry him with that big stomach of yours.Upstair." Joonmyun stated firmly without any hesitation.

Kyungsoo pouted in defeat. Well, her husband got the point. Sehun's room was upstairs. Even walking ALONE had been already difficult for Kyungsoo, what make it possible with Sehun?

"But I need to make a drink though..." she muttered alone but Joonmyun heard it though. She passed Sehun toher husband where he sighed heavily.

Joonmyun turned to his guests. "Emm... Mr and Mrs Lu. I'm sorry but...would you mind if we leave you for a while? Err...we're having some trouble here..." Mr Kim asking a favor. The Lu family abruptly nodded, understanding. It's not like they didn't listen to what they were arguing about.

"Thank you... Just a second, okay?" another nodded from both of them before Joonmyun brought Sehun to his room.

Then, Kyungsoo left with the guests. Awkwardly she asked. "Oh, I didn't catch your name yet. Mind to tell me?"

"My name is Minseok. Lu Minseok" 

"Lu Han"

The couples shook hands with each other with smile on their faces. "Kim Kyungsoo"

"So, what's your purpose of coming here? We don't know each other, don't we?" 

The couple look at each other before shaking their head stimultaneously. "Let's talk about this once your husband is here. It will be easier" said Luhan, not so rude as he showed a smile.

"Oh, okay then... So...drinks?"

"Any will do" with that, Kyungsoo went to the kitchen and left the couple alone.

Minseok stared at her husband with wet eyes. "Han..."

"Shhh... It's okay... I'm sure they will understand. They looked kind though..." Luhan comforted his wife as he kissed Minseok's forehead. Minseok just nodded as a respond.

It took less than 5 minutes before Joonmyun finished handling his son and Kyungsoo to serve the drink for the guests. Now, the four of them settled themselves on the sofas in that big room. Luhan and Minseok sat next to each other as Joonmyun sat on the opposite side and next to him was his wife, Kyungsoo.

"So... Back to the main topic?" Joonmyun asked after they took a sip of the drinks.

Luhan and Minseok nodded. "As we told you before, we are Sehun's real parents.."

"Wait..what?" Joonmyun could feel a grip tightened on his hand where Kyungsoo was holding him.

He turned to her just to see a confusion on her face as if she wanted an explanation right on that time. He just smiled weakly in returned and back to look at Luhan who continued his talk.

"We came from China which is my hometown and where we lived before. We've losing Sehun 10 days after he was born. We don't know where to find him"

"My husband has a lot of enemies. He came from a wealthy family and has a big company which was working very well. One of his enemies lost his company because of his own failure but he took it as my husband's fault. He decided to revenge by taking my son and sent him somewhere"

"We called the police and with their helps, that guy finally arrested. Actually, he surrendered himself that we never expected for. He told everything about what he has done except for the location of our son"

"We're happy that the criminal was found but the moment we know that the location was untold, we've lost our hope. He said that he doesn't remember the place since he was in hurry..." the Kim saw that Minseok's face turned darker. They let them continued.

"It took us about half a year to gain our strength. I even stopped with my business and passed it to my friend to search for our son. I worked part time as a waiter in a restaurant on the night. From early in the morning till my work time, we looked at every orphanage in China and that's make us took all the two years and a half which mean, Sehun was 3"

"We don't know where to start since he's not there in China. At the end..We decided to start with Korea which happened to be my hometown"

"I think we're lucky because the orphanage that led us to you was only the fourth orphanage we went!"

The story end as Kyungsoo pointed out a question. "I'm sorry if this may sound like I don't believe on you story but...how are you so sure that our Sehun is YOUR Sehun?" she asked where Luhan calmly smiled at her question.

"I know you will point that out, sooner or later" the man said before he opened up the zip of a bag which he brought along with him. Luhan then took out a piece of photo and handed it to the other couple.

Joonmyun took it with his right hand as he frowned in curious. The same expression went on Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo leaned to her husband to look at the photo together and they found a familiar necklace on the photo.

"This..."

Luhan smiled again.

"I'm sure that both if you was aware with that necklace"

The Kim couple nodded slowly as they kept their eyes on the picture.

"That necklace is one and only in this world. I tried to make sure if your son is ours like what you just said and as conclusion, the moment I squated down to match his level, I was 100% sure that he is our Sehun because he wore this necklace"

Joonmyun and Kyungsoo couldn't do anything but remain quiet. They admitted the necklace was there since they took him from the orphanage. Actually, they still couldn't believe that they will lose Sehun- their precious son who they took care for years- just in mere seconds. It's not like they 'couldn't', they just hate to admit that the couple in front of them was the real parents of Sehun.

"Oppa..." Kyungsoo stared at her husband with her big eyes glittered with tears. Joonmyun wiped away her tears as he tried to smile and assuring her that everything's fine although he too, feel heavy to let his son go.

"So...what do you want to do..?" Joonmyun asked calmly.

Luhan let out a smile as he feels impressed of the other man that he could managed to maintain his calm face. "As what I know you would you expect to, we want to claim him as ours and bring him to us back"

"NO! YOU CAN'T!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TAKING HIM BACK?!! HE LIVES WITH US SO HE'S OURS!!" the pregnant mother eagerly stand up and burst out.

Well, you can't blame her. She was pregnant and she couldn't control her emotions. Joonmyun calmed and sit his wife. "Honey...the baby..." he reminded her gently. 

"But...."

"Shhh...Let me handle this, okay?" Kyungsoo nodded obediently. She breath in and out to calm herself. She gave all her trust on her husband.

"Sorry about the sudden act of my wife. I hope you understand..."

"It's okay. We do understand. Just say that which mother willing to let their child which they took care for years go to other people's hands, right?" Minseok sent a weak smile. She knows the feeling of losing her own son. But as much as she doesn't want Kyungsoo to feel it, she want her son back.

"And so do I... I want to hold my son.. I want to hug him... I want to be notice by him that I was exist... I want him to call me 'mom'... Can't I get the feeling of being a mother? 10 days...only 10 days that I got to-..." the cute mother cried in her husband's embrace. No matter how hard she tried to sound strong, she is just weak and fragile mother who desperately want her son back.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but to cry along and now, the husbands were busy comforting and calming their wives down.

They keep in that state until a bulb lightened in the smartest guy's head. Joonmyun broke the cries. "Mr Lu-"

"Just call me Luhan"

"Okay then. Luhan-ssi, may I asked you a few questions?" 

Luhan knitted his brow in confusion and so do the two wives. He just nodded in curious.

"Sure! Whatever you want..."

"Good! Okay, first question. You said that you came from China, didn't you?" Luhan nodded. "So, where are you living right now?"

Luhan gulped. Is he trying to test us if we are qualified to grow Sehun as a parent? 

"We...I...Since we just arrived here in Korea for few weeks, and I haven't found any work yet, so we stayed Minseok's friend's house...But! If you are worried about how are we going to take care of Sehun, please don't be! I'll try my best to find a work as soon as possible!" said Luhan enthusiastically.

"No-"

"Please... Let us live with Sehun... I...I don't have anybody except from him... P-please... I beg you..." Joonmyun eyes widened as Minseok suddenly pleaded as her face kissed the floor with tears unstoppable flowing through her chubby cheeks.

"No no no! Please don't be like this. Luhan-ssi, get your wife up!"

"Actually, I was about to do the same. Please... We beg your merciness!"

With that, Luhan followed his wife's action which only make Joonmyun massaged his temple.

"Look.. That is what I want to say, okay? To let you stay with Sehun. Now, could you please get up? I don't want to make it look like I am very very evil like a devil~"

As they heard what Joonmyun was saying, Luhan and Minseok immediately lifted up their head unbelief. Followed by Kyungsoo who turned her head to her husband in shock.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Oppa!! What are talking about?!! Are you going to let Sehun go??" Kyungsoo scolded and hit her husband on his shoulder.

And now, Joonmyun feels dizzy. Oh god.. Why can't these people hear him first? He sighed, tired of all these dramas.

"Honey... Hit me or do whatever you want to me after I explain...okay? And both of you, stand up and I'll tell you my plan" instructed Mr Kim firmly.

Like it or not, the three of them obeyed to Joonmyun. The Lu couple back to their seat as Kyungsoo stopped hitting her husband.

"Good! Isn't it easy to follow?" they bit their lips in ashamed and Joonmyun feels like laughing and took their faces in picture right now. But no! This is not a play time.

Joonmyun let out a small cough to control his laughter.

"So, as what I say earlier. I'm planning to let you live with Sehun..." Luhan and Minseok's faces turned brighter meanwhile Kyungsoo was the otherwise. "But!-"

Just with one word, the opposite happened; the couple with a darker faces as Kyungsoo turned brighter. 

"-when I say you could live with him, that doesn't mean that we're going to let you take Sehun from us..."

"Excuse you..what? How are we gonna do that?"

Joonmyun smiled. It seems like his plan's gonna working! "Let me straight to the point. You are going to live here with us. Okay, discussion kkeut! That's it! Aha! Clever, aren't we?"

"Huh??"

"Haahhh??"

"What???"

Mr Kim self facepalmed. "Is that really hard to understand?" they nodded in unison. Another facepalmed and head down. He then turned to his wife and questioned. "Even you, honey?" she nodded. Third facepalmed and sigh.

"Okay, let me explained. Luhan-ssi, you told me that you were staying at your wife's friend's house, right?" he nodded. "So now, I am inviting you and your wife to stay and move in here with us, so that you could live with your son with us, being separate with him either. You got that?" he nodded for the second time and then, silence.

The three of them still looking at Joonmyun for a further explanation. "What?" the planner exclaimed. "What?? Why are you looking at me?"

"That's it? That's it??? Really Oppa? That's it??" asked Kyungsoo as she dropped her jaws unbelief.

"Well...yeah..? What more do you want? Simple, isn't it? You guys could stay with Sehun and Sehun won't separated with us~ Oh! Another thing! Luhan! I would like you to work with me! Be my partner, would you?" in daze, Luhan nodded.

With that, Luhan and Minseok moved in to Joonmyun's house and Luhan worked with Joonmyun as what he planned~

-Finish-

 

-------------------------------------------

A/N: So!!! It's finally end!!!! How was the ending?? BADDDDDDD!!!! I KNOW IT IS!!! That's why I thought for an epilogue~ It's not the final one actually but it has been a long long long time ago that I updated this story, so I feel the urge to update this today... If I continue with the epilogue in this chapter, it will be a little bit long~ So, don't worry ^^ a bonus chapter for you soon~ And again, sorry for the late update!! And congrats for those who could predict about the Xiuhan couple~