Unexpected Situation I

Happy Family

"Umma! Look at this!" a little boy called his mother as his hand fully covered with sand.

"Eoh? What is it Sehunnie? Wahhh~ It's beautiful~ Is it a castle?" asked the said mother named Kyungsoo, praising the son's art of sandcastle as she prepared a breakfast outdoor.

Sehun who was playing with the sand outside their big house (more like a mansion) nodded proudly.

"Aigoo~ My son has grown up~ You can be an architect when you grow bigger, Sehunnie~ So, who's the owner of the castle? Is it our family?"

"Aniyo~" Sehun shook his head severally, making the 6 month pregnant mother to frown, still preparing. Then the little boy continued with his cute and adorable lisp, "It's my castle and Jonginie~"

"Jonginie? Aww I see you got a little friend nowadays~ Ohh Umma is going to be lonely here~" joked Kyungsoo, faking a sad face which made the 3 years old boy innocently felt guilty and ran to his mother, sobbing as he hate to see his mother sad.

"Nooooo~ I won't let Umma to be lonely~ Don't cry~ Uwaaaa~ I don't want to see Umma cry~ Mianhae Umma~ I won't be friend with Jonginie anymore~ Uwaaa~"

Kyungsoo squated down (on the level she managed to since her big stomach is making her hard to move) and hugged the crying son, chuckling.

"Sehun-ah... Umma is just kidding okay~ Don't take it serious~ See? Umma isn't crying at all! It was only you who cry, am I right?" she took Sehun's head which is hiding on her shoulder to look up at her face.

"B-but..but... Uwaaa~" can't even finishing his words, Sehun just continued to cry and whining even louder meanwhile Kyungsoo just couldn't help herself but to laugh lightly on her innocent son and his cuteness.

"Arasseo, arasseo~ Umma won't do that again, okay? Shhhh~ Big boy can't cry~ If you cry, then how are you going to protect your little sibling?"

As the mother mentioned about his soon-to-be born little brother/sister, Sehun immediately stopped sobbing.

"Little baby..." he muttered as he slowly and carefully caressed Kyungsoo's stomach. The mother let out a smile as she patted her son's head gently.

"Yes Sehunnie~ Your little baby.. Now go back to play as I finish preparing for your breakfast, okay?"

Sehun nodded and pleasedly to obey the command. He went back to his sandcastle as the mother continued her work.

Not taking about 10 minutes, the preparation is almost done yet Kyungsoo hasn't see her husband's shadow.

"Sehun-ah~ Do you want to help me?" she called her busy playing son as the boy turned around. "Ne?"

"Try to take a look at your Appa upstairs! I guess he hasn't wake up yet~" she said when suddenly both of the mother and son could hear a voice from inside the house.

"And try to guess who is awake already~"

The head of the Kim's family shown up with the sweetest angel smile ever.

"Appa~!!!" Sehun shouted as he ran to his Appa happily and jumped on him excitedly.

"Aigoo-ya uri Sehunnie~ You looked so happy today, huh? Appa's back is going to break apart because someone jump too hard~ Do you know who is that someone~?" joked Joonmyun.

"Aangg~ Appa~" as Sehun is smart enough for a 3 years old kis to understand his father's tricky words, he hide his head on Joonmyun's shoulder to cover his embarrassement.

"Hahaha! Ayyy so cute~" the father ruffled his hair messing with it, as he kissed Sehun's cheek continuously.

"Aahhhh~ Appa~ It's gross~" complained Sehun, defending himself from the rain kisses with his tiny hands.

"Gross?? Who teach you that word, little boy? Humm?" Joonmyun jokingly fake a mad face but Sehun just shrugged it off, knowing that it's not scary at all.

To Sehun, mad Kyungsoo Umma is mad... But mad Joonmyun Appa is not~

"Aigooo~ Ppoppo!" he demanded a kiss on lips from Sehun and luckily he got it before bringing his son down.

Kyungsoo just watched the lovey-dovey scene between her husband and son from the side. It was the greatest moment ever for her.

As Sehun was on his feet back, he went to the other side of table, getting ready to enjoy the meal before being warn by his scary mother.

"Kim Sehun... What do you do before you eat~?" she asked kindly yet an alarmed tone could be heard.

Sehum gulped as he keeped thinking on the answer. He frowned hardly making Joonmyun chuckling on the other side yet Kyungsoo still wearing a scary face.

The little boy then looked at his dirty hand and finally got the answer. "Ah! Hand washing!!"

Kyungsoo finally smiled, making the kid let out a sigh of relief loudly. Joonmyun just laughed even more.

"Good boy~ Now, go wash your hand so that we could start eating~"

"Ne~" answered him as he jumped out from his chair.

The moment when Sehun is out of the sight, Joonmyun could no longer hold his laughter and let it out loud.

"Hahahahah!! You are too strict, honey~ You  just could see how frightened he was just now~ Hahahah!"

"Yeah~ I admit it~ But it's the way to discipline your brat son~"

"Hey, he is not a brat~ He listened a lot, didn't he? And correction! He is not MY son, he is OUR~"

"Okay, okay~ Let's stop this cheesiness before I couldn't handle it anymore..."

Joonmyun pouted to his wife's words. "Well, I didn't get my proper good morning kiss yet~"

Kyungsoo rolled her eyes annoyed yet she like it though. "Erghhh brattt~" she give a peck on the other's cheek.

"And you love this brat~" Joonmyun said the-matter-of-fact and kissed Kyungsoo in her lips in a blink of eye.

"Ahhh Oppa~~ (Kyungsoo called Joonmyun 'Oppa' since Joonmyun was older and Kyungsoo feel uncomfortable to call him 'Honey' ir other sweet nicknames)"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! I didn't brush my teeth yet~" he stated and run away before Kyungsoo could ever hit him the the spoon she held.

"Ewwww~ Grosssss!!!"

"Okay, now I know who did Sehun get the word 'gross' from~" he teased his wife.

"Oppa! Stop teasing!"

"Oh no no no! You're not going to catch me with that big stomach of yours~ Okay~ I'm sorry~"

Joonmyun quickly stopped his wife from running to catch him just to get her revenge by hitting him. He ran to his wife and...

"Ouch!" he turned his head just to see a satisfied face on Kyungsoo's as he rubbed his aching head.

"Owh.. What a naughty girl we have here~" the husband smirked and his fingers started to dance around Kyungsoo's waist.

Kyungsoo laughed in forced since it is very ticklish as she could feel tears coming from her eyes.

"Ahahaha!! Oppa! S-stop it~! It's t-tickle~"

"What~? Why did I can't hear the word 'please'~?"

"Ahaha!! Ahh p-please~"

"No 'sorry' words~?"

"Ahahaha!! Okay~ Okay~ I'm s-sorr- ahh!! Oppa!!" she shouted as Joonmyun (un)accidentally hit the most sensitive spot of her.

Just when Joonmyun was about to tease his wife little big longer, the hungry son of his halted the parents' sweet moment. (More like Kyungsoo's torture time which  Joonmyun gladly enjoy)

"Emm Umma, Appa... When are we going to eat? Errr.. I'm little bit starving here..." said Sehun, looking up at his not-so-tall parents.

"Oh, Sehunnie... Since when that you were here?" Joonmyun asked as he released his hand out of Kyungsoo, feeling embarrassed to his son. Sehun just shrugged it off as Kyungsoo told him to have a seat.

And again, that was the best morning ever and it was Sunday which is only the day that Joonmyun could spent his time and day as a perfect husband and father for his family.

Kim Joonmyun is a CEO in JMKS company, one of the famous company in Asia. Working hard from early in the morning until midnight wasn't a waste since he managed to be with his family on Sunday.

Joonmyun just treasured his family a lot. He will anything for his family and now, the happiness increased just in 3 month with the additional of his new family members. 

The father smiled widely as he imagined having his own little baby on his arms. It must be cute.. Joonmyun wanted to experience the moment. That moment on carrying a new born baby.

The family began their breakfast which specially made by the pregnant lady. It's simple though. Sandwiches with cheese amd hams in it. But it took Kyungsoo double time as her big stomach wasn't helping at all. 

As they were enjoying the sandwiches, taking a big mouth of it, Sehun broke the warm silence.

"Umma! Can I have an orange juice now? Pleaseeee~"

"Eok? I thought I bring it here already~" said the mother.

"Pleasseee~" Sehun blinked his eyes for a few times, overload his aegyo. That little kid sure know how to plead his parents. Who could stand with his cuteness? 

Kyungsoo smiled as she get up from her seat when Joonmyun cut her movement.

"Kim Sehun. Why don't you get it by yourself?" and this time, a strict father came by. Sehun gulped as he bows his head down in guilty.

Oh, did I say 'mad Joonmyun Appa is not' just now? Hahah I guess it's wrong then~ Mad parents ARE mad~

"Oppa... It's okay~ I can go get it~" Kyungsoo tried to calm her husband. 

"No! You're not going! Kim Sehun! You are big boy! You should go get your things by yourself! You can't always depend on others!" scolded Joonmyun.

Well, it's not that the man was really that angry. He just mean to worry about his pregnant wife's safety. But somehow, Kyungsoo found it strange for Joonmyun that he suddenly be overprotective of her. It's only a small matter but Joonmyun made it looked as it is a BIG matter.

He was just find before, though...It's strange...  thought Kyungsoo as she frowned.

"I'm s-sorry...." and with that, the kid began to sob. 

"Oppa, he was just 3 years old.. It's okay~ I'll go get it.."

It was just a few step away from her seat when Joonmyun suddenly grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist gently,telling her not to leave with a sad face.

What's wrong with him?

"Joonmyun... I'm just going to the kitchen okay~ It's not that I'm going to fight with a gang or what~" the young mother tried to joke. She let out a warming smile, assuring him that it's nothing.

"And I think you should comfort your little son there~ You looked so scary, you know~ I bet that it was the first time that he ever seen that side of you~ Oh, try to talk about his new friend~ He talked about that to me earlier" whispered Kyungsoo, making his husband sighed in defeat. He just never win again his lovely wife. NEVER.

Kyungsoo chuckled at his cute sigh before went in the house, getting the juice for Sehun.

As she lost in sight, Joonmyun turned to his son who just keep his head down awkwardly. Despite of being afraid to make an eye contact with his father, he seeked a little to watch his father face but then quickly low it back as before after he saw that Joonmyun was looking at him.

"Sehunnie..."

No respond.

"Sehun-ah~"

Yet again, no reply.

"Kim Sehun... Will you please look at me?" Joonmyun tried to sound as soft and gentle as he could. But not good enough to make the kid stop being afraid of his own father.

Kim Joonmyun hate this. He never want to be a scary father. He is known as an angel father ever but the incident earlier made him, kind like, mad.. Even he, himself don't why.

"I say, pleaseee~?" he pleaded, and finally Sehun responded but still, frightening face could be seen, obvious and clearly.

"There you are~ I thought you don't want to listen at me again~" the father played a child-like tone, jokingly pout but it seems like Sehun was afraid enough to not understand the joke.

"I...I'm sorry..." he apologised yet again and again.

Feeling guilty as ever, he sighed. Now what? Sehun took every of his words seriously! Where is the kind, angel-like father has gone? Joonmyun mentally slapped himself. 

"Look sweetie... Appa is sorry, okay? I shouldn't scolded you like that~ I'm just worried for your mother~ Let's make up! Appa will buy you a new toy next week! Is that okay?"

Hearing the suggestion, Sehun's face brightened and that showed a good result making Joonmyun releaved...a lot.

I never know that kids acted like a pregnant lady.. Their mood swing so fast! 

"Now, Umma said that you have a new friend? Who is it?" Joonmyun tried to change the subject and it worked! Sehun turned even brighter as the father mentioned about his friend.

"Oh! His name is Jonginnie! Do you want to know? He was really dark! Hahaha! But well, he is handsome!"

"Jinjja? Hahah! Sehunnie~ How nice you are, praising him after you said a bad thing about him! Hahaha~ By the way, since when that you've become a friend of his? When did you guys meet?"

"Emm when is it? About three days ago? Umma walked me to the park nearer! We meet at that park~"

Responding to his son, Joonmyun just nodded as Sehun storied excitedly. "Ahhh~ Oh, talk about your Umma, I wonder what make her took it so long~" Joonmyun took a look at his watch on his wrist.

10 minutes has passed though...

"Should we take a look at her?" suggested the father with a smile. Sehun nodded rapidly and jumped off his chair.

Joonmyun may looked calm but deep in his heart, no o e knows how worried he is. He feels like his heart is going to jumped out of his body.

He opened his arms, catching Sehun's small body with them and carried him as they moved to the kitchen.

"Sehunnie, let's call your Umma~" whispered the father on Sehun's tiny ear. The little boy nodded and started to call his mother loudly.

"Umma~!!"

Joonmyun also joined in together.

"Honey~ Where are you~" the man sang with his angelic voice.

To their surprised, the father and son saw Kyungsoo was sitting on the floor, her back leaning on one of the cabinet, hands gripping on her stomach, groaning in pain. Blood could be seen running down between her legs.

"Kyungsoo!!" Joonmyun quickly let Sehun down and rushing towards his wife.

"Honey, what happened?" he asked panickly to his wife.

Kyungsoo look at him, her face was full of sweat. "H-hurt.. I-it's hurt... My s-stomach is h-hurting, O-oppa..." she tightened her grip and another hand caught Joonmyun's arm. Kyungsoo closed her eyes tightly as she was trying to hold the pain.

"Wait, I'm going to get my key. Breath in and breath out, okay? Keep in doing that ! Sehun, you stay here! Wait for me!" commanded Joonmyun hurriedly. He dashed to the upstairs, getting his car key in his bedroom.

Meanwhile, Sehun just stood beside his pain mother. He couldn't grasped the situation here. All that he saw is blood. Blood is everywhere! He stuned.

Sehun stares Kyungsoo's face who was looking at him too, giving her best to smile at him but the pain is just too much.

So this is what Oppa worried about...

"Wait a minute, Umma.." he said flatly then when to somewhere that his mother couldn't see him anymore.

It's only take him less then a minute to come back with a few sheet of tissues. Sehun walked closer to his mother and wipe her sweaty face. Kyungsoo was touched that she managed to smile weakly at her son.

Another few seconds passed with Joonmyun running to the two of them.

"Sehun, get in the car!" another command and Sehun just being an obedient kid, followed his words.

"Hang on... I'll get you to the hospital as fast as I can.." Joonmyun slowly carried the pregnant woman in bridal style. Knowing that the weight would be double, he just doesn't care about it anymore. All that he want is just one. For Kyungsoo to be safe.

As they get in the car, Joonmyun pressed the pedal harsly, making the car drove faster. Once, he looked at Kyungsoo who winced in pain. He took her hand, letting his wife tighten her grip on his.

"I'm sorry...I should listen to you..." she uttered weakly when the other just shut her off.

"Shhhh don't talk. You'll just lose your energy. Keep breath in and out. Everything is going to be alright..." said the man calmly yet he is, too, worried about the posibblity of what could happen next.

Soon enough, they arrived at the destination. Joonmyun fastened his steps as Sehun followed quietly from behind.

 

----------------------------------------

A/N : Actually, I was thinking to write this in one-shot but it seems longer that I thought.. So, I decided to make it chaptered! ^^ It isn't really much chapter though~ But I hope you like it~