Part 3

When Luhan Is Jealous

As Suho told him to, Kris was looking for the upset Luhan. Who was at the playground, hiding behind the slide. Slowly and quietly Kris walked up to Luhan, quickly sat and held onto Luhan's wrist so he wouldn't run away.

"Let go you over-grown dragon!" yelled Luhan

"No..first listen to me" said Kris "Xiuminnie, as you would call him, is dead.."

"W-What!! What do you mean dead?! He was alive when I lefted!"

"No no, just sit and shut your mouth..Xiuminnie..died because of a broken heart. After you lefted Xiumin cried.. like a,uhhh river! Yea he was crying like a river! Suho tried to calm him down, Xiuminnie did but after a few minutes Xiuminnie died! Like poof! And..dying isn't my style you know."

Too shocked to know that his beloved hyung, best friend, best buddy "died" Luhan was silent, took up all the information, then cried.

"K-Kris!" cried Luhan "Why did Xiuminnie die?!!! He said he was going to stay with me forever!! T-Take me to Xiuminnie so I can see him for one last time!!!"

"Oh..okay I guess"

Kris stood up with Luhan's wrist in his right hand and began their way to the, almost ex, Xiuhan Tree. They climb all the way the hill with Luhan shoving Kris hand and running while screaming Xiumin's name, and Kris casually walking behind.

"Xiumin!!!!" yelled Luhan "No you can't die!! Don't die on me! You promised me that when we grow up we will become the world's best soccer players!! Wake up!!"

"Luhan" hissed Suho "Stop! He's just tired from crying so much, he's fully much alive so shhhhh!"

"Really! Baozi you're alive! Then..Kris" said Luhan while pointing his index finger at Kris "You lied!"

"You wouldn't have come if I didn't say that" shrugged Kris

"Well!! You could have told me something not so...bad!"

"Whatever, you came here anyway..soooooooo it doesn't matter..

With begin said Luhan quickly squat down, infront of Suho who was still holding Xiumin, and took Xiumin in his arms, then slowly rocked them back and forth. With the uncomfortable passed from Suho to Luhan. Xiumin woke up to find Luhan looking down on him with his sparkly doe-eyes.

"L-Luhan" said Xiumin as got out Luhan's embrace "I-I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you..please don't hate me.."

"I am upset!" shierked Luhan "But...I can let it go if you give me a kiss!"

"Ewwwww" said Chen "I feel so bad for Xiuminnie!"

"Shut your face up!" yelled Luhan "So! Xiumin! Kiss?"

"I don't know L-Luge..it's a little weird.."

"Fine! I won't forgive you then, I still hate you" pouted Luhan

Xiumin's cat eyes widened "L-Luge! I-I'll give a k-kiss!"

"Okay then! You will be forgiven!!"

"Kkaebsong.."

"Shut your face too Baekhyun!"

 

 

 

  

 

 

Complete! ^^ Thank you staying with me this long! ^^ If you haven't notice I changed the plot! ^^

- Sorry for the mistakes

- Enjoyed?

- Comments? ^^

- See you in another Fanfic! <3