Part 2

When Luhan Is Jealous

Chen's and Luhan's fight ended with Chen as the winner.

"Hahahaha! Xiuminnie gets to play with me now! Hahaha Luhan! In your girly face!" mocked Chen.

"No.." said Luhan as he walked slowly so Xiumin "Nooooo! Xiumin is mine! You can't take him! He's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Tell Minnie!"

"I'm sorry Lu-ge.." stated Xiumin "But ChenChen won.."

"What! Now you're calling the camel by a nickname!? I thought nicknames are only for you and me!"

"But Lu-ge..Chen..Chen won..fair and square.."

"Nooooo! You can't play with Chen and them!"

"And why not!" replied Tao "Xiuminnnie can play with anyone!"

"Yea!" butted in Chanyeol.

"Oh goodness! Luhan you like Xiuminnie tooooooooooooooooooooo much!" lectured Chen "I bet on my bootiful voice that you can't live without a day of Xiuminnie. Fine! You can have Xiuminnie..but! He still gets to play with us, either you like it or not! Got that girly boy?"

"Okay! And don't call me girly boy, you camel!"

"Lu-ge..it's not nice to call people names, and-and I happen to like ChenChen so far.."

And with that begin said Chen smiled like he won a life time of pudding and Luhan doe-eyes widened like he just heard that Xiumin moved away from him.

"F-fine! If you like Chen so much go be his new best friend! I don't want to talk to you no more! I hate you!" yelled Luhan as he ran away from the Xiuhan Tree.

"C-Chen what did I do?" asked Xiumin worried "Is Luhhan mad? Does hate me? B-but I didn't do anything!"

"Awww Xiumniie" said Suho as he stood up to hug Xiumin "I think he just a little upset that you liked Chen more at that moment than him."

"B-but Lu-ge said he h-hate me.." whispered Xiumin, then tears start streaming down his chubby face "W-what if Lu-fe hates me so much and-and don't want to see me and don't want to be my best friend no more?"

"X-Xiuminnie" said Lay "Don't cry..you're going to make me cry.." 

"B-but I miss Lu-ge already and so much! I want to see Lu-ge even if he hates me.."

Suho held Xiumin, rocking him back and forth while rolling circles on Xiumin's small back till Xiumin fell asleep with tears tainted on his face.

"Kris" whispered Suho with Xiumin still in his arms

"What?" answered Kris

"Go find Luhan and tell him the situation"

"Do you want me to tell him then have a fight?"

"No! You dummy just go find Luhan."

"Whatever you say Gradnpa."

"Hey don't call me that Angry Bird! Just go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

So like heyyyyy! ^^ Aha uhhh..yea that's all I got..heyyyyy! ^^ Well now byeeeee!

Sorry for the mistakes

Leave Comments? <3

Check this out for me? ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/718034/the-happy-xiuhan-corner-luhan-xiumin-randomness-xiuhan-lumin