Come with me

Angel (into your world)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pSehun stood in shock when he saw the blonde boy in front of him.

 

 

"You're the boy my dreams!" He said shocked.

 

 

He was in love with the boy from his dreams and now he gets to meet him in reality that's amazing. But one thing questioned him. Why did the boy who didn't know each other have dreams about him? No one knows, not even Sehun himself.

Sehun took a moment to examine the smaller boy figure. He had a small slim frame probably from the lack of eating, blonde hair that was fading away to brunette colored hair and the face of a cute little deer. His wasn't bad either as the younger checked out the olders . An idea came in his mind lookung at the helpless boy.

 

 

"Come stay with me!" Sehun simply said to a rather shocked Luhan.

 

 

Yes he had just met the boy. But it was the freaking boy from his dream he had fallen in love with. Luhan stared a Sehun in the eyes trying to figure out if he was serious or not? Because who the actual would ask a complete stranger to live with them, a homeless one at that.

 

 

"What?" Luhan questioned.

 

 

 

"Come with me and stay with me!" Sehun repeated himself.

 

 

Luhan averted his eyes frim Sehun and slowly got up off up off the floor. He wanted to run away but at the same time wanted to say yes. He was in a dilemma. Should he go back to his home and possibly run back into those two men or stay in a nice warm home with a man he just met. As Luhan weighed his options the second one was sounding more and more appealing to him. He made his descion.

 

 

"I will only come with you if you don't hurt me physically, mentally and emotionally like-" Luhan didn't finish his sentence not fully trusting the boy in front of him.

 

 

Sehun smiled. He was going to bring his dream boy home to live with him and Joonmyeon he couldn't be more happy.

 

 

"Okay as soon as I finish volunteering for the day we can leave!" Sehun said giving the boy his now cold meal he forgot he had.

 

 

Sehun was determined to make this boy fall in love with him just like in his dreams. He smiled as he walked back over to Jessica to help out with the rest. Doing nice things had its reward. It being Luhan.

 

--

 

"Sehun-ah come here I have something to give you?!" Luhan shouted.

 

 

Sehun walked over to his boyfriend and set the smaller boy on his lap as he sat down. Luhan was his dream and he couldn't be more luckier to have him as a lover. He pecked the smallers lips and gave hime his full attention.

 

 

"Sehun-ah happy birthday I got you a whale plushie and my second gift to you is..." The smaller whispered in his boyfriends ear seductively. "You can have my body anyway you want it!"

 

 

Sehun blushed slightly at his erted boyfriend. He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter