of shopping, blonde hair and baby deer

Angel (into your world)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yes Jongdae please inform the rest of the employees that they have the rest of the week off." Sehun talked through the phone.

"Jinjja?! You're giving us the rest of the week off!"

"Yes now go enjoy yourself I have to go."

"Thank you Mr. Oh sir!"

Beep. The call endes. Sehun picked up hos chopsticks once more and finished eating his breakfast. He was going to take Luhan shopping, along with Yixing and Joonmyeon (being the reason he have the employees the rest of the week off.)

"So Luhan we're going shopping today. Is there any place you want to visit afterwards?" Sehun asked a very quiet Luhan.

The boy wasn't used to eating at a table . th anyone that cared about his well being. He admits it was pretty damn nice. He thought the question in his head. A place I want to go? Hmm... Ah ha!

"I want to go to nasam tower and put of those lock things. Ms. Kim told me how her husband and son went up their a couple years ago and put a lock. I want to do one also." 

Yixing smiled at the fellow Chinese boy and became curious. How did someone as cute and lovable as him end up homeless? he'll never know until the boy is ready to open up and share his story and experiance.

"Okay we can do that." Sehun wiped his mouth with a cloth and stood up plate in hand. "Then we can go by the hair place and re-dye that blonde hair of yours."

Luhan blushed slightly and set his chopsticks down. Today was going to be a fun exprience for him since he left China and he was determined to enjoy it. 

The clock read 12:45 p.m. nobody knew what time they were leaving except. Sehun of course. 

"Every we'll be heading our in 15 minutes so you don't have a lot of time " Sehun informed everyone.

Luhan smiled and slightly blushed remembering what happened earlier. He doesn't know why he had the urge to kiss Sehun, but he did. "Why do I want to kiss him I've only known him for 16 hours. He thought in his head. Sehun was cute, handsime, nice and thoughtful the reason Luhan developed wanting to kiss the taller male. Coming back into reality he took a seat un the sitting room waiting for Sehun.

"Hi there, I don't think I've introdyced myself. I'm Yixing and I'm Sehun butler." Luhan looked at the male in front of him holding out his hand.

"I-I-I'm L-luhan, I-I'm 24 years o-old." He studdered shaking Yixing's hand.

"Oh you're my hyung. My apologies Luhan hyung."

Hyung. Luhan was older than the male in front of him. He wondered how old everyone else was.

"You know Sehun really likes you. He dreams about you every-" 

"Yah! What are you telling him Yixing?!" Sehun came out of the elevator with a beet red face.

Yixing smirked. "Oh I'm just telling him how you obsessed-mmphhhh." Sehun put his hand over the boys mouth and dragged him to another room.

"Yah! What was that for!" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter