of shopping, blonde hair and baby deer pt. 2

Angel (into your world)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A true godess.

That's what Sehun thought when he saw Luhan come out of the dressing room. Luhan's girly looks fit perfectly for what he was wearing. A blush crept on Sehun's face as the boy spun around to show off the whole outfit.

"Luhan you look so.... Amazing- I mean, you look nice." Luhan blushed and did a full spin so that Zitao could see it fully on his slim frame.

"They're a little big but they'll do, Luhan I want you to bring all to bring all the clothes to the register so I can check them out."

"But don't you want me to try on the others?" Luhan asked innocently.

"They're all the same size and you're frame is so small anyway so you won't have to worry."

The blonde nodded and went back into the dressing room to change back into his clothes, the smile on his face wouldn't disappear thinking about how Sehun was spoiling him like he was his husband or something. Husban? Luhan was already thinking that far in the future when he wasn't even dating Sehun.

"He's very cute Sehun." Zitao said while swiping Sehun's card in the swiper.

"I know he is."

Sehun slightly smiled when he saw Luhan come and stand next to him a shy smile on. He really adored the small male he had decided to take in and care for until the boy was able to get up on his feet once more. "S-sehun, I have to use the bathroom." Luhan asked quietly crossing his legs together to prevent from having an accident.

Zitao handed the bag that hand 'GUCCI' on it and bowed to Sehun with a wave goodbye.

"Come visit me and Yifannie sometimes." Zitao yelled to Sehun who was leaving the shop. "Oh! And bring Luhan!"

Two fingers were put up as a signal saying they got it and that they'll see them another ttime. The crew walked around the mall looking at all the stores on their left and right, Sehun waiting for Luhan to speak up for what store he wants to go to next. "Oh my god!" Luhan squealed and ran to the window of a pet store. He absolutely loved animals and always wantes one since he was a young child.

"The baby Deer is so cute!" The small boy smiled against the glass window staring at the owner of the store who was feeding the baby Deer a bottle of milk. He wanted it. Luhan wanted it. But the cost on the window was very expensive. "$3000 that's way out of my price range." Sighing the boy sadly moved away from the window and continued with the others.

Sehun saw the boy's expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter