Luhan/Sehun

Angel (into your world)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"How are you Luhan?"

 

 

 

"Luhan my man how's it going?"

 

 

 

These greetings were what the small blonde 24 year old received from the people of Seoul. They all loved Luhan for his kind nature and adorable looks, he simply was the nicest and most honest homeless person they ever met. Plus the simple fact that they knew the 24 year old since he was fifteen. Yes fifteen.

Luhan had ran away from his home away from his neglectful parents, hoping he could find a life where he could be happy. But he miscalculated his decision and realized he had no money to support himself. Therefore he has tooken a life to living on the streets hoping a stranger would spare him some money.

Now he was 24 and still was homeless with nowhere to go only this time everyone knew him and gave him money to at least he could get himself a meal for the day. He was thankful for it and decided to help the ones that did nice for him.

 

 

"Hi Mrs. Kim, how's your day?" Luhan asked the older woman who handed him 5,000 won. She always came to the store buying dinner for her husband and ten year old son.

 

 

"I'm fine Luhan just doing a little shopping with Jongin." The older woman looked behind her and saw her son staring at a toy truck that was displayed in one of the windows. "Jongin come here Luhan wants to see you!"

The little ten year olds eyes widen and he ran over to the 24 year old hugging him tightly. The little boy absolutely loved the older boy and was always happy to see him.

 

 

"Luhan!!!!" The boy shouted nuzzling his face in Luhan's dirty stained shirt. Luhan smiled at the younger this boy was like the little brother he doesn't have.

 

 

 

"Hi Jongin buddy how are you?"

 

 

 

The boy looked up at the older. "Kyungie hyung got me a new toy truck from China!"

Mrs. Kim smiled at the two boys laughing together. She wanted to take Luhan in but she and Mr. Kim couldn't afford an extra person. So she gives the 24 year old 5,000 won to ease her guilt and to at least make sure the boy eats and stays alive. She couldn't live with herself if he died.

 

"Jongin honey we got to go daddy will be home soon and will be hungry." She called to her son.

Jongin hugged Luhan one last time before grabbing his mommy hand fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter