Two VERY different people

Angel (into your world)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked inside the shelter and grabbed a sleeping bag from one of the volunteers. This was his third time since being homeless staying the night in this place, it gave him the creeps. With him being prettier than most women, men would try to molest him and him. He thinks that's probably one of the reasons his parents neglected him and said awful things to him. 

Luhan walked to an open space in the corner of the room and set up his sleeping bag. They served food at the shelter so he wouldn't have to eat the food he bought and could eat it for his dinner tomorrow. One of the volunteers came over to Luhan with a tray of rice and some apple juice handing it to the small boy. The small boy bowed and picked up his chopsticks and started eating. He savored the taste of rice in his mouth with a smile he hadn't had rice since 9 years ago.

The small boy finished his bowl of rice and his juice, deciding it was time for him to catch some sleep in the warm building. He pushed the tray to the side and snuggled into the sleeping bag zipping it up once he got comfortable. His eyes closed and he was out like a light snoring softly. Little did he know he was going to loose more than sleep.

 

--

 

"Sehun are you sure you can handle everything while I'm gone?" Joonmyeon asked for the hundredth time packimg his luggage. He was going to spend a few days with his parents and little brother, but was worried about leaving his best friend/boss alone.

 

 

 

"Go I'll be fine! Your family is important to you. Tell your mom I said hello!." The younger stated pushing the older towards the front door. "Now go!" He said with one final push.

Once the older boy got in the black van Sehun shut the door and sighed. He had the whole week without his roommate what was he supposed to do? He sighed again and walked back to his room to get ready for work. They were having a meeting discussing the poverty increase and how they could fix it. Oh inc. was a company that helps the ones in need and basically anyone who called upon them because the government wasn't doing anything about it. Sehun loved taking over his father's company he always had a heart to help those in need, and now he not only gets too but he organizes it all.

Before he took over the company, the company used to be a company that makes useless products and sold them in stores making them rich. But Sehun didn't want that and told his father.

 

 

 

"Father I will only take the family business if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter